Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she ripped radiators off the wall during childbirth?
While FORENSICALLY EYEBALLING her own c-section after a SILENT 30+ HOUR labour. bleeping attention seeing egregious grifting fantasist
IMG_9905.jpeg

Silent 30 PLUS hour labours, the all-hours flail-and-flurry and desperate attention-seeking utter gibberish recipes aside, don’t think Tom’s ever going to be interested, Jackmate.
IMG_9908.jpeg
IMG_9911.jpeg
IMG_9907.gif

Twitter ss @lilamay

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
While FORENSICALLY EYEBALLING her own c-section after a SILENT 30+ HOUR labour. bleeping attention seeing egregious grifting fantasist
View attachment 2955625
Silent 30 PLUS hour labours, the all-hours flail-and-flurry and desperate attention-seeking utter gibberish recipes aside, don’t think Tom’s ever going to be interested, Jackmate.
View attachment 2955634View attachment 2955639View attachment 2955635
Twitter ss @lilamay
Did she bollocks be silent for 30 hrs. Even not in labour that’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
While FORENSICALLY EYEBALLING her own c-section after a SILENT 30+ HOUR labour. bleeping attention seeing fantasist
View attachment 2955625
View attachment 2955634View attachment 2955639View attachment 2955635
Twitter ss @lilamay
"Apologies to Viginia Wolfe for not managing an entire 'room of my own in which to write' "

What the hecking heck is she going on about? Not only does she have a "room of her own in which to write" she's got a whole massive house to herself "in which to write"
---
Did she bollocks be silent for 30 hrs. Even not in labour that’s ridiculous.
She couldn't keep her gob shut for 30 seconds, never mind 30 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Charlotte Church has withdrawn from the Hay Festival because they’re sponsored by Baillie Gifford, who are well into fossil fuels which doesn’t sit well with her. That’s principles for you I guess. I wonder if activist guest is jockeying for her speaking slot.
Ive decided not to go to anything at the Edinburgh book festival for the same reason

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
IMG_9912.jpeg

344 seconds later, having administered all her own post-operative care, to the claps and cheers of all the doctors and nurses and with weeping consultants holding her aloft as they bear her from the humble hospital that is at this time devoid of iPads as indeed it should be, Jack softly, gently peripatetically (yet at the same time humbly cacophonously, ephemerally) bravely clambers to the highest rock in all of Southend on sea…
IMG_9914.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Ive decided not to go to anything at the Edinburgh book festival for the same reason
Hay Festival has suspended its Baillie Gifford sponsorship following industry pressure (I’ve just read). I was there today 🍉 and they’d removed everything except one sign at the entrance. The BG logo is still plastered all over any printed material though.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
"Apologies to Viginia Wolfe for not managing an entire 'room of my own in which to write' "

What the hecking heck is she going on about? Not only does she have a "room of her own in which to write" she's got a whole massive house to herself "in which to write"
It’s from when she was living in a LITERAL TINY NOOK HOVEL right after Leggy LEFTed her back to Southend and where she selflessly gave her son the only bedroom
IMG_9916.jpeg
IMG_9911.jpeg
here’s where she was at the time…
IMG_9917.jpeg

Or as the Times whimsically chose to call it when they visited her there, a two bedroom flat
IMG_