Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack thoughts of the day:

She has updated her Patreon very soon after a member made it clear that they’d been looking into the crime of fraud by deception 🤔

On a different note, many members have wondered why, if she is so cripplingly anxious, she didn’t prepare for her TV and Hellman’s roles. After all rehearsing, rehearsing, and more rehearsing is how other people try to calm their nerves, by knowing that they’ve done everything they possibly can to ensure it’s a success.

I think the reason for this is that Jack does not find comfort in reality, and rehearsing for a scary thing makes it real. Jack’s comfort zone is fantasy, so she’d rather just hope and pray, then pretend everything was fine when it goes horribly wrong.

Does anybody think that Tattle might have an impact on Jack's future career? It's becoming more known, and it's read by media types - so perhaps people will think twice before hiring Jack when they realise what she really is?

I know at United Agents she's got Rosemary Scoular and her assistant Natalia, and there's also Carole Tonkinson from Bluebird, but if the books sell less and less and Jack becomes more erratic, and her TV work is so bad, surely her career will just dry up.
Yes I do.

It’s entirely Jack’s own fault for being a criminal scam artist, a lazy charlatan, a pathological liar, and a spiteful brat. We have just archived and documented the evidence.

But I can’t help but think it’s very sad and didn’t have to be this way. She has been given so many fantastic opportunities since her big break, and she just pisses them away. She’s a vindictive little tit but it’s hard to watch someone throw their entire career away. Narcissists won’t listen to advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This one hit deep. When I split up with my ex of 7 years (we’d been together since 19), I ended up with (almost) no friends. Didn’t realise until after we broke up that me, a shy kid with only 2 real friends of my own from school, and some work acquaintances, that I’d spent those 8 years that were the majority of my 20s happily making my social life revolve around his. I counted his sister and sister in law as my closest friends and it was just so awkward to maintain a friendship after he cheated on me. I’ve developed more friendships over the years, but always worry people think I’m weird for not having more friends from that time of my life. 😞
I had a very similar experience. You are not remotely weird xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She sounded so posh in 2014. Has clearly had a bit of time to work on that mockney accent..
She still sounds very posh to me! The way she says her d and t sounds is beyond middle class.

I was shocked when I first heard her speak, if you’re pretending to be working class surely the first thing you’d do is get rid of your posh accent? Stereotypical Essex is such an easy accent to imitate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she was worse pre-training. I shudder to think how bad. She must have been a nightmare to train (‘no the audience will love my maverick self-deprecation’).

View attachment 201797
She was actually better! There are some This Morning appearances from about 5 years ago where she is confident and, well, good...
She over runs slightly and ums & ahhs, but she's far more polished and professional than her most recent car crashes.
There are also videos and footage of her speaking to crowds at events, quite often on tiptoes even though she is 'crippled with arthritis'. Apparently this is because she had a childhood of being a 'professional ballerina' which is actually an eyewateringly expensive hobby for someone who claims to have grown up in poverty.
These public speaking videos show an angry but articulate and erodite young woman. None of this ridiculous 'little mouse' gasping for breath and about to start crying bullshit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The thing is, you only have to stay relevant if you are interested in fame. I'm sure JO would be cooking and campaigning even if no one knew him. If he had never been discovered for TV, he'd probably be running his own restaurant by now and perhaps do some teaching and be support campaigns close to his heart. It's clear Jackie is mainly interested in fame and therein lies the problem. She could do lots of stuff without being in the public eye, but I guess our Schroedinger's Jackie's deeds do not exist if they are not in Twitter.
Not the best example given that he ran a chain of restaurants and they all shut down last year, losing 1000 jobs!

But I agree with your point 😁

Reactions: 6
This one hit deep. When I split up with my ex of 7 years (we’d been together since 19), I ended up with (almost) no friends. Didn’t realise until after we broke up that me, a shy kid with only 2 real friends of my own from school, and some work acquaintances, that I’d spent those 8 years that were the majority of my 20s happily making my social life revolve around his. I counted his sister and sister in law as my closest friends and it was just so awkward to maintain a friendship after he cheated on me. I’ve developed more friendships over the years, but always worry people think I’m weird for not having more friends from that time of my life. 😞
Hi, I'm sorry if it hit a nerve, there was no malice meant.
Am sure you are a lovely person and that relationship sounds toxic, I hope you are in a better place now.
I doubt there are any similarities between you and my ex sil. She was (is) a thoroughly nasty person who had no friends before the relationship because she was just not a nice person.
Your situation sounds very different. She entered the relationship with my brother with no friends, caused absolute mayhem, cheated on him several times and then left him for a bloke she worked with.
When I compared JM to my ex sil it was to point out the similarities of her being a 'toxic girlfriend' which I am sure you are not.
Like I said, I hope you are in good place now x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If JM has all these health conditions e.g. arthritis, surely she would qualify for disability/health benefits, particularly if there are any which are not means tested. I ask because I am lucky enough not to have ever required this kind of assistance, so I genuinely don't know if she would/would not get anything.

