Jack Monroe #63 I tend to move in circles of cookery and politics rather than outrage and vitriol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
<sure jan.gif>

give over, she was probs down the groucho discussing luxury garden furniture with jude law x
No better man to talk to! Well he needs somewhere to park his arse when he has to “SIT THE duck DOWN” — he’s a bit of a Subject Matter Expert in furniture...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop being such an engagement beg oh my goodness. It's so obvious! I suppose now the kitten is gone, she needs a new tactic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“What’s your favourite harvester salad bar combination” asked at peak time on a Sunday night 🙄. Have you sent Jack an invoice for doing her social media strategy yet @heretoreaditall2019 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Harvester is always the first establishment that pops into my head when I think of "bestselling" cookbook authors. bleeping hell!

The one good thing I can say for Jack is that she's completely and utterly shameless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Imagine judging someone for their Harvester salad choices. Christ. Jack, I don’t eat salad so I have a load of garlic croutons and a tit ton of bread rolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Such a.......😎😎😎
45A68309-C09A-45F2-8909-5D6CE2DBD4D4.jpeg
BAA0AD50-5761-466F-8A00-257F1639C082.jpeg

Another of the nearly 20 tweets she’s sent about salad mentions being a ‘greedyguts’. Tbh i’d rather have ouchy mouth phase again than this continued bollocks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.