Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t we ever get hats anymore? I want a bleeping hat. Can’t we have a bank holiday hat?
I think everybody should have to wear a hat.

It should be the law.

I was watching Maigret the other day, and all the men wore trilbys, and the women had neat little hats and gloves. They had neat little gloves, even in summer (white ones).

I also want a hat, and gloves with a little frill around the wrists.

I want to sit in the house with my hat on, like Edna Birch and Minnie Caldwell did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I side eye LJC for a lot of things, but going round to this shithole Final Destination hell-kitchen on your “first date” (and that’s before she’s even served you up any vile sex pasta slop) and then coming back for more… can’t say you weren’t WARNED what awaited you. View attachment 2954670View attachment 2954672View attachment 2954673
---

Sex Pasta part deux, in the Kitchen of Doom. It’s eponymous (to her) with falling in love.
View attachment 2954688 That effing rose 🥀🤣
I’m a relatively new Frau and haven’t seen this headache-inducing kitchen purgatory “transformation”. Manky boots and shoes in front of a candle “fire place”, below an over the top array of hanging, decorative kitchenalia. I get a migraine and shortness of breathe just looking at this utter mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I side eye LJC for a lot of things, but going round to this shithole Final Destination hell-kitchen on your “first date” (and that’s before she’s even served you up any vile sex pasta slop) and then coming back for more… can’t say you weren’t WARNED what awaited you. View attachment 2954670View attachment 2954672View attachment 2954673
---

Sex Pasta part deux, in the Kitchen of Doom. It’s eponymous (to her) with falling in love.
View attachment 2954688 That effing rose 🥀🤣
I never actually read the recipe on the site before. First comment:
D1AC5CE2-1605-4329-805F-AD8299ECE4C6.jpeg

She is just completely tit.

Oh and also

0BA438C1-2346-4D1E-BF0D-3B0FDC09BFF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It looks like evil disguised as a kitchen. Have we had Satanic Jack yet?
Agreed re LJC - she must’ve been dying for a shag to not be blinded by 🚩 - I mean to eat pasta for a month - be it the come to bed or white chocolate variety - before confessing to not liking pasta is VERY strange. Unless of course Guest is 🙀 lying …. Or to eat anything concocted in that Victorian slum tenement kitchen for that matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The 'can't afford butter' era was something else. She just kept on saying it. I know it was a while ago but this must have turned a few squigs, it was such obvious grift. CRINGE, Jack. If you couldn't afford butter back then with all that work on, what are you eating now? Doesn't bear thinking about dear hearts 💔 (spoiler/she's eating and drinking absolutely fine, as always)
She confirmed SHE could afford it, it was the budget which couldn’t #ThenAndNOW #🫎❤ #344%JackMaffs

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't believe she doesn't like pasta. She simply didn't like any of the collectionof food items assembled in a bowl, which is what Guest makes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What do you want her to do? She can’t afford to turn them on, she can’t flog them or it would cause a gas leak.
I thought she'd ripped them off the wall, when she raged against the patriarchy.

Or was it when That Man Got Right Up Her Niche?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I like coffee revels

It goes

Orange
Naked minstrel
Coffee
Malteser
Raisin

those horrible hard toffee nightmares

On topic, guest is a toffee revel in the sharing bag of life
I have never met anyone else who hates the toffee one! Mine goes naked minstrel, coffee, maltesers. Not had any since before the addition of a raisin one. I love chocolate raisins but they don’t belong in revels and I only found out they’re in there the other day!
---
Uncanny - this is what actuaL Cherie Blair looks like now...
View attachment 2951857
Funnily enough my dad claimed she used to be a fan of it snowing too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have never met anyone else who hates the toffee one! Mine goes naked minstrel, coffee, maltesers. Not had any since before the addition of a raisin one. I love chocolate raisins but they don’t belong in revels and I only found out they’re in there the other day!
---

Funnily enough my dad claimed she used to be a fan of it snowing too.
Just checked wiki - she's a year younger than ne and looks at least 15 years older.

Dying your tray hair matt black never helps.

Reactions: 15
Charlotte Church has withdrawn from the Hay Festival because they’re sponsored by Baillie Gifford, who are well into fossil fuels which doesn’t sit well with her. That’s principles for you I guess. I wonder if activist guest is jockeying for her speaking slot.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Charlotte Church has withdrawn from the Hay Festival because they’re sponsored by Baillie Gifford, who are well into fossil fuels which doesn’t sit well with her. That’s principles for you I guess. I wonder if activist guest is jockeying for her speaking slot.
I won’t be going if she does
---
I thought she ripped radiators off the wall during childbirth?
All chaos are interchangeable tender bean

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.