Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatโ€™s she on about, she gets her legs out at any given opportunity ; the sideboard and the tit garden camp bed spring to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So weโ€™ve finally seen the inside of the sponge/pudding (spudding? Ponge?) and it looks as horrid as expected. Simultaneously dry and raw. Yum. Lucky SB. Let him soak it in custard however he pleases and STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM!

41C01B7D-E335-4A58-8882-7B8E201AB4EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
๐ŸšจPLENTY OF BLACK PEPPER KLAXON ๐Ÿšจ
Firstly, that looks absolutely bloody revolting, even by Jackโ€™s standards.
Secondly: โ€œI try not to eat too much meat these daysโ€. Is she taking the piss?? During lockdown her SM has been a riot of sausages, crackling, whopping great chucks of pig meat, nasty cheap processed chicken, Five Guys etc. She eats lots of meat, most of it apparently lower welfare. She is a liar and a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
๐ŸšจPLENTY OF BLACK PEPPER KLAXON ๐Ÿšจ
I thought she'd been eating uncooked roast vegetables with hot vinaigrette for every meal recently? I'd like to know where the actual chicken went, if there was an 81p free-range chicken to begin with.

I'm also a bit over her wipe-clean backgrounds. I'd seen the IG ad and thought they were quite clever (not cheap, though), but now I know what to look for, too many pictures (not just JM's) feature either 'rough planks' or 'sort of marble'.

Reactions: 13
Whoever said sheโ€™s a cross between Daddy Pig and Miss Rabbit has ENDED ME. Iโ€™m proper giggling like a child

HOOTING some may say

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought she'd been eating uncooked roast vegetables with hot vinaigrette for every meal recently? I'd like to know where the actual chicken went, if there was an 81p free-range chicken to begin with.

I'm also a bit over her wipe-clean backgrounds. I'd seen the IG ad and thought they were quite clever (not cheap, though), but now I know what to look for, too many pictures (not just JM's) feature either 'rough planks' or 'sort of marble'.
Perhaps the chicken scarpered - like the one on this Morning.
It certainly doesnโ€™t look like any chicken made it into that pile of glutinous slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With all the stuff with her son and her mental health, chemical Rollercoasters etc... Is she not concerned at all that it's all very publicly documented evidence for social services if there is ever a doubt that she should have custody? I mean, she puts it all out there, if I shared a child with someone who did that I don't think I'd be happy about her sharing so much or being responsible for my child when she's (by her own admission) so unstable and all over the place on meds. I mean supposedly sleeping for 22 hours a day and reading 11 books in 9 days... Despite saying she has sole care of a child, when is she looking after him if she's sleeping or reading all the time?!

Whoever said sheโ€™s a cross between Daddy Pig and Miss Rabbit has ENDED ME. Iโ€™m proper giggling like a child

HOOTING some may say
Guilty your honour ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I donโ€™t believe the organic whole chicken was 81p. I have never ever seen organic meat yellow stickered that low.
What is this wonderful shop, that reduces that much? Was that shop not available when she was selling her lightbulbs? Bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.