Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she’s ever been silent for 30 hours her entire life 🙄
Or 30 minutes frankly. Also, who cares if you are silent or shouty during labour? It’s not a competition to see who’s the most well hard pregnant woman, it’s about bringing a new life into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Of course Jack has to elevenerife her birthing experience. 30 hours of silent labour? Give me a break.

And demanding the screen be removed during her caesarean? That never happened.

Anyway, the radiators are probably quivering in fear at the Bungamansion today as the honours list comes out and Tracey Emin is made a dame but there's no MBE for her most devoted art fan and champion of the poors.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Paracetamol is pain relief is it not?
Both these things can’t be true
Would never cast aspersions on the sainted midwives of the NHS but I might be tempted to accidentally-on-purpose forget to offer pain relief to a bratty patient who was demanding more attention than needed and making overstretched staff run ragged to fulfill her every wish.

(I shared a hospital room with a proper bully a while back who made life hell for the nurses, cleaners and catering staff. Nothing was good enough for her and she let everyone know, while also holding court with an endless stream of visitors whose only function was to nod and smile while she complained at the top of her voice about everything. Very much not restful for the rest of us!)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I doubt she’s ever been silent for 30 hours her entire life 🙄
apart from that time she went “selectively mute for days” following which Dave and Ev tried for the next 30 years to get her abducted on a weekly basis.
IMG_1724.jpeg

IMG_1722.jpeg
And that time poverty LITERALLY took her voice away for eight years from 2012-2020 but we somehow in that time still had to listening to 8 years of her incessant blabbering crap and reedy honking and wailing.
IMG_1731.jpeg
Ridiculous attention seeking technologically inept fantasist nitwit.
IMG_1730.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
apart from that time she went “selectively mute for days” following which Dave and Ev tried for the next 30 years to get her abducted on a weekly basis. View attachment 2995713
View attachment 2995700And that time poverty LITERALLY took her voice away for eight years from 2012-2020 but we somehow in that time still had to listening to 8 years of her incessant blabbering crap and reedy honking and wailing.View attachment 2995728 Ridiculous attention seeking technologically inept fantasist nitwit.
Trauma! She monetised telling lies and doing almost duck all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyway, the radiators are probably quivering in fear at the Bungamansion today as the honours list comes out and Tracey Emin is made a dame but there's no MBE for her most devoted art fan and champion of the poors.
Did someone say Tracey Emin?
IMG_1734.jpeg
IMG_1736.jpeg
IMG_1738.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If she was silent during childbirth how did she get them to turn the screen round so she could see?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.