Jack Monroe #58 Schrödinger’s Jack: simultaneously working and sleeping all hours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@choccydigestive is grunka-ing and so my notifications have just reminded me that Jack did a poll as to whether she should do a video of her reading POTATOES out loud. I assume the poll came out in the affirmative. Where's the video, Jack?!

There is one thing she could do if she gets really stuck for cash:

View attachment 201812

View attachment 201813

View attachment 201814
What does the first photo make me think of Amber Heard doing a tit in Johnny Depp's bed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Found this post from may, maybe someone one can elaborate?

Dont know how to link across threads but following on from @noseyparkours comment, how long can she continue to still ride on the excuse of being a newbie? Is it a class based issue?

That poor person on insta said they expected more from a cooking show and recieved a pile on based on the theme that 'Jack is new at this'

Shes been on This Morning
She's been on DKL for 2 weeks
She's had presenter training
She's done adverts for Sainsburys and Samsung
She's been on Question Time
She's on book 7 (?)
She's had 10 years!

Is she being excused by her lovey MC fans because she's been poor and therefore it's okay that she's tit? Is she the recipient of some kind of positive discrimination?
Maybe it's one of those things where someone gets sort of frozen in time...like how you always think of Justin Bieber as an annoying 13-year-old when in fact he's *checks google* an annoying 26-year-old.

I think it helps that most of her followers don't seem to pay her that much attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My own belief is that she has been taking her prescribed medication incorrectly, maybe even abusing it. Remember the boxes filled to the bruin with pills?

We know it's a private prescription for the ADHD and I'm wondering if she has the right diagnosis/medication. If not it could be wreaking havoc

I definitely think there is something odd going on right now re her claim to have certain conditions.
Yup.

Screenshot_20200804-183321_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Seriously, what is that in her pocket? I can't stop looking at it trying to work it out and I've a) got actual paid work to get on with and b) staring at another woman's pocket (also not a euphemism) is not healthy.
I honestly think it’s shellfish, which as we all know from one of her previous theatrics, she’s SEVERELY allergic to... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She could even have put explorer on her list of careers and ventured further afield to Cockburn Street and Gurkha Cafe, their food is fabulous and tastier than a Burger from a chain
Kebab Mahal for the true low cost Edinburgh experience.

Reactions: 11
She’s just retweeted Nigella/potatoes AGAIN. How many more bloody times?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
@choccydigestive is grunka-ing and so my notifications have just reminded me that Jack did a poll as to whether she should do a video of her reading POTATOES out loud. I assume the poll came out in the affirmative. Where's the video, Jack?!

What does the first photo make me think of Amber Heard doing a tit in Johnny Depp's bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jackie Monroe - I am a thirst trap with a pocket full of clitorises.
I’m behind as always so sorry if this has been said but this really needs to be the next thread title!
It made me hoot up a lung and then fizz all over the floor all whilst howling and clawing

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Probably her circle of friends are all through Louisa and are now inevitably 'absent'
My brother's ex-wife is like this. She didn't have any friends of her own. I first noticed it at her hen night. The table was half female relatives of my brother (me, 2 sisters in law and a cousin) the other 50% were the female partners of my brother's friends. No work mates, university mates or school friends.
When they divorced she kept whinging on FB about not having friends because all of my brother's friends and family dropped her like a stone (she cheated on him so there was little sympathy from anyone)
If Louisa LEFT because of Jack being unbearable I can't imagine many in her circle sticking by Jack. Not necessarily being unkind to her, but there won't be any invites to dinner etc
This one hit deep. When I split up with my ex of 7 years (we’d been together since 19), I ended up with (almost) no friends. Didn’t realise until after we broke up that me, a shy kid with only 2 real friends of my own from school, and some work acquaintances, that I’d spent those 8 years that were the majority of my 20s happily making my social life revolve around his. I counted his sister and sister in law as my closest friends and it was just so awkward to maintain a friendship after he cheated on me. I’ve developed more friendships over the years, but always worry people think I’m weird for not having more friends from that time of my life. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I think the TV side of things must be stone dead, after she showed herself up so badly on DKL. She’s had more than enough chances.
As regards the blogging and books, she needs to decide what she wants to focus on, rather than changing her mind every 5 minutes - and she needs to move on, show she’s developed. She’s looking very old hat, as the world’s moved on since she first did her blog, and she doesn’t seem to have noticed. Many other people are doing more for those in poverty than she is, and by that I mean real practical things that can be measured and quantified - not Jack’s vague unprovable statements. Most of all, she needs to stop centreing herself in every damn thing. (The BLM was a prime example). It makes her look incredibly self-centred and tone deaf.
I love this 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TBH, Jack's unique vocabulary kind of makes me hope her next career move takes her into erotic fiction. The fizzing ephemera of a drawer full of cocks...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This one hit deep. When I split up with my ex of 7 years (we’d been together since 19), I ended up with (almost) no friends. Didn’t realise until after we broke up that me, a shy kid with only 2 real friends of my own from school, and some work acquaintances, that I’d spent those 8 years that were the majority of my 20s happily making my social life revolve around his. I counted his sister and sister in law as my closest friends and it was just so awkward to maintain a friendship after he cheated on me. I’ve developed more friendships over the years, but always worry people think I’m weird for not having more friends from that time of my life. 😞
I was in a very long relationship through university, and don't maintain a lot of friends from that period due to my awful ex. I've got lots of pals from the postgrad I did afterwards (that he didn't want me to do). It's not weird at all, I totally understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t have any friends from school and only a handful from uni I keep in touch with. You’re not weird at all. X x x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is there an illness she hasn't had? Is there a horrible life experience that she hasn't suffered? She has got to be the world's most unfortunate individual. The way she goes on and on, if she was in the Sahara Desert, she would say it rained all day. If she won the National Lottery, it wouldn't be enough. I feel fortunate that I am never likely to meet her - what a downer it would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just a thread reminder to mention she is the >>only<< person who hasn’t been invited back to saturday kitchen with some being back on more than one occasion.

Must sting but I’m not sure she realises...it was scripted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.