Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its says mom of three boys...one human, two fluffy: her kitten was a girl so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Today’s bullshit post 🙄View attachment 214448

I was having such a nice time on there and now it feels tainted with her slop and pity posts.
🚨 ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS KLAXON 🚨

Is this picture supposed to have been taken after cooking?
There is NO WAY that veg has been in the oven for an hour (or even half) at 180.
What’s more, it looks absolutely bleeping rank.

Mmmm, yummy, semi warm raw white onion and barely cooked courgette with oil and plenty of black pepper stuck to it. GIVE ME SECONDS!

She really is the laziest of fucks. Further proof that she hates food, doesn’t actually eat ANY of it, and puts as little effort in to her ‘work’ as possible. Though obviously it’s not work. Because she’s ON A BREAK. It’s just joyful vegetable baking cos it makes her heart sing and whatnot. KEEP UP!

thankyou

now duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 46
‘The rains’

Jesus bloody wept.
Well it did pour down later in the day didn't it, or did she mean some other sort of metaphysical rain?

And those veg haven't been in for an hour, if they had they would have been burnt or charred at the very least. Hey ho

There are very few calories in that bowl (I know, I eat a lot of them whilst doing slimming world)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was astounded to find out that you can be charged mega bucks for colcannon in London restaurants. A dish that is basically left overs back home.
Mmm, colcannon. Champ. Plain cabbage the way my mum used to make it..... 😋

Reactions: 9
‘The rains’

Jesus bloody wept.
Is she on the plains of Africa with 'the rains.....' 🙄😂

Its says mom of three boys...one human, two fluffy: her kitten was a girl so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Today’s bullshit post 🙄View attachment 214448

I was having such a nice time on there and now it feels tainted with her slop and pity posts.
That looks totally rank!...I roasted some sweet potato, carrot, parsnip , butternut squash, garlic, red onion with Italian olive oil and Mediterranean herbs and seasoning ....had it with roast chicken yesterday and because I'd made so much had enough today to put in a wrap warmed up and then drizzled some balsamic glaze over it with some spinach/ rocket and watercress salad....it was lush ...and I'm not even a chef!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So has she only just discovered Foodim? It’s been around ages (lifetime in SM years) and is backed by her idol Nigella.... so why’s she only just using it now? You’d think a maverick taste ranger with her finger on the pulse, loving food, and it being her career and all, would have been on it from the beginning...

And judging by that “Vegetables. Raw. Southend” post she doesn’t get it either

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She says she hasn't seen her mother in 11 weeks - but last week when Jack posted the b/w photo of her and her son, Eve messaged saying how lovely it was to see them that day. It's on Facebook
That screenshot about not seeing her mother in 11 weeks was from yonks ago. Before she made the green lingreenie with chicken on This Morning

Reactions: 8
I don’t think anyone writes pretentious , whimsical crap like Jack whilst thinking she’s the hardest done by soul in the whole of the world.

Her self pity is pathetic.

Reactions: 22
F9305595-5077-46A2-BF41-53CCC19A231F.jpeg

Back atcha Jackie Love, you are unqualified to give anyone dietary advice or suggestions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
She’s exhausting. And also a massive rude twit. Only remembers that people may have ED triggers when she’s berating someone else. duck right off.

Reactions: 33
Why does nobody pull her up on the rudeness? Always so polite back when she’s snapped at them.
Cue, “I’m a bit snippy because of X & Y and it’s basically not my fault.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.