Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 214569
Back atcha Jackie Love, you are unqualified to give anyone dietary advice or suggestions.
I’m honestly thinking it’s some sort of trolling now, to see what we’ll say here as well as the satisfaction(?) of being able to dupe her followers. Can ANYBODY be that tone deaf, self absorbed and just plain delusional?

Reactions: 19
I’m honestly thinking it’s some sort of trolling now, to see what we’ll say here as well as the satisfaction(?) of being able to dupe her followers. Can ANYBODY be that tone deaf, self absorbed and just plain delusional?
If anyone can , Wee Jackie Monroe can , so she can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cue, “I’m a bit snippy because of X & Y and it’s basically not my fault.”
Yes, exactly. Yet why post it if she doesn’t want engagement, and she often asks for suggestions & gives them. Hope more people start to see how thoroughly unpleasant she is, most of us would never respond like this. She has zero manners.

Reactions: 13
Is she on the plains of Africa with 'the rains.....' 🙄😂

That looks totally rank!...I roasted some sweet potato, carrot, parsnip , butternut squash, garlic, red onion with Italian olive oil and Mediterranean herbs and seasoning ....had it with roast chicken yesterday and because I'd made so much had enough today to put in a wrap warmed up and then drizzled some balsamic glaze over it with some spinach/ rocket and watercress salad....it was lush ...and I'm not even a chef!
That sounds delicious. I roast a big tray of veg, some goes into rice or couscous with some extra seasoning otherwise it can get a bit samey - fancy! , some just as they are as a side dish , and some into a wrap with hummous

• Heart
Sometimes I think it's her followers' fault for allowing her to be so rude and bellicose. They mince around her like she's the second messiah! I wish someone would tell her to piss off and be consistent. It's weird enabling of a piss-poor 'cook' with bad manners and no decent underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Her whole thing of being "a ruin" is so bleeping insensitive. When I've been at incredibly low points a huge problem for me has been comparing my own life and achievements to that of my friends, all of whom have big houses and cars and great salaries etc etc etc. Any problem she has, she's made herself through shitting on the many and varied amazing opportunities she's been given. Can you imagine her vulnerable followers, looking at her portraying her six "bestselling" books, gorgeous detached bungalow, TV appearances, top notch appliances and furniture, and extensive media contacts as a failure? Imagine looking up to someone like that and them implying that, because you've achieved even less than them, that you that you are a miserable loser?

Maybe Jack holds herself to higher standards than she does others (HA), but she should really be thinking about the impact of these throwaway comments, especially in light of thousands of A level students having their dreams dashed in the past few days. They're meant to seem self-deprecating but in fact they look judgemental and conceited.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know either way but it is the constant LIES and hyperbole that make people doubt her. I went back and got a screenshot of this (note the date)

View attachment 214443

This was shared on page 15 of Thread 19.

Yet, on the SAME THREAD, (Page 49), the next morning (29/05/2020) on This Morning with Eamon and Ruth, Ruth asked her how she was finding it with Lockdown with her son and she said something like “he’s staying with his dad/at his dads at the moment”. Now, I’m not outright saying she’s lying but, to be generous to her tweet, if she had been telling the truth about having no childcare when she tweeted the night before, surely the most obvious reply would be to answer the question as it was asked. Because after all, up until that morning she didn’t, according to her, have any childcare help and so any normal person would just answer normally about what they had been doing in lockdown. Which suggests (to me) that she had had help after all. This also fits in (in my opinion) with the various comments left on here at the time of “if she is supposedly so busy and tweeting constantly at all hours of the night, who is looking after her son? In my personal conclusion, I think the above gives the answer as to where her child stays. Should also add there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, at all. Two parents in a child’s life in this day and age are luckier than most. But to purposely and constantly put out a narrative that is proven false in less than 24 hours.. it’s no wonder people don’t believe things she says.
And again, it’s the what she doesn’t say thing. She’s so, so good at this game. KEEP UP! She never said she had him all the time. She’s talking about not having childcare for that 5 mins when he’s staying with her. Rather than at his dad’s. Because she doesn’t actually have him all the time anyway. She means then. She doesn’t mean NOW (all the time).

And also. Bollocks could she not have got some help. If she actually needed it.

Reactions: 21
Sometimes I think it's her followers' fault for allowing her to be so rude and bellicose. They mince around her like she's the second messiah! I wish someone would tell her to piss off and be consistent. It's weird enabling of a piss-poor 'cook' with bad manners and no decent underwear.
I agree if I was spoken to the way she replies to her followers she’d be getting told where to go and unfollowed not getting wished love & the rest of the spiel she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well it did pour down later in the day didn't it, or did she mean some other sort of metaphysical rain?

And those veg haven't been in for an hour, if they had they would have been burnt or charred at the very least. Hey ho

There are very few calories in that bowl (I know, I eat a lot of them whilst doing slimming world)
Courgettes only need 25 minutes in the oven at most. If she’d left them in for an hour, they’d be obliterated - but these look practically raw. What if someone decides to try this “recipe”? It’d be a disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its says mom of three boys...one human, two fluffy: her kitten was a girl so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Today’s bullshit post 🙄View attachment 214448

I was having such a nice time on there and now it feels tainted with her slop and pity posts.
She’s such a fun hoover....if you must say anything then just say you haven’t been well. “Ordered off work” is a million times more dramatic than it probably actually was 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. And if you must post anything, TRY HARDER to keep it jolly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she buy a dog then? (Sorry @BilboSaggins) She could take it on walks & get fresh air and meet fellow dog people.
Except she wouldn't.
She would want to be on Paul O'Grady's Love of Dogs so she could rescue some poor mite, purely for the gram factor. The rest doesn't bear thinking about.

• Heart
That sounds delicious. I roast a big tray of veg, some goes into rice or couscous with some extra seasoning otherwise it can get a bit samey - fancy! , some just as they are as a side dish , and some into a wrap with hummous
On thick cold crunchy toast with balsamic drizzled on top is lovely too. And for non vegans a layer of soft cheese (philly type) underneath first is lush.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.