Jack Monroe #63 I tend to move in circles of cookery and politics rather than outrage and vitriol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um excuse me, are you forgetting all the amazing small businesses she promoted in Edinburgh? Five guys, dishoom AND paper chase?
dont forget Sainsbury’s, a little known corner shop

Imagine judging someone for their Harvester salad choices. Christ. Jack, I don’t eat salad so I have a load of garlic croutons and a tit ton of bread rolls.

Me too 👍 joins the salad dodgers corner

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At least she’s bringing out some intelligent debate on Harvester meals tonight from the general public. Basically the Jackolytes are just as boring and basic as she is.

D14C6D47-8955-46CA-ABA1-58D107FC495D.jpeg

I am FIZZING thinking about Jack, sat wide eyed darting her eyes from the Samsung on the left to the Apple on the right for notifications. One arm draped over the back of her sofa, the other furiously pressing refresh for more notifications.
AND THEN...
What she’s been waiting for all night, someone saying the salad bar is manky and she can go to town on this one. The arm moves from the back of the sofa, she sits upright, a manic grin explodes....there is only one thing in the world that is better than a Twitter spat. The selfie light and lipstick comes out. It’s time guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jack judges folk by their Harvester salad choices.

I judge folk by their thundercunt narcissistic pathological lying fraudulent pan handling finger nails of the devil choices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Maybe she just needs a hobby. As in, a proper one, not spending money/sprawling over sideboards/Twitter. There are so many ways to spend all the free time she so blatantly has that are actually fun and fulfilling and worthwhile.
..my frau, I think you'll find she's run out of hobbies & they've ALL been mastered. She's got ALL the certificates/medals/trophies she just can't find them NOW, she's BUSY.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The name badge thing is weird. Presumably it's many years old. So it's something she's hung on to. Either it has some sort of significance to her, in which case you would know exactly where it was, or at least in which drawer, box, shelf or so on so definitely not 'can't remember where it is now'. Or, she forgot she had it, really did discover it a couple of days ago so it was a real blast from the past moment yet she literally can't remember where she put something that out of the ordinary so very recently.

Reactions: 21
One person says salad bars are gross and she's all *I cAnT eVeN pOsT aBoUt SaLaD wItHoUt PeOpLe JuMpInG oN tHeIr SoApBoX* says the woman whose shoes are practically two boxes of Daz! She can't bear it when someone doesn't think her opinion is the be all and end all. bleeping ell mate it's Sunday afternoon put on a film or something

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I've just had a thought, maybe Amy with the hipster bag talk treated her to harvester for lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My god, the amount of stuff this woman accidentally finds just by rummaging through drawers and boxes - how does she find the time in her 54 hour days to do it?? Remember how she just happened across old, definitely candid photographs of her (so old, colour photography hadn't been invented yet) at a cabaret party? What a treasure trove of wonders that crappy bungalow must be!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 220782

Can someone add Harvester to the list of jobs ffs
First of all, she’s supposedly a food person, so she should be aware of the general views about open salad bars. (Although she does have a recipe for ecoli salad bag pesto, so maybe she really doesn’t have a clue.)
Second - she has the bleeping nerve to have a go at people “scrambling into soapboxes”. When she is herself CONSTANTLY scrambling onto soapboxes. Let someone else have their turn, you thundering hypocrite.
Third - she worked at Harvester. Well OF COURSE she did.🙄

Re: Tiggy + Bo. Oh my, this is too hilarious.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
At least she’s bringing out some intelligent debate on Harvester meals tonight from the general public. Basically the Jackolytes are just as boring and basic as she is.

View attachment 220798

I am FIZZING thinking about Jack, sat wide eyed darting her eyes from the Samsung on the left to the Apple on the right for notifications. One arm draped over the back of her sofa, the other furiously pressing refresh for more notifications.
AND THEN...
What she’s been waiting for all night, someone saying the salad bar is manky and she can go to town on this one. The arm moves from the back of the sofa, she sits upright, a manic grin explodes....there is only one thing in the world that is better than a Twitter spat. The selfie light and lipstick comes out. It’s time guys.
Thread #64:She’s got one hand refreshing Twitter, and the other is playing the piano

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Another thought about that bag, my cath kidson one was bought to lug stuff about in, I'm pretty sure it's the same size as that one, and fraus it simply wasn't big enough for all my crap. I have a mia tui one that's much better.

Reactions: 7
Why is it always, “This happened and I’ve got a photo/evidence of it somewhere but I can‘t be bothered to find it”

No-one cares.
I think this is something that compulsive liars do. “Lie lie lie ... BUT I CAN PROVE IT”. When noone’s asking them to prove it.

Reactions: 17
I’ll spare your eyes but she’s put the whole video of Cooper giving her a ‘heckin’ good clean on instastories. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I was in marks and Spencer cafe yesterday, does that mean I can ask you lost your m and s favourite toasty fillings?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.