Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m grunking but in the last thread someone shared a print screen of a new social media app, in her bio she calls herself a “mom” of 3.... does anyone else think she’s gunning for the v grabby world of insta mamahood? Those lot get #kindlygifted every thing from high end kitchens & bathrooms to £300 jumpsuits.
Oh wow, I didn't even notice this, 🔺I was too busy looking up the app bc one of my close neighbours is involved in it🔺. She's also used a pic of her with the k*tten, obvs people would assume that that's one of her 3 boys. Who tf uses a pic of a now-dead k*tten, whose death they were deeply traumatised by 🙄 when they sign up to a new app?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
To go back to twitter, it can be lovely, it can also be bloody awful. For my sanity I go on a couple of days a week then I have a break. Something to darling Jackie should try.

I have a life away from social media, I don't think she does anymore, and to have people constantly agree with you is not good, it gives you a very skewed view of what's going on, and how people view you (and your work)

Oh wow, I didn't even notice this, 🔺I was too busy looking up the app bc one of my close neighbours is involved in it🔺. She's also used a pic of her with the k*tten, obvs people would assume that that's one of her 3 boys. Who tf uses a pic of a now-dead k*tten, whose death they were deeply traumatised by 🙄 when they sign up to a new app?
Which app is it? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To go back to twitter, it can be lovely, it can also be bloody awful. For my sanity I go on a couple of days a week then I have a break. Something to darling Jackie should try.

I have a life away from social media, I don't think she does anymore, and to have people constantly agree with you is not good, it gives you a very skewed view of what's going on, and how people view you (and your work)

Which app is it? Asking for a friend
It’s Foodim. Set up by Nigella Lawson and one of her camera men.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She should just commission someone to make her own app. That'd REALLY fuel her ego.

It could be called...
Jackogram
Tindherhimwhatever
FaceBothered
Twatter
SnapCats
nowFUCKOFF

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I get that being out of work would trigger fear and memories of the very low points - neither me or MrEllis grew up with much and know we don’t want to lean on family (who don’t have much either!) so are more risk averse than our peers regarding job moves and taking chances. If I lost my job I know I’d go very low very quickly but would be working my arse off trying to find work and would be applying for anything and everything.

If she’s that triggered and unhappy, she should seek employment - although it’s clear she feels to be above the person on the street now.

Reactions: 18
She really gets off on making people feel like tit doesn’t she. All this ‘be kind’ tit make me hurl, it’s a two way thing but Jack is the only person having a hard time. I hope Nick is ok 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She was horrid to that man and all he did was gently nudge her because was doing something that she clearly needs to do to get well. She needs to help herself now. The drs have spoken, the advice has been dished out, the meds been cast to her. Now she needs to do her bit and do as she is told or else she won't get better and her work will suffer in the long-term.
She isn't going to 'get well'. This is her MO, her way of life.

I don't know her but I know a few who did, a good few years back. (The one who knew her best has never spoken about her, to me at least, but the others certainly did.) She is not 'well' and my guess is that she never will be. All the medicinal rollercoasters in the world won't help and, tbh, I'm not even sure if any of that is true. Her manipulative, psychotic and massively entitled behaviour is hard-wired; it's her true nature and, sooner or later, the gruesomeness will inevitably surface.

The reason she craves public approbation is that when people actually get to know her the scales will, invariably, fall (cf every relationship she's been in and being ditched by people and organisations who have given her opportunities that others could only dream of). Her Twitter following doesn't have to put up with her 24/7 (although it sometimes feels like that!), so they aren't going to experience her Full behavioural Monty.

I do, however, tip my hat to her being a published author. That is an achievement that I wish I could claim for myself, even if her content and recipes are not necessarily my cup of tea.

The best thing for everyone would be to ignore her completely. As entertaining as these threads are (and they really are!), all they do is feed the beast. For her, the most painful thing is NOT being talked about. How refreshing it would be to have her spew her rubbish and for no one to react. It's never going to happen, but it would be to everyone's benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The best thing for everyone would be to ignore her completely. As entertaining as these threads are (and they really are!), all they do is feed the beast. For her, the most painful thing is NOT being talked about. How refreshing it would be to have her spew her rubbish and for no one to react. It's never going to happen, but it would be to everyone's benefit.
I agree in theory but here is the only place she gets called out. If just here stops that won't be any better as she'll still have people blowing smoke up her arse everywhere else.

Reactions: 37
I agree in theory but here is the only place she gets called out. If just here stops that won't be any better as she'll still have people blowing smoke up her arse everywhere else.

Hard not to notice she is increasingly referencing & responding to Tattle content on her Twitter posts. People there must see her comments and think ...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You're right, but if the assumption is that EVERYTHING she says is (at best) economical with the truth, then we're all going to be here forever!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She isn't going to 'get well'. This is her MO, her way of life.

I don't know her but I know a few who did, a good few years back. (The one who knew her best has never spoken about her, to me at least, but the others certainly did.) She is not 'well' and my guess is that she never will be. All the medicinal rollercoasters in the world won't help and, tbh, I'm not even sure if any of that is true. Her manipulative, psychotic and massively entitled behaviour is hard-wired; it's her true nature and, sooner or later, the gruesomeness will inevitably surface.

The reason she craves public approbation is that when people actually get to know her the scales will, invariably, fall (cf every relationship she's been in and being ditched by people and organisations who have given her opportunities that others could only dream of). Her Twitter following doesn't have to put up with her 24/7 (although it sometimes feels like that!), so they aren't going to experience her Full behavioural Monty.

I do, however, tip my hat to her being a published author. That is an achievement that I wish I could claim for myself, even if her content and recipes are not necessarily my cup of tea.

Whilst I agree that she is a MASSIVE attention seeker and this feeds that, I also think it's important that she doesn't 'get away' with some of the absolute class 1 bullshit she spouts and that there is somewhere people can call her out on it. She's just been such a massive bellend, and so publicly too, if that had been anyone else they would be mortified at some of the clangers they had dropped, but not R Jackie. Just the thing with Cameron alone should have been the nail in the coffin of her career, I would have curled up and tried to disappear into anonymity it if had done that. Let's not forget as well, she's pretty shite, I don't know how on earth she got books published, it's cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I noticed her when I was idly browsing twitter this morning - she came up as one of my recommended tweets (why???)

Has this piece of egregious nonsense already been shared?
Yeah, we screenshot this last night along with some others (she quickly deleted four of them 🙄).

Reactions: 9
So I am still in Grunka mode and I can’t believe it gets worse but it does. In one thread someone posted a link to an article in huff post, and this caught my eye

Last year, Monroe was diagnosed as transgender at a gender clinic.

is this a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.