Reactions: 18
She was actually better! There are some This Morning appearances from about 5 years ago where she is confident and, well, good...
She over runs slightly and ums & ahhs, but she's far more polished and professional than her most recent car crashes.
There are also videos and footage of her speaking to crowds at events, quite often on tiptoes even though she is 'crippled with arthritis'. Apparently this is because she had a childhood of being a 'professional ballerina' which is actually an eyewateringly expensive hobby for someone who claims to have grown up in poverty.
These public speaking videos show an angry but articulate and erodite young woman. None of this ridiculous 'little mouse' gasping for breath and about to start crying bullshit.
Maybe she had lied so much she’s started to believe her own bullshit and that’s why she seems to be losing confidence?

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised Jack hasn't jumped back on to Twitter to moan about this yet - God forbid anyone should steal her 'poor person' crown
Countdown in 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 ..........

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Ed Miliband clip --- It's the usual story she's told hundreds of times, and continues to tell to this day. There is no deviation. Same dead eyes, monotone voice. Nobody ever questions her - because the MC journalists and audience see it as a class issue, with Jack masquerading as a poor, working-class person. So she's gotten away with her lies and embellishments for nearly 10 years now.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Not the best example given that he ran a chain of restaurants and they all shut down last year, losing 1000 jobs!

But I agree with your point 😁
Well, it's unfortunate, but stuff like that happens. It's hardly the first chain of businesses that has ever gone bust. He's not perfect, he's not a saint, just saying that I'm sure he'd do what he's doing now but on a smaller scale without being on TV and being published. And maybe he'd have run a restaurant that would have gone bust too. It's all speculation, but she's not interested in food, people or anything that isn't her and her 'fame'.

Reactions: 29
If JM has all these health conditions e.g. arthritis, surely she would qualify for disability/health benefits, particularly if there are any which are not means tested. I ask because I am lucky enough not to have ever required this kind of assistance, so I genuinely don't know if she would/would not get anything.
As far as I know P.I.P (Personnal Independence Payment) old D.L.A) is non means tested, so yes she could qualify for that and work.

• Wow
Has anyone posted this yet? Sorry if they have...

the guys excitement at her claimed feat is palpable, which makes it all the more a pity that it’s completely fabricated. And surprise surprise, she has thus far failed to remember to post a picture of the phone. (In that particular thread at least..)

and again, apologies if this has already been discussed!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
As far as I know P.I.P (Personnal Independence Payment) old D.L.A) is non means tested, so yes she could qualify for that and work.
Thanks for that. It could go some way to explaining how she is able to afford to rent a three bedroom bungalow. She is not likely to let on to her followers, or patreon donators, that she is receiving something.

Well, it's unfortunate, but stuff like that happens. It's hardly the first chain of businesses that has ever gone bust. He's not perfect, he's not a saint, just saying that I'm sure he'd do what he's doing now but on a smaller scale without being on TV and being published. And maybe he'd have run a restaurant that would have gone bust too. It's all speculation, but she's not interested in food, people or anything that isn't her and her 'fame'.
I think JO's brother in law was partly to blame for the restaurant chain closing.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been covered.

Went for nosy at this Patreon thing and blimey. There are a lot of people being paid for their services, it's like a big fat begging pot.

Her's has 282 saps paying her, the saps also have to pay a fee for processing their money - how nice is that. She has to pay a fee for the 'money' she receives (and I think a minimum $300 monthly fee but that might be the % fee)

So at the lowest, she charges say $4 x 282 = $1128 a month - lowest 5% fee = $1082.88 per month. (£829.40)

For the highest $44 x 282 = $12,408 per month - 12% = $10,919.04 per month (£8,363.17)

and many more combinations in between.

Nice little earner for no big outlay.

JM.png
JM1.png
JM2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Has anyone posted this yet? Sorry if they have...

the guys excitement at her claimed feat is palpable, which makes it all the more a pity that it’s completely fabricated. And surprise surprise, she has thus far failed to remember to post a picture of the phone. (In that particular thread at least..)

and again, apologies if this has already been discussed!
I think the person doesn't believe for a minute that she wrote a book on a mobile. She keeps tripping herself up, but it really needs people with power and influence to see through her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.