Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some Monroe-critical squigs now saying that they had previously been contacted by journalists after Teemill, and have now taken the opportunity to re-connect with said journalists. One of them has 27k followers and seems to be quite well-connected in the marketing industry.

90EC6F87-B371-4198-AA61-576816DC2366.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
I feel like that nasty Daubney has got something up his sleeve. Him and that 30p guy are as thick as thieves, can imagine them plotting and cackling over some microwave nachos and a below par IPA in Spoonsies.

I hate the pair of hard-faced bastards but I'd buy them a drink if they brought about the demise of guest.
Agreed. And when it happens it’s going to be absolutely delicious.

I have a feeling they are letting her dig herself deeper and deeper, even more so by allowing people to believe she won a non existent court case.
It’s going to be big and forensic.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm a bit disappointed that jack is only attending the Fringe, not the book festival.

Not only is the book festival very near my work, there are lots of bushes for me to lurk in, in my new outfit

Screenshot_20230615-231602.png

• Haha
Reactions: 73
No. She's being stalked by imaginary journos from nonexistent offices.
And those are her colleagues, the Express, Telegraph, Graun, People. She’s had an article published in each, yet they turn on her and she thought they were friends 🥲

IMG_1001.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Mr Laz, old Pupper Laz and myself are all sleeping in the spare room tonight because our room is too bleeping hot yet again. The plug is not at my side of the bed and my battery is dying. I simply cannot stay up for this tonight. I can’t do it. If an all night chaos happens, could someone recap around page 35?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My goodness, what a lot to catch up on! So let me see if I have this straight. Jack was a no-show for court because the court itself told her not to come because it's so dangerous for her. (In what way? It's a mystery.) Now she is on the run and her family has been completely separated, on the advice of police, because she is in so much danger. (From . . . trolls? And . . . Fleet Street? Why are reporters frantic to speak with her? She declines to say.)

She claims to have donated everything she received for Sue Lee to a food bank. She won't say how much. She says it was "ringfenced," which isn't possible if it was going straight into the PayPal account she uses as her tip jar.

The more she "sets the record straight," the less sense it all makes. Her self-importance is off the charts, and she is clearly thrilled to have another excuse to play the victim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She really can't think a tweet stating she has donated an ~undisclosed~ amount of money to an ~undisclosed~ location on an ~undisclosed ~ date answers any questions or will make it go away can she?
And she was the one wanging on about Boris being shifty and dishonest.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Honestly imagine being a lawyer on either side of this tit show - LJC imagine the judge if it ever made it to court!!! They’ll all be trauma-bonded for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her entire family have been given new identifications, new fake life histories, new documentation, and are scattered across the globe in safe houses.
That's why she had all the botox and fillers and did all the face tuning! So she wouldn't be recognised! Keep the sleeves rolled down luv, don't want to be identified

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Slight OT but I didn't realize that the slopbot had its own website. Through which I have now discovered the Pet Slop Boys. I'm so glad today is my day off, because I would def be fired if I were lying on my office floor laughing this hard. All the metallic chapeaux in the world to whoever is responsible for this brilliance :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Where was she when she took this photo? Looks like the inside of a holiday mobile home/caravan type thing...

(Too hot to sleep and baby cucumber is being a grump)
Looks like an attic too to me. Chimney breast in background.

Sending fan-os to you 🪭

Reactions: 21
About 10 mental fans believe her on Twitter but the majority of mentions is everyone ripping the piss out of her. It’s a fun watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.