Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack thought of the day: is her “my love is like garlic” cringey poem about a strong smelling vagina?
I was being serious with this question; I may be tit at deciphering tit poetry, but the only way I could make sense of it was if her “love” is a euphemism, and she’s trying (and failing) to write something sensual?

Reactions: 3
Everyone at AA is equal, a sleb wouldn't be treated any differently to anyone else there. Which is probably why JM stopped going.
Honestly, can you imagine her turning up at a meeting, what a test of your sobriety *that* would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Everyone at AA is equal, a sleb wouldn't be treated any differently to anyone else there. Which is probably why JM stopped going.
I think the fact that even though she is a minor celeb I feel part of her angst it that her time in the light as been realtively short lived. I haven't heard of any more "big jobs" in the works and no one she has previously worked with ( dkl)(Matt) etc don't seem to engage with her on twitter or anywhere to show that still have interest in her work.

She's bitter because it's possible after this she could may be well become another writer that you hear about for a week or so around a new book to then disappear till the next one. ( Perhaps maybe with a very odd panel show appearance)

She was hoping to be like nigella and all the other great cooks who's food and shows continue to happen and be loved, but her angry ouchy mouth and fiery fingers seem to let her down and get her in trouble.

Reactions: 19
Thing is though, if she was really smart, she would just create her own YouTube channel and not wait for corporate backing.

I know someone who is only 19 years old and who makes in excess of £7k every month just by posting recordings of himself gaming. He also gets sent sponsorship deals such as clothing, gadgetry and fancy corporate experiences - all he has to do is post it on his YouTube channel and... cha ching. The money rolls in whilst he sleeps.

When he puts in additional efforts he's easily clearing £10k.

This approach, combined with JM's already lucrative monetised efforts, well, she wouldn't ever need to go to the job centre ever again and she would inflate her slobbery sleb status so much more.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Thing is though, if she was really smart, she would just create her own YouTube channel and not wait for corporate backing.

I know someone who is only 19 years old and who makes in excess of £7k every month just by posting recordings of himself gaming. He also gets sent sponsorship deals such as clothing, gadgetry and fancy corporate experiences - all he has to do is post it on his YouTube channel and... cha ching. The money rolls in whilst he sleeps.

When he puts in additional efforts he's easily clearing £10k.

This approach, combined with JM's already lucrative monetised efforts, well, she wouldn't ever need to go to the job centre ever again and she would inflate her slobbery sleb status so much more.
Thing is she’s not very good at it and she’s BUSY aka lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think SB has been there. Look - she says he said the lemon cake was delicious, but she had three portions and is having the fourth and final one tomorrow. So when did he get to try it? Did she just let him lick the bowl?

View attachment 214242
View attachment 214243
Such a minor petty detail but this sort of bullshit fibbing is what pisses me off the most.
The fact she hasn't posted a picture of a slice of this in a bowl with ice cream means that not a single mouthful of this cake has even been eaten.

Reactions: 36
Jack says Twitter is her coping mechanism. I think it's what a therapist might describe as a maladaptive coping mechanism.
Exactly this.

It is akin to a drug addict saying they use drugs to help with the daily problems they are facing. Failing to understand that a major part of their daily problems are directly caused by their drug taking.

And I know, it is exactly how I used to excuse my out of control drug use.

Just because she thinks it is helping, doesn't mean it is. Do what the doctor suggests and stay off SM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Also peoples eating habits have changed, not many people want mental combinations alot of people are going back to variations of old favourites
I was astounded to find out that you can be charged mega bucks for colcannon in London restaurants. A dish that is basically left overs back home.

You don't see much interest in spam and broccoli Ragu etc. It's a very limited market.

Reactions: 21
Could you post some examples (with your personal details removed of course). I think people would find evidence of the tactic used interesting to see.
It was just a case of people tagging my employer (who at that time was listed on my twitter bio) and saying stuff like - "is this the type of person who you let near students?" over and over again. That combined with the rape threats, the death threats and the comments about my recently deceased son coming in via DMs and public harassment. Twitter helped me get the posts removed. But it took forever as they were also posting screenshots to keep the cycle going. I had to lock my account down for 4 days and it was hell on earth.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
It was just a case of people tagging my employer (who at that time was listed on my twitter bio) and saying stuff like - "is this the type of person who you let near students?" over and over again. That combined with the rape threats, the death threats and the comments about my recently deceased son coming in via DMs and public harassment. Twitter helped me get the posts removed. But it took forever as they were also posting screenshots to keep the cycle going. I had to lock my account down for 4 days and it was hell on earth.

Sounds very extreme. I know JM mentions similar things in her DMs too. Have always taken it with a pinch of salt, but Twitter must be a horrible place.

Reactions: 7
Sounds very extreme. I know JM mentions similar things in her DMs too. Have always taken it with a pinch of salt, but Twitter must be a horrible place.
It's actually a great place. I've never experienced any sort of harassment on Twitter before - and I am pretty prolific on there. All of this came out of the blue - I "liked" a tweet that was shared on someone else's timeline. I didn't realise that JM and this other (no sleb) person had quite the vendetta going and I guess they lept on me because of my profession and the fact that they were in rage mode during the DW event.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m grunking but in the last thread someone shared a print screen of a new social media app, in her bio she calls herself a “mom” of 3.... does anyone else think she’s gunning for the v grabby world of insta mamahood? Those lot get #kindlygifted every thing from high end kitchens & bathrooms to £300 jumpsuits.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m grunking but in the last thread someone shared a print screen of a new social media app, in her bio she calls herself a “mom” of 3.... does anyone else think she’s gunning for the v grabby world of insta mamahood? Those lot get #kindlygifted every thing from high end kitchens & bathrooms to £300 jumpsuits.
One of my mates mentioned that to me the other day. I think you're right!

Reactions: 8
FFS 'Nick has deleted his twitter account. Who knows what he's going through but Jack and Emma saw him off. It make me so angry to see people treated like this by her and her minions.
Emma makes my skin crawl even more than Jackie does, such a poor me creature.

Reactions: 6
Would explain her regret at ditching Melissa... she could be Melly and go to meetups with the Kent Clemmies. Such an unlikely Tattle crossover would be my dream tbqh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
An
Emma makes my skin crawl even more than Jackie does, such a poor me creature.
Anyone that thinks speaking to someone in the manner that they did, all because he suggested that she should be continuing on her ADVISED twitter break is a horrible in my opinion. They made him feel like tit and there was no warrant for other than that silly bint panicking because people were reminding her she shouldn't be there.

She needs a good talking to and actually I am surprised her mum doesn't give her a good telling off, any northern Irish mum's I know cannot abide me, me me, statements or rudeness coming out of their children's mouths. I knows she a grown up but that doesn't stop the mum's I knowfrom saying youre never too old to be told off.

Reactions: 15
Would explain her regret at ditching Melissa... she could be Melly and go to meetups with the Kent Clemmies. Such an unlikely Tattle crossover would be my dream tbqh.
I am so here for this rebrand! She’d be the token edgy one, she loves a Dickensian urchin moment. She’s been published in the guardian and is from money so meets their strict middle class entry requirements. She just needs papa to #kindlygift her a property so she can dedicate her insta to begging for freebies to make her house a family home 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.