Jack Monroe #344 344%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get she trying to prove she's not boring but there are other ways that don't result in be disinvited from further parties.

Honestly I can see the other people's faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack has forgotten again that she is;
1. Poor
2. Suffering from crippling arthritis

Sure she will recalibrate shortly

• Haha
Reactions: 65
g-d, just imagine, you've planned a nice little get together in your garden with your pals, but you've had to invite chuckles monroe here or she might cry

then she turns up, hands out the hardtack, gets hyped up on squash and jumps into your pool in her grubby clothes, hooting and tooting all the while

you'd be wishing you had a tranquilizer dart

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I dunno, isn't the 🛎🔚 a Tattle thing or has it spread?
Anyhow, frauen, I am hoping that poetry reciting Jack has packed it in given that she frequently can't remember her own 'recipes' when she's upstairs or out at the shops.
I have done a riff on a poem in honor of thread 344.

Twitter twitter little twit
I don't wonder where you're at
Up above Thorpe Bay so high ❄
Like a pumble in the sky
🛎🔚 is pretty widespread I think, I see it on local Facebook groups where writing bellend would be flagged as swearing by whatever means Facebook uses.

Reactions: 28
Jack has forgotten again that she is;
1. Poor
2. Suffering from crippling arthritis

Sure she will recalibrate shortly
Ah yes. Nothing like clambering out of a pool in soaking wet clothes to sort out arthritic joints.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Today a group of sober people are facing the first day of a decade of Jack saying "remember that time, I jumped in the pool".

• Haha
Reactions: 70
A few packets of Maryland will be very welcome pet, save yourself and the group from the hardship.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes Jack, because that’s what severely depressed people do. They go to parties and jump in the pool.

Starter for ten, did Jack actually jump into the pool?

a) Didn’t happen
b) it happened but only in Jack’s maverick brain
c) Nah, she’s just making it up to titillate her bro incel stans with thoughts of her in a wet t-shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Screenshot 2022-07-24 19.02.53.png

Yes Jack, I'm sure people will be so impressed with your miserable, dry rancid nut biscuits they'll overlook your vile personality. Excellent strategy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.