Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about her expensive rowing machine that she absolutely loved? Or the time she did 10 crunches every time she read a nasty tweet?
Absolutely and completely spot-on. It goes to show her for the fantasist that she is, nothing she says is actually true. She adopts and virtue signals whatever suits her on any given day but will just as quickly dispose of it when the narrative needs a new direction. She doesn’t truly believe in any of it. Charlatan.

Reactions: 27
maybe this is how she does her steps?

Wasn’t she sleeping for like 22 hrs per day up until recently. That’s a tit load of steps for 2 hours.
but you forgot the deep cleaning of the kitchen 12 times

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry no. I'm an active person and most days will do 10k. 20k I might do if I've gone for a long walk on a Saturday. But every day? No.

What are you doing Jackie? Are you river dancing around Southend? Ya bleeping melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
maybe this is how she does her steps?
OMG thirteen years of dance classes? I imagine ballet/tap would have suited her nicely. That must have been very expensive. But I suppose less of a worry when you live a 5 bed detached house with a landlord Daddy who's got thousands stuffed away for your Omega watch that will be given to you aged 21. I'm assuming she also got ferried there in the Land Rover!

Also I used to do about 15K when I worked in a museum walking around all day and to and from work. Nah. Shut UP.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
<eyeball ache from epic bleeping rolling again>

I’ve got a decade on Jack and I can’t swim. Guess what Jack, it’s actually fairly common, all ages. Nothing special about it. Soz. <sad face>

Though mine is that weird type of ‘can’t swim’ which means, I actually can’t swim. No breast stroke. No front crawl. No swim stroke at all type can’t swim.

But huh, fancy that. I never realised that not moving my arms and legs at all might be part of the problem?

Everyday’s a school day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Courgettes only need 25 minutes in the oven at most. If she’d left them in for an hour, they’d be obliterated - but these look practically raw. What if someone decides to try this “recipe”? It’d be a disaster.
Maybe she put them in the oven, turned the dial to 180, left them in for an hour but didn't actually switch the oven on??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasn’t she sleeping for like 22 hrs per day up until recently. That’s a tit load of steps for 2 hours.
Cos she does everything really quickly Benny Hill stylie innit. Like when setting up her sex lounger pics, remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fucksake. As someone with Schizophrenia and very questionable eating habits I find her triggering as duck. I do enjoy reading this thread for the wittiness of our fraus but I’ve never known anyone that I’ve known or not known that pisses me off as much as she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.