Jack Monroe #575 The only poverty she's interested in alleviating is her own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be careful what you wish for. Here’s the time she “foraged” (i.e. picked something growing in her own garden) View attachment 2959721Claims she “foraged” elderflower and blackberries, actually foraged Germolene, Artex and sadness to create…
This. View attachment 2959725
Literal food writer
View attachment 2959730
Says a lot for how inept and full of tit she is that I checked the date to see if it had been written ludicrously out of season 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Be careful what you wish for. Here’s the time she “foraged” (i.e. picked something growing in her own garden) View attachment 2959721Claims she “foraged” elderflower and blackberries, actually foraged Germolene, Artex and sadness to create…
Literal food writer
View attachment 2959730
This poor person from the comments! 😔🤢
1000029102.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Literal food writer
View attachment 2959730
I actually don't know whether to laugh or cry. How the actual duck has she had a platform for a decade???
---
Literal food writer
View attachment 2959730
I miss germolene. Can I buy it through an affiliate link on her website??? With a free recipe. Praps.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She also (2022) “secretly foraged” in a cupboard, at her Italian and Somalian first ever housemates’ spices when she left home at 16.
IMG_0059.jpeg

Or (in 2014), when she left home at 18 and learned to cook from foraging the labels on the back of Loyd Grossman jars.
IMG_0066.jpeg

IMG_0064.jpeg
And if you go to (2020) and about 33 mins in here, the very same housemates have become half-Italian and Nepalese. All imaginary first housemates are interchangeable.
It’s ALL VERY CONFUSING isn’t it, you massive grifting fantasist.
IMG_0060.jpeg
(Bonus I’m BUTCH)
IMG_0067.jpeg
Edit: just remembered that time she said she lived alone for 14 years after Dave and Ev realized by the time she was 4 how insufferable she was, banished her to live in the shed and started to take in feral children, who, unlike Shed Jack, they allowed to live in their actual house.
IMG_0061.jpeg

Mind you, she also said she’d been “waiting for a perm” (done by the “sea air”) for 17 years, from age 12 to age 29 so again it’s very hard to know what to believe.
IMG_0062.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
From that 2022 link. Why are you crossing the picket line in the first place, you cosseted bleeping head. Spoiled workshy brat. FFS what an analogy to choose.
IMG_0070.jpeg
IMG_0071.jpeg

Just remembered that she’s written one of her searing indictments upon contemporary Britain (the rest of which is sadly lost to time) about the picket line too. She’s on it this time, not crossing it. Lyrics and (no) Music by Jack Monroe.
IMG_0072.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Foraging for other people's food is just... stealing? Can't imagine her housemates were wealthy or they'd have upped sticks and moved out as she honked in

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She also (2022) “secretly foraged” in a cupboard, at her Italian and Somalian first ever housemates’ spices when she left home at 16.
View attachment 2959838

Or (in 2014), when she left home at 18 and learned to cook from foraging the labels on the back of Loyd Grossman jars. View attachment 2959866
View attachment 2959857And if you go to (2020) and about 33 mins in here, the very same housemates have become half-Italian and Nepalese. All imaginary first housemates are interchangeable.
It’s ALL VERY CONFUSING isn’t it, you massive grifting fantasist. View attachment 2959868
(Bonus I’m BUTCH)
View attachment 29598772022
Edit: just remembered that time she said she lived alone for 14 years after Dave and Ev realized by the time she was 4 how insufferable she was, banished her to live in the shed and started to take in feral children, who, unlike Shed Jack, they allowed to live in their actual house.
View attachment 2959903

Mind you, she also said she’d been “waiting for a perm” (done by the “sea air”) for 17 years, from age 12 to age 29 so again it’s very hard to know what to believe.
View attachment 2959909
Secretly foraged - I think she thinks foraged is the same as rummaged??

Also I guess 14 is just her go-to number for lies exaggerations?

