Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she just posted to her grid now? It's enough to cause nightmares 👀👀

Reactions: 2
So she didn't pack clothes for Edinburgh but she did take a wig and makeup for more thirst selfies?
She took a fancy bra by the look of it, but forgot her top. We've all done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Louisa really must not be returning any calls or texts.

Considering the fact she shaved her hair off, why is she so obsessed with wearing wigs? Living for the late night thot shot, she must be out for fiancée number four.

You know what makes me laugh? That I’m imagining her, taking her denim shirt off, putting the wig on, frantically getting the self timer ready all so she can take a thot shot and try to get her ex to come to Edinburgh to find her. I find it hilarious like some sort of comedy caper. Something quite sad about all the preparation that’s gone into that photo purely to catch someone’s attention, and the fact she posed and took it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I think the Ooni is gifted as Sara Tomask (not sure of spelling but Editor of Red mag) also had one when camping with MOD the other week

@jenny2603 and @Limey myself and @Veronicaaa have had a few chats of the likeness of Vonny to JM. Vonny has obviously had Covid so is *still* ill. Cue and eyepatch recently 😂 Oh yeah she’s been a goth for about 8 months now too but today appeared as a beatnik....
See this is why I believed it, but bizarre that they’re not following each other on insta?

I’m not for one minute suggesting that brand partnerships are well researched / measured endeavours at all, but it speaks volumes the brands that are getting in touch with her (Unilever, Ooni) are so very different from the audience she thinks she’s saving? It’s as if they know it’s all MC liberals fawning over their poor pet!

Reactions: 28
Friend comment - For Tattle
Well fed boy comment - For Tattle
Thirst pic - ...For Tattle...?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
You don't take a fancy bra like that on a trip when all you're doing is going to Sainsbury's and Five Guys. She must have hooked up with someone...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Louisa really must not be returning any calls or texts.

Considering the fact she shaved her hair off, why is she so obsessed with wearing wigs? Living for the late night thot shot, she must be out for fiancée number four.

You know what makes me laugh? That I’m imagining her, taking her denim shirt off, putting the wig on, frantically getting the self timer ready all so she can take a thot shot and try to get her ex to come to Edinburgh to find her. I find it hilarious like some sort of comedy caper. Something quite sad about all the preparation that’s gone into that photo purely to catch someone’s attention, and the fact she posed and took it herself.
We think??? Could the Scot soon to be called the next Mrs J be behind the lens?

Also i can't help imagine her thinking of a caption when posting it to sm....

"Good evening......this is my bra, there are many like it, but this one is mine. ....!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeezo, that latest "slide into my DMs, thankyou matt much" photo is excellent 🤣

1. The wig looks better in B&W
2. It's given me a hilarious mental image of her rummaging through her suitcase full of blenders, graters and misc kitchen accoutrements in order to find her good bra
3. Imagine her fannying about with timers and trying to decide on her poses. How many Eye of Sauron style photos were accidentally taken?
4. Did she actually, honestly go all the way to Edinburgh to bastardise the lorne sausage and take photos of herself?!

She's the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Eep this reply.
Also... nothing very non binary about this pic or any of the recent ones... I know I've potentially misunderstood nonbinary but it's just...this pic is aggressively feminine no ?
Oof, I hope she's ready for some fire and fury.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.