Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She is insufferable. The sheer arrogance and gall of putting herself on a par with Henry Dimbleby and Marcus Rashford. They are genuinely working to fight poverty and hunger, no doubt. She on the other hand is tweeting all the livelong day, resting in a hammock, and demanding her followers research and write a book for
I think that some of you dear readers may not be aware of the connection between Henry Dimbleby and Allegra McEvedy. JM will certainly know all to well and must bite her itchy mouth every day for having fallen out of favour with that set.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol this is like when I was about 8 and said to my mum how great it would be if our shiny new computer with the shiny new internet could be used to order food and have it arrive at our house somehow, and shortly after that Tesco announced their new grocery delivery service. I was convinced for ages afterwards that I had created the idea and it was stolen by an eavesdropping Tesco boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She is not a single parent (or any of the other things tbh) because single parents don't have the childs other parent around, let alone taking the child away. I would be livid if I were the boys father, I am livid on his behalf.

Ageed, I know a few from her year.
Please spill the (rinsed) beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol this is like when I was about 8 and said to my mum how great it would be if our shiny new computer with the shiny new internet could be used to order food and have it arrive at our house somehow, and shortly after that Tesco announced their new grocery delivery service. I was convinced for ages afterwards that I had created the idea and it was stolen by an eavesdropping Tesco boss.
SUE THEM BABE INNIT

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that some of you dear readers may not be aware of the connection between Henry Dimbleby and Allegra McEvedy. JM will certainly know all to well and must bite her ouchy mouth every day for having fallen out of favour with that set.

Exactly!
Can I also add to that list that he’s a talented professional premiere league footballer (earning tit loads of money). He doesn’t need a cause or a niche to sell himself for the next decade, his football will do the talking for him there. He's not doing this for himself, he, quite frankly, is alright jack. He has actually “lived” poverty and seen it first hand, real hardship, but he’s not banging on about that at every opportunity, he told us his background and has now put that to one side, so the focus is not on him but the people who need change. He knows what needs to be done and has put the graft in. God as a Manc and a united fan he was already up there for me but he really is a truly exceptional young man. 💕 He really doesn’t need some mockney wannabe -insert all words from her bio- being “there for him”, she offers nothing of value, he’s already got Boris and his cronies attention, the big supermarkets on board, his mates are influential high paid premiership footballers with huge platforms and I bet even our dear cousin Eamon Holmes (a big united fan) is behind him, where does our Jackie fit in? Maybe she could write him a poem 🤷‍♀️ but her shyness (add that to the list of her ailments please) will probably prevent it 🙄
I saw him on the lunchtime news and I must admit that my heart swelled and I kept turning to my husband saying “he’s only 22” “what a wonderful young man” etc etc and clapped at the end of the segment. My vegan son came round later and could only agree when I referred to “that charlatan Jack Monroe” . I told him that many people were starting to see through her and he said “uh huh”. He is clued up as are his streetwise friends. They know a grifter.

• Heart
She’s spouting pure bollocks about PIP assessors.

They are medically trained and work with people who can work but might have conditions that require additional adjustments in the workplace.

• Heart
I can’t bleeping stand the idea of her in 2014/15 sat over some posh meal in swanky pants London wankering on about poor people. Good has come from it (the scheme) no doubt, but she had bugger all to do with it and I honestly can’t bear to read horror stories butchered with her horrific prose for the next month.

If she does abandon this project I honestly think it’ll be the beginning of the end as she has been so vocal and so enlessly beggy that it will be memorable to people. How dare she say she can’t make ends meet after how she’s spent??!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Make ends meet? How bleeping dare she. Where's that list of pointless fripperies that she's splashed out on in the last 6 months? HOW THE duck DO HER SYCOPHANTS NOT SEE THIS??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I think that some of you dear readers may not be aware of the connection between Henry Dimbleby and Allegra McEvedy. JM will certainly know all to well and must bite her itchy mouth every day for having fallen out of favour with that set.
That would be me

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She needs to tread very carefully implying that she has evidence DWP employees aren’t acting in a manner that befits their role.

Also, who are these mystery millions that take to their typewriters and dash off a letter to Jack when they come up against bureaucratic hiccups. She seems to have correspondence with well wishers on everything. Jack’ll Fix It or what?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.