Screenshot_20240527-142109.png

I HAAAAAATE the use of "promptly" there. You don't grow up in one sudden instance. You can't say promptly there! You liked the chicken from primary school to teenhood!
Screenshot_20240527-143129.png

This post is riddled with horrible writing but that's the bit that winds me up the most. Even moreso than "spiked" and "queer little thing I was" which are 🤢. And the fact that a tub of chicken and s bag of chips would cost more than a bus fare. I know it's just fantasising but she could at least try for verisimilitude

But seriously she had her child at what 22? So she either thinks he is not a person or she left home and started renting a house by herself aged eight #actuallyautistic #cannotlie

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This poor person from the comments! 😔🤢
View attachment 2959824
I’d not read the recipe before but as she doesn’t tell you to put the oven on until after you’ve finished mixing all the ingredients, I’m not surprised it didn’t rise.

Also she tells you to buy a bag of frozen mixed fruit and pick the blackberries out if you can‘t find fresh. How thrifty! And her maths won’t work because they won’t be exactly a fifth of the bag.

She’s an absolute insult

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Foraging for other people's food is just... stealing? Can't imagine her housemates were wealthy or they'd have upped sticks and moved out as she honked in
Fortunately for the housemates, they’re imaginary. Just like these poor imaginary bastards.
IMG_0095.jpeg
ss @Marmalade Atkins
She was particularly insufferable that thread. That said, the incident above did lead to some banging Canal Art

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Secretly foraged - I think she thinks foraged is the same as rummaged??

Also I guess 14 is just her go-to number for lies exaggerations?

View attachment 2959956

I HAAAAAATE the use of "promptly" there. You don't grow up in one sudden instance. You can't say promptly there! You liked the chicken from primary school to teenhood!

This post is riddled with horrible writing but that's the bit that winds me up the most. Even moreso than "spiked" and "queer little thing I was" which are 🤢. And the fact that a tub of chicken and s bag of chips would cost more than a bus fare. I know it's just fantasising but she could at least try for verisimilitude

But seriously she had her child at what 22? So she either thinks he is not a person or she left home and started renting a house by herself aged eight #actuallyautistic #cannotlie
I’ve never understood why she thinks there’s anything odd about liking coronation chicken as a child. It’s got a mild curry, creamy and fairly sweet flavour, it’s hardly an acquired taste and probably something most children would eat.

Reactions: 46
We all say we’re glad when she shuts the duck up, but then we end up talking about eating packing peanuts.

I have to say I’m amazed she hasn’t popped up with some sub zero political analysis. The mocking during the local elections must have stung.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Fortunately for the housemates, they’re imaginary. Just like these poor imaginary bastards.
View attachment 2960004ss @Marmalade Atkins
She was particularly insufferable that thread. That said, the incident above did lead to some banging Canal Art
the incident above did lead to some banging Canal Art

For crying out loud, don't say that!

She'll be claiming next that she is a "Muse" providing inspiration for artists of international repute. ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 26
From that 2022 link. Why are you crossing the picket line in the first place, you cosseted bleeping head. Spoiled workshy brat. FFS what an analogy to choose.
View attachment 2959885View attachment 2959886

Just remembered that she’s written one of her searing indictments upon contemporary Britain (the rest of which is sadly lost to time) about the picket line too. She’s on it this time, not crossing it. Lyrics and (no) Music by Jack Monroe.
View attachment 2959893
Is Jack confusing picket lines with some kind of Napoleonic battle formation? How does one position the brazier?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
the incident above did lead to some banging Canal Art

For crying out loud, don't say that!

She'll be claiming next that she is a "Muse" providing inspiration for artists of international repute. ☹
Well, she does provide plenty of a-muse-ment for the canal.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What delightful secrets can a plastic tub of Coronation Chicken have?!

‘Don’t tell the tomatoes, Flora, but last night I gave the radish an hour to remember in the salad compartment!’

It’s a sandwich filler, not Chelsea Manning.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.