Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WhatsApp group:
SMOTF: Have you seen her now? I think she’s trying to rebrand. She’s JustJack now. ROFL 🤣
Gordon: Oh duck off. She’s always been just Jack. The only person who couldn’t bleeping see it was her, the twit.
Mom: Now now, tender one, she’s doing no harm.
James: Lard!
Mary: I don’t know, Nigella. There’s a jolly lot of people struggling at the moment and she’s not really helping, is she?
Mom: Huh? Oh sorry Mary. I was just stroking this ladle and looking in the mirror.
Gordon: So what the duck do we do?
THATMAN: Here’s what you do. You let her into the group.
Nigel: I’m sorry, Jamie but what!?!?
THATMAN: Let. Her. Into. The. Group.
Gordon: Are you having a bleeping laugh?
THATMAN: LISTEN! Are you paying attention? Thankyou. Now, let’s talk…

IMG_9938.jpeg

… you let me back in and he doesn’t get hurt ok!
Mom: Oh dear Jamie. Trussed up with oatcake-coloured silken fibres, like a corn fed poussin.
Gordon: What. The. duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What is MN please?
🔽 home of the teeny tiny 6figure salary fruit loops

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🔽 home of the teeny tiny 6figure salary fruit loops

Thanks, I feel a bit daft myself now :ROFLMAO: I must start keeping a list of abbreviations & acronyms :)

Reactions: 13
Has some kind well meaning labour frau invaded the gluing sticker corner of the labour HQ on southend and accidently glued her hands together to prevent her from chatting tit about them? She's gone very quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Had a read if MN.
That's where I first heard of rumblings about her.
Seems like she's ran out of road there. And there are some very kind types in amongst them who are very broad minded and big hearted but not stupid. And when the puss starts to be taken wholesale, they will be most put out.

If yiu have MN behind you, it does mean something that translates into building a profile. And obviously it also works the other way. Word gets out and your goose is very quickly cooked...little tiny pathetic honk at the end there for effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Mumsnet is also the exact type of middle class faux liberal wanker demographic that used to bleeping love her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
omg the comments, in all sincerity and meant with genuine sympathy, calling her dumb must be killing her loooooool. It's one thing when people who don't particularly like you say it, but when the calls are coming from inside the house ahhhhhhh love to see it (sort of, I do also feel bad because there's nothing inherently wrong with being a bit dim, nor does intelligence automatically make anybody good, it's what you do with what you have innit)

ETA just clicked back onto the MN tab and lol'd again at 'not particularly bright'. It's just so perfect!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They covered her back for so long but ccos she is very likely about to be in the middle of a big old (self created) mess, the folks at MN will not want to be in the fall out from it. I'm sure many of their members supported her and bought books and all the rest, so she's shat the bed there. And I'm sure there will be questions posed to the head buck cats about how they got right behind her for so long and carried on for so long, ignoring what was being fed back to them. Very high handed.

Reactions: 24
They covered her back for so long but ccos she is very likely about to be in the middle of a big old (self created) mess, the folks at MN will not want to be in the fall out from it. I'm sure many of their members supported her and bought books and all the rest, so she's shat the bed there. And I'm sure there will be questions posed to the head buck cats about how they got right behind her for so long and carried on for so long, ignoring what was being fed back to them. Very high handed.
To be fair most mumsnet posters do not eat food so they won’t know how dire the “recipes” are.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.