Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could just be product placement, giving out a load of freebies on the basis that they'll turn up in people's pics and/or people will do a bit of showing off about having one without doing an obvious paid for post. Jack's fan base is middle class so she's not the worst choice they could have made.
Would you (or anyone) explain why her fan base is middle class. Do the mc's feel like they are helping the 'little people'.

I dread to think what toppings Jack is going to put on her pizzas.:sick:🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would you (or anyone) explain why her fan base is middle class. Do the mc's feel like they are helping the 'little people'.

Rinsed beans and an oxo cube?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She didn’t pack a wig to Edinburgh , she had to find room for the giveaway Nutribullet ( remember, she’s soooo poor).

She isn’t burnt out, she’s lying.

She’s a greedy , manipulative woman preying on the good nature of her followers and only wants money for nothing in return bar a few poxy post cards and other tit stuff that they won’t get anyway.

I hope the more savvy of her blue tick crew soon catch onto her game.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well that comment lasted a long time before Jack censored her Insta again. It really is just an echo chamber of sycophants.

Is there someone smart on here who can get Jack’s thotshot and triangulate when it was actually taken? I’m with @ChickenPorridge on this, it wasn’t in Edinburgh as she’d have posted that as a ‘come and get me’ to Louisa back then. This photo is now and she’s making a mockery of everyone. I’d just love to be able to prove it somehow.
Eden Locke rooms have that slatted wood style walling. A quick google brings it up.
The question is why go all that way to just stay in your room the entire time?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On 25th July she posted that she was going to be off insta but had scheduled some posts so it’ll look like she’s there but she’s not.
Did those scheduled posts materialise? Because the very next post on her grid was the bikini post “promoting” Potatoes and I don’t think she can see into the future 🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks nice in the thirst pic and the wig looks better in black and white, but when you know she took it herself in her hotel room after stropping off to Edinburgh it just becomes cringe. Even more so when she’s posting it now for attention, she may get a load of gross gushing comments on it now, but the truth is if she didn’t post for days I doubt any of those followers would be asking where she was. Think it would be a case of out of sight out of mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
If you look at the Edinburgh section on her instagram you can see she is wearing the bra under one of her very original denim shirts. Whilst taking her own photos on a bed. Which I haven’t done since I was trying very very hard to stop a dying relationship from ending and then again to try and rekindle it...!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry to sound unkind, most of the people I know whom suffered from burnout (diagnosed by real doctors) had trouble getting up in the morning/at all, having a shower and dressing. Appears weird to apply a lot of make up put on sexy underwear and take selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Eep this reply.
Also... nothing very non binary about this pic or any of the recent ones... I know I've potentially misunderstood nonbinary but it's just...this pic is aggressively feminine no ?
No you really haven’t misunderstood non binary from what I can tell. Jack appeared to get bored of being non binary. Can’t tell if it was that she got bored or Louisa preferred feminine women. Either way it was yet another 5 minute phase.

Reactions: 8

It's virtue signalling. Following, gushing over her and then sharing her posts so EVERYONE knows that you are a lovely person, understand poverty and totes sympathise.

Reactions: 27
I'm looking at the background, looks like it could've been taken outdoors? Certainly doesn't look like the inside of a hotel room. Probably took it out in her back yard. I'm guessing she didn't set the tripod up in George Street and pose in her bra (wouldn't surprise me though tbh)

ETA I've just had a nosy at the other pics on her insta story from today and those wooden slats in the background look familiar just sayyyin.
She clearly got her mate to take it yesterday. She thought saying she took it in Edinburgh herself sounded better for some reason.

Yep. I think she wanted to. But it didn’t work out, hence the the sudden exit back to Southend (after declaring Edinburgh her “home from home” and all that).
Ha, for sure. The “home from home” being the u-hauler in her creeping out, preparing to move in with the new Mrs J

Reactions: 3
If it was genuinely a gifted oven, shouldn't she be declaring it as an #ad? Is she not breaking ASA rules in not doing so...?

That said I think she bought it with her tip jar windfall, the thieving cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
duck me, what an image to wake up to. It is Baby Jane.

ETA for those of you that like the photograph, to me the contrast has been dialled up too much. It looks like she has chalk white face and too dark lips.....just like Bette. Each to their own I suppose, but I think it's bordering on scary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have such a problem with the term virtue signalling. Most folks are just trying to be good people at the end of the day. I've often felt it's weaponising someone's compassion and using it against them as an insult.

Lots of people don't understand poverty and have never lived it.

But if they felt sorry for someone who (genuinely) had, I don't know that I would want to discourage that feeling. Because what other way would we want them to be feeling about it?

Deep discussion for a Thursday morning! Catch up with you later Fraus

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A beatnik, you say? Is there a new man in the mix.
You might be onto something here! She's in the middle of planning her Hallowe'en goth wedding to the current fiancé and it was around this time last year that she was planning her October wedding to her previous one - who knows *who* she'll be engaged to next year!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Had a look at Ooni and can’t see many gifted posts on Instagram unless lots of them are breaking ASA rules? A few accounts are brand ambassadors but they’ve mostly got pizza in their username or post a lot of pizza (I am starving now).

It seems people are getting theirs early going off this comment so I’m leaning towards her buying it, if she gets called out she’ll be all “it was gifted fRoM a FriEnD, BACK OFF”. Her mask is always slipping falling off...

DF77C027-6A21-4600-B40A-9D0F01C077F1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.