Jack Monroe #63 I tend to move in circles of cookery and politics rather than outrage and vitriol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, that well known mostly-vegan chain of restaurants (I think they have more than ten establishments ;) ), Harvester.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would absolutely love to read the full employment history of Jack of all trades, master of none Monroe. She claims to have had so many jobs, some of them must've only been for days. Come on former employers, tell us why you sacked her! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Why on that Instagram post does she sound like she works for QVC trying to flog an overpriced bag?

I’d love to know why she has to accompany every Insta post with an essay on why, when, where, who. It’s ridiculously boring and you switch off after two sentences. What’s wrong with “My great friend Amy has launched her own range of bags at x. Go check them out! They’re awesome”

AND DON’T HASHTAG YOURSELF YOU NARCISSISTIC bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Guys its actually very classist to dislike Harvester. True working class people don't like fancy muck... they much prefer coughed on salad. And I can say that as a card carrying working class hero who got ferried to ballet classes in a Land Rover growing up x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why is it always, “This happened and I’ve got a photo/evidence of it somewhere but I can‘t be bothered to find it”

No-one cares.
she does this about everything and it drives me mad! Even if jack stopped being problematic and turned into a nice person I’d probably still dislike her because She is so bleeping lame and boring and annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Whether you work in TV" lmao

She loves an unprompted ‘TV’ reference. Smiled each time she mentioned "Getting back in the studio" or 'It's a wrap" amongst other industry parlance.

Not sure how to interpret the first comment from one of her fellow Southend residents. "Thinking about" what? Pushing her off? Commission a plaque?

P.S. Do our photoshop experts think her legs look markedly trimmer than they do on the hammock / sideboard shots?

1598203663090.jpeg

heath_mathew

Was just on that same bit of wall. In was thinking about you too. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like the bag, just not the fabric it's in, but as I already have a cath kidson (fancy!) one that's almost the same I won't be buying. Plus pockets inside to put stuff in isn't exactly new

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 220782

Can someone add Harvester to the list of jobs ffs
‘Can’t even have a chat about salad on Twitter’ ... seriously?

It’s very telling that what she classes as ‘a chat’ comprises of her reeling off the entire Harvester salad menu as a big monologue with her hand sausages, and then getting immediately defensive AF should someone dare question her.

Lately, I’ve tried to be largely apathetic towards her, but this has really fucked me off tonight, I’ve got to be honest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Jack is the basic witch to end all basic witches.

She tries SO hard to be cool, edgy and different. But really she wears H&M denim shirts and eats at the same chain restaurants she hates when the wind takes her that way.

So utterly boring and basic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Also Jack, as someone who actually works in TV (I'm sorry I don't have your experience in 500 other job roles) that bag is too damn small to be in any way useful to anyone.

Yet again you haven't a bleeping clue what you're talking about but because you've had a camera shoved in your face a couple of times you love to act like you do.

Take a seat you shark eyed fantasist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Lord above she's typed their whole salad menu out. She's BORED
Maybe she just needs a hobby. As in, a proper one, not spending money/sprawling over sideboards/Twitter. There are so many ways to spend all the free time she so blatantly has that are actually fun and fulfilling and worthwhile.

Reactions: 7
Also Jack, as someone who actually works in TV (I'm sorry I don't have your experience in 500 other job roles) that bag is too damn small to be in any way useful to anyone.

Yet again you haven't a bleeping clue what you're talking about but because you've had a camera shoved in your face a couple of times you love to act like you do.

Take a seat you shark eyed fantasist.
Shark eyed fantasist 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"It's important to support small businesses" she writes, on the way back from a Harvester.
Well she supported small businesses in Edinburgh. She went to a Sainsbury’s Local (that’s a small business, right? at least a Local is smaller than a regular-size supermarket), and Dishoom (NOT A CHAIN!). She is such a champion of small businesses. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.