Jack Monroe #575 The only poverty she's interested in alleviating is her own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never understood why she thinks there’s anything odd about liking coronation chicken as a child. It’s got a mild curry, creamy and fairly sweet flavour, it’s hardly an acquired taste and probably something most children would eat.
She thinks she’s such a wee maverick pixie. So what, I used to like eating ladybirds 🐞, that doesn’t make me some sort of infant Bear Grylls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I'm Sure this has been mithered (I pronounce it MYTHERED, I can imagine Ena Sharples saying saying it like that in a withering tone of voice) at length already but or takes about 15-20 minutes to walk a mile. So, in the best case scenario, she was spending 3.5 hours a day walking to and from school??!! Evens Charles Dickens would have thought that was a bit OTT
Makes you wonder why Chocco and Ev didn't wonder why their kids were setting off for school at 5am. Maybe they were too busy portioning out the cold beans to notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Where I grew up 🍉, if you lived more than 2 miles from school you'd get a free bus pass. Perhaps Chocco wanted her to roll through ditches and swing through the trees on the way - as practice for her intended military career?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Where I grew up 🍉, if you lived more than 2 miles from school you'd get a free bus pass. Perhaps Chocco wanted her to roll through ditches and swing through the trees on the way - as practice for her intended military career?!
Yeah she actually didn’t live far enough away to get a pass. I regret to inform you that she was, in fact, lying. Big Chocco’s address is all over the internet, and we know she went to Westcliffe Grammar for Girls with Lilac Mercedes (no vans or land rovers allowed)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Yeah she actually didn’t live far enough away to get a pass. I regret to inform you that she was, in fact, lying. Big Chocco’s address is all over the internet, and we know she went to Westcliffe Grammar for Girls with Lilac Mercedes (no vans or land rovers allowed)
What sort of patholical crank do you have to be to lie about your walk to school?

I need to learn the word "pathetic" and its synonyms in another language because English isn't sufficient to express what an unrelenting special case she is.

Reactions: 40
From that 2022 link. Why are you crossing the picket line in the first place, you cosseted bleeping head. Spoiled workshy brat. FFS what an analogy to choose.
View attachment 2959885View attachment 2959886

Just remembered that she’s written one of her searing indictments upon contemporary Britain (the rest of which is sadly lost to time) about the picket line too. She’s on it this time, not crossing it. Lyrics and (no) Music by Jack Monroe.
View attachment 2959893
Alexa, show me someone who's never met a working class person.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I am going through OLD photos for reasons 🔺️. And found this

ETA 31st Dec 2021
Screenshot_20240527_232221_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Omg I have quite a few screen shots from early 2022 when I had alerts to her twitter and got wise to her deleting very quickly so would screen shot the notifications (!) I don't know if any of these are in the wiki or need to be 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20240527_234648_Photos.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Many years ago, I was unwillingly involved in a man-made calamity. No deaths or serious injuries but lots of material damage. Anyhow, as we recuperated in a nearby hotel, the local press arrived.

They made a quick round of the various tables of victims getting quotes (I gave them a no comment) and retired to a table next to mine where they set to making up all sorts of shite which they then printed.
I've told this story before probably but I was there when someone passed away ( not someone close or anything) and it was reported in the press cos he had had an important/public interest job before retirement. Anyway the press didn't even get the country he'd died in correct. You literally can't trust anything they say to be factually correct
---
I am going through OLD photos for reasons 🔺️. And found this

ETA 31st Dec 2021
View attachment 2960890
Wait, she used the Vidal Sassoon done-with-pinking- shears-and-a-blunt-machete-by-a-blind-person haircut as a profile picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait, she used the Vidal Sassoon done-with-pinking- shears-and-a-blunt-machete-by-a-blind-person haircut as a profile picture?
IMG_0114.jpeg
IMG_0113.jpeg
IMG_0115.jpeg
She was loveboming the tit out of Harold in her double pleather, leather and makeup crispy haired stage tho. Poor bugger.
IMG_0116.jpeg
🤣 This post from @Wood Spite

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
The envelope bags are a brilliant idea, tenderstem Stew.

Now I'm curious what would happen if guest's "bath salts" were thrown onto a fire. Would the house smell lovely from the (very few) scented ingredients, or would the poorly-dried peels and clumpy table salts douse the flames? It may be time for a Craftalong, with the fire brigade on speed dial.
An evil spirit would be released and haunt your house. I’ve seen that movie.
---
From that 2022 link. Why are you crossing the picket line in the first place, you cosseted bleeping head. Spoiled workshy brat. FFS what an analogy to choose.
View attachment 2959885View attachment 2959886

Just remembered that she’s written one of her searing indictments upon contemporary Britain (the rest of which is sadly lost to time) about the picket line too. She’s on it this time, not crossing it. Lyrics and (no) Music by Jack Monroe.
View attachment 2959893
1. Don’t cross picket lines

2. Nobody is forcing you to use twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What sort of patholical crank do you have to be to lie about your walk to school?

I need to learn the word "pathetic" and its synonyms in another language because English isn't sufficient to express what an unrelenting special case she is.
Jack has a huge box of adjectives she uses all the time. You could ask if you could have a forage through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love (as much as one can) seeing new photos of guest acting the maggot. Sets the day up wonderfully 🤣
---
Jack has a huge box of adjectives she uses all the time. You could ask if you could have a forage through it.
Is this like the box of cupboard knobs? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She uses all the adjectives, just not necessarily in the right sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2961054
View attachment 2961056View attachment 2961057
She was loveboming the tit out of Harold in her double pleather, leather and makeup crispy haired stage tho. Poor bugger. View attachment 2961060🤣 This post from @Wood Spite
She doesnt look rock chic, just washed up here. She looks like rock star would look like coming out at the end of a hard core, heavy drug and drink addled life. Ozzy osbourne looks better.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s liked a bunch of posts from a thread dated 2021 where she made a naff comment and had people respond to it. Bizarre.

Example (complete with bonus fanks for all you do) :

5B8A7539-F7B7-4DF6-890F-2959731F9420.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
“Ooh matron?” No wonder guest’s people on Twitter are the same as her people IRL: at least 20 years older and write the same kind of letters to the local newspaper as she does

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.