Jack Monroe #579 She's essentially Scrappy-Doo in a bell jar now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair most mumsnet posters do not eat food so they won’t know how dire the “recipes” are.
They do have to make lots of food though for their 6 figure earning, very active husbands who do triathlon like every other twit* a niche sport and their strapping six foot sons who got into their RG university without even trying.

* don’t @ me. Mrs T did traflon for years. I swear she deliberately took hours in transition to piss me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That honk sign makes me think of Homer Simpson when he wanted to go and see ‘honk if you’re horny’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They do have to make lots of food though for their 6 figure earning, very active husbands who do triathlon like every other twit* a niche sport and their strapping six foot sons who got into their RG university without even trying.

* don’t @ me. Mrs T did traflon for years. I swear she deliberately took hours in transition to piss me off.
You are forgetting their beautiful willowy daughters, respectful kind teenagers, and toddlers so stunning that people stop them in the streets.

And their DHs have never sworn at them, because deal breaker. And never ever shouted at their children, or YOUR child, who must be put first at all times, even if 35 and living at home (unless step child, then they can duck off).
---
I'm not the biggest football fan in the world but people who say that sort of thing ought to be forced to bear the brunt of Graeme Souness' sadness and rage tonight.
Oh god, I just remembered. I was trying to do football banter at work and I forgot what the Euros were called so I panicked and asked when the kicky ball was due to start.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
You are forgetting their beautiful willowy daughters, respectful kind teenagers, and toddlers so stunning that people stop them in the streets.

And their DHs have never sworn at them, because deal breaker. And never ever shouted at their children, or YOUR child, who must be put first at all times, even if 35 and living at home (unless step child, then they can duck off).
---

Oh god, I just remembered. I was trying to do football banter at work and I forgot what the Euros were called so I panicked and asked when the kicky ball was due to start.
1718430908424.png

May be safer to stick to horse racing. Yesterday's winners included:

Chaos Control 2/1
Fair Taxes 20/1
Cypriot Diaspora 4/1
Cock And Bull 5/2

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I love football but Ireland aren't at the Euros because they were toss so I SHAN'T be bothered to watch much. Still, 5-1 is a terrible score.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't you mean 1-5 to Germany. It was an awful score. Scotlanf played well but Germany owned them... i think she only likes Liverpool kickyball!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I want to add this to the wiki: where did the "tearing radiators off the walls" come from?
Iirc it was when Jack was in labour (giving birth, not political party) she silently ripped the radiators of the wall then insisted on watching her c section.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The MSE “old style” board used to be a great source of cheap recipes and cost-saving household tips. So I don’t believe Jack could have been a regular there.
There was a lot of crazy folk as well, who'd have no issue with burning drain hair or whatever nonsense Jack claims to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You didn't loose your job, Jack. You quit.
---
Also, Jack who needs tramadol for an ouchy shoulder did a 30 labour on paracetamol? Haha she'd be ripping their arms off for the good stuff. (So would I.)

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.