Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picking it out on piano or PLONKING it out on piano?
Whichever, it will be shite. I am a pianist and have never said that before about a novice piano player. P.S. Jack, there are loads of tutorials online should you ever wish to learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is talking out of her arse. I have an ATOS horror story that would make her positively explode but it’s at least 6 years out of date and unsurprisingly I don’t like thinking about it or reading about other horror stories when tweeting or re-writing helps nobody. It’s like that craze of hideous kids in care books that swept the early 00’s with sad little faces on the front. They achieve nothing and possibly harm. As @MancBee more eloquently said, she has got to tread very very carefully.

That would be me
they’re business partners. Or they were

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
If the Healthy Start scheme was rolled out in 2006, there’s no way Jack was involved. I wonder if she told Louisa she was? Although I’d expect Louisa to know better, given her line of work.
Agreed. It doesn't say much for Channel 4 if their Head of News (or whatever she is) is tweeting things like this without even fact checking.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is Jack basically calling for everyone to get benefits (whether they deserve them or not) as that's basically been summed up in someone's reply to her latest tweet.
I am getting easily confused at the moment, it must be the impending full moon.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
FECCD356-C7DC-48E2-BC7F-3EB0039BB23C.png

It’s so dangerous for her to talk like this... it could actively dissuade people who might qualify for additional support from pursuing it.

Reactions: 26
Out of idle interest, what has brought the lastest new members here? Were you previously Jackolytes?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another person who requires pointing towards her patreon. Thanks for what anyway, nobody knows what she does!
A478EFA3-B03E-4EFA-A4FB-5FC1673B1DCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Hey Jack how did you meet Henry Dimbleby? I doubt it was in the bleeping food bank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think that some of you dear readers may not be aware of the connection between Henry Dimbleby and Allegra McEvedy. JM will certainly know all to well and must bite her itchy mouth every day for having fallen out of favour with that set.

Yes. having one ex-fiancée post an ego boosting message about something (?) said to the business partner of another ex-fiancée is all rather ..... 🙃

Can't help but think that this alone highlights the gulf between her impotent self-promotion, and the substance of what is being achieved by Rashford.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack. Get that cat to the vet, there is something wrong his nose.

Good luck spinning one of your lies, if it is something terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I agree that it's inhuman that the DWP pay nurses way over what they would earn as nurses to adjudicate people's PIP claims, and it's fact that they receive bonuses for downgrading applications...

Nonetheless, why is Jack only just getting onto this? She's so disastrously behind!!! This has been an issue for years and years. Yet only now, when she can make money from a book about it, can she muster any outrage.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jack and her third ex-fiancée working together to try and get Jack noticed by Marcus Rashford is the most embarrassing thing I've seen in a long time 😳😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Out of idle interest, what has brought the lastest new members here? Were you previously Jackolytes?
I think I clicked on a Mack Jonroe thread out of curiosity as I followed her on twitter (not closely) and was vaguely aware of her (but never paid close attention). I was astounded by the number of threads on her and blown away by the humour of the people posting. This was around the time of the Edinburgh trip. I started paying closer attention to her and the scales have well and truly fallen from my eyes!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.