Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she claimed to have a dehydrator at one stage
She has claimed many things Mouse, dear.

Many, many things.

Many, many, many things.

So many things that some unkind people have even suggested that she - and this will shock you - may have lied.

I do think that the dehydrator is true though - she's always buying random kitchen shite* stuff and giving bleeping dangerous inaccurate advice on how to use it. She also had an air-fryer. I think the air fryer advice included heating water in it.

*Not suggesting that you buy random kitchen shite - it's just a generalisation.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I side eye LJC for a lot of things, but going round to this shithole Final Destination hell-kitchen on your “first date” (and that’s before she’s even served you up any vile sex pasta slop) and then coming back for more… can’t say you weren’t WARNED what awaited you. View attachment 2954670View attachment 2954672View attachment 2954673
---

Sex Pasta part deux, in the Kitchen of Doom. It’s eponymous (to her) with falling in love.
View attachment 2954688 That effing rose 🥀🤣
Another one to add to the “list of reasons Guest is lying about not drinking gin” file amongst that too.

IMG_9524.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
You know what we haven't seen in ages? A frau origin story. But do you know what we have seen? Relatively new fraus.

Really makes you think. If you have a mo, do please indulge us with Friday night story time about how you discovered Jack, and what wised you up to the grift.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She claimed to have seen many bleeping fires. Unfortunately that was the weekend chocolate was shopping for a new twin element electric at Currys. So no lie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The 'can't afford butter' era was something else. She just kept on saying it. I know it was a while ago but this must have turned a few squigs, it was such obvious grift. CRINGE, Jack. If you couldn't afford butter back then with all that work on, what are you eating now? Doesn't bear thinking about dear hearts 💔 (spoiler/she's eating and drinking absolutely fine, as always)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
in memoriam to one of my old avatars 💔 and to remember that time we spent days adapting memes for jack lore - also with *hats*!

IMG_20240524_185646.jpg

IMG_20240524_185816.jpg

IMG_20240524_190028.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I side eye LJC for a lot of things, but going round to this shithole Final Destination hell-kitchen on your “first date” (and that’s before she’s even served you up any vile sex pasta slop) and then coming back for more… can’t say you weren’t WARNED what awaited you. View attachment 2954670View attachment 2954672View attachment 2954673
---

Sex Pasta part deux, in the Kitchen of Doom. It’s eponymous (to her) with falling in love.
View attachment 2954688 That effing rose 🥀🤣
Irreverent? Irreverent? Are you sure, guest? 🤔

IMG_1386.jpeg

IMG_1387.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How does someone who can’t afford to switch her lights on, have her radiators on enough to dry anything?
Excuse you! She dries them out on the radiator for ONE HOUR A DAY and then pops them in the bed for the night with her and the electric blanket #frugal #JacksHacks #WhatAboutTheBedOvenTrays?!

Potatoes
IMG_9888.jpeg
IMG_9889.jpeg

Mushrooms
IMG_9890.jpeg

And Oranges
IMG_9873.jpeg

Also, if you want to buy your own, I’m reliably informed that other supermarkets sell similar products at competitive prices.
IMG_9893.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Imagine the bleeping stench of the compost heaps on all her radiators.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She IS a dehydrator. Saps the life from all she touches.
Christ, yes! 😮

She's a female (or non-binary, or trans, or whatever) equivalent of Colin Robinson, the Energy Vampire from "What We Do in The Shadows".

(I actually worked with someone called Colin Robinson. He didn't look like the one in the programme - or I don't think so, it was hard to tell through the cloud of cigarette smoke. However, he did drain the life out of everything.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.