Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if the “burnout” thing is a cover for the fact she’s not in fact been inundated with work offers, as she led us to believe she was following DKL and the Hellmann’s shitshow.
That's completely it. If she was offered a telly job that started tomorrow, "burnout" would disappear overnight

Reactions: 44
It's in the entrance hall :rolleyes: Imagine, a crappy bungalow big enough to house a sofa and a Smeg in the bloody hallway! Shocking:unsure:

The house is completely chaotic. Kitchens in the dining room and shed, fridge in the hall, sideboard in the bathroom, astroturfed studio under the stairs.

A hour later still threatening to leave after a sandwich and a piss "Can I go now ?"

She might emulate her fellow Scot and urinate in the bin before using her weirdly disproportionate upper body strength to climb over the security fence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Although I don’t agree with the speculation part, I think you are bang on with the sinister aspect. I’d never laugh about my son being hurt - her joking about it is unbelievably distasteful.

Why would you joke about that on a very public platform, apart from being insensitive she doesn't know who's reading her posts and it may lead her into very hot water.
Be careful please and be mindful.

JesusFarkingChrist she is EXHAUSTING!

Found this on Twitter. Lolz
Yes,, because like you my life is pretty boring and unlike you I don't want the drama of fame in my life petal.

Yes,, because like you my life is pretty boring and unlike you I don't want the drama of fame in my life petal.

Reactions: 4
The house is completely chaotic. Kitchens in the dining room and shed, fridge in the hall, sideboard in the bathroom, astroturfed studio under the stairs.

She might emulate her fellow Scot and urinate in the bin before using her weirdly disproportionate upper body strength to climb over the security fence.

Please don't let her copy Kinga 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Pretty cringey that she's now rifling through 10+ year old photos to find *sexy* pics to fit her black&white themed Insta grid... That Liza Minelli getup belongs in a dusty old box in the attic

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm Grunka'ing my way through the threads and reading this one too.

I just wanted to say That Man has a new TV series starting tonight (And a new book out this week that looks stunning). It looks to be very family orientated from the clips I've seen - it was filmed at their family home. I should imagine that might make a certain person tetchy/apoplectic and need to prove what a fabulous parent they are 😉.

Reactions: 31

Course you did flower, course you did & protect them from what? A quick Google search & you’re just as exposed so you may as well of took the seven figures. Granted this would be a lot easier if the Hollywood movie tale was true.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exercise: How bleeping Unlucky Am I?
A think-piece by Mack Jonroe

I can’t swim because if I don’t move my limbs, I sink like a stone.

I can’t run for toffee because as soon as I stop putting one foot in front of the other I don’t go anywhere.

I’m a rotten tennis player because if I don’t stick the racquet out, I miss every single ball.

I’m a piss poor cyclist because as soon as I stop turning the pedals with my feet, the bike mysteriously grinds to a halt.

I’m crap at archery because as soon as I stop releasing the bowstring, the arrow won’t budge.
Etc etc....
I’m terrible at my job because I can’t cook

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As if she wore those shoes to tend bar for 8hrs - it's a posed photo. (Is it when she was a sex worker, or did she make that up too?)

All she does is provide content on Twitter - endless photos and manic tweets and detailed info about any number of subjects.

She thinks she's interesting, and fun, and "out there", and "mad" in her words - but she is just plain bleeping boring. It's like when she talks on video - you switch off after 10 seconds, because she is so unengaging.

Reactions: 18
So she was a firefighter by day & a barmaid by night? When did she fit Karate & dance lessons & god knows what else in?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if she wore those shoes to tend bar for 8hrs - it's a posed photo. (Is it when she was a sex worker, or did she make that up too?)
She’s probably watched/seen an article on Coyote Ugly (it keeps popping up on social media because it’s 20 years old this year) and is trying to spin a tale she danced on bars like Violet & Co.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm Grunka'ing my way through the threads and reading this one too.

I just wanted to say That Man has a new TV series starting tonight (And a new book out this week that looks stunning). It looks to be very family orientated from the clips I've seen - it was filmed at their family home. I should imagine that might make a certain person tetchy/apoplectic and need to prove what a fabulous parent they are 😉.
Just watched his video on twitter, how simple and good did that little 5 minute scrambled egg and tomatoe chutney-thing look?! He managed to present it without stuttering, forgetting lines or the actual cooking process, it was even possible to watch it without having to look through my fingertips.

How long until Monroe releases the hounds?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.