Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus duck, separated for interviews in A&E...she really is taking this crime writer pish a bit seriously eh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
All well and good. Veggies for lunch.
Using up a good wedge of fuel money for that isn’t budget conscious though.
I would have just put them in my wok, splash of oil and seasoning and in 2 minutes, it’s done.
They would retain some sort of crunch if she did that though.

Reactions: 6
I never thought I'd say this as I'm a nosy rat and a car crash telly lover, but I'm fed up with her completely. It's just relentless. How's it possible for one person to tweet about themselves this much? Surely to God even the hardest of hardcore JM fans must be noticing things by now.

Also why's she telling a story about breaking her son's arm like it's hilarious? Of course they were separated and questioned, that is the basic course of action for an injured child. Child protection is so funny isn't it Jack? bleeping stain. Must've been her superhuman upper body strength.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Jesus duck, separated for interviews in A&E...she really is taking this crime writer pish a bit seriously eh.
I don't wanna be a Jack but I was MEGA clumsy when I was going through a growth spurt between ages 9 and 12, and broke 8 of my fingers, an ankle, a couple of toes (all on separate occasions) and it did happen that my mum or gran would be taken out of the room when I was asked what happened to corroborate my story.

Mind you, they never broke my arm and found it hilarious.

Love how she wheels out the quirky SB stories whenever Tattle speculates that she doesn't have him very often.

Also, Jack is a liar. Thanks for listening.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'd imagine she has been muted by many, many people over the last few days. The twitterhoea has been profuse with no end in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she's deleted the broken arm tweet. Imagine being so desperate to be shocking and interesting for likes that your frenzied Tweeting means you have to go back and immediately delete them

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm sorry no. I'm an active person and most days will do 10k. 20k I might do if I've gone for a long walk on a Saturday. But every day? No.

What are you doing Jackie? Are you river dancing around Southend? Ya bleeping melt.
😂😂 I’m still laughing imagining her river dancing round, falling over all the obstacles 💃🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.