Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Jack has to elevenerife her birthing experience. 30 hours of silent labour? Give me a break.

And demanding the screen be removed during her caesarean? That never happened.

Anyway, the radiators are probably quivering in fear at the Bungamansion today as the honours list comes out and Tracey Emin is made a dame but there's no MBE for her most devoted art fan and champion of the poors.

And even if it did (it didn't) she wouldn't be able to see any details because she would be lying flat. The likelihood of an emergency maternity surgical team wasting time scouring a hospital for a large mirror, and having it suspended above her in the theatre, where it would block the lights and probably get in the surgeon's way - well, that likelihood is about the same as a whining, self-pitying, moaning, attention-seeking grifter giving birth without making a noise.
---
30 hours of silent labour from someone who can post 500 vapid tweets in a day?

Sure hun.
Actually - if she'd claimed that she posted 500 vapid tweets while she was in labour, I could have believed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I pulled a radiator off the wall when I was a child. I would lie on the floor and pull myself up to stand by hanging on to the top of the radiator. Manys a time my parents warned me to stop but I didn't listen. One day when pulling myself up the whole thing came away from the wall and started flooding.

Good times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
If she was silent during childbirth how did she get them to turn the screen round so she could see?
Fancy glass pen and moleskin notebook. I’m sure she’d have passed a note. Either that or semaphore.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just having a browse on the old Instagram and there is an account on there called meme origination, one of them is the origin story of Old Harold. I would do a link but I am not good and it might link to my insta.
Edited because I am a ninny and thought he was actually called Harold!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

And even if it did (it didn't) she wouldn't be able to see any details because she would be lying flat. The likelihood of an emergency maternity surgical team wasting time scouring a hospital for a large mirror, and having it suspended above her in the theatre, where it would block the lights and probably get in the surgeon's way - well, that likelihood is about the same as a whining, self-pitying, moaning, attention-seeking grifter giving birth without making a noise.
---

Actually - if she'd claimed that she posted 500 vapid tweets while she was in labour, I could have believed it.
She's been getting reality and crappy American daytime TV muddled again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do they give you paracetamol when you’re in labour? Genuine question ftom non-mother.
Yeah, they tell you to take it before you go to the hospital. I had a fear of being sent back home and so I only just made it to the delivery room. A genuine paracetamol delivery. 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fancy glass pen and moleskin notebook. I’m sure she’d have passed a note. Either that or semaphore.

maybe she just @-ed the surgeon in a tweet
---
She's a monster. "in that time period" was never elaborated on. This is a far worse scandal than the Patreon.
this one drives me bananas. of all her lies and obfuscations, this one really gets to me. "exactly as I said I would do" no you didn't no you didn't no you didn't aarrrtgghhh

It's like it's designed to enrage. First you have to sort out the whole " if it's not pro bono" vs it actually never happened. Then you have the disappearing tweets. Then you have the "time period" bullshit. It's so annoying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If she was silent during childbirth how did she get them to turn the screen round so she could see?
I’m such a nob. I didn’t realise until reading other comments that she meant the SURGICAL screen they have up so you can’t see your own entrails. I thought it was a TV screen of some sort 😂 #notamother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m such a nob. I didn’t realise until reading other comments that she meant the SURGICAL screen they have up so you can’t see your own entrails. I thought it was a TV screen of some sort 😂 #notamother
Snap...hence my American daytime TV comment 🤦🏼‍♀️ #alsonotamother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s also not a screen so you can’t see- it’s to establish the sterile surgical field to avoid infections. Reason number 344 that we know she’s lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It’s also not a screen so you can’t see- it’s to establish the sterile surgical field to avoid infections. Reason number 344 that we know she’s lying.
She probably did ask for the screen to be removed and was firmly told no. Typical Jacksie twist of words.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had a similar labour experience, long labour followed by emergency CS. The idea that she would have been in any fit state to calmly and clearly ask for the screen to be removed, and that the staff would accommodate this request when their job is to ensure the safe delivery of her baby, is laughable. I can honestly say that when I was lying in the theatre the single only thing I cared about was my daughter making it safely into the world. Not one single other thought was capable of existing in my brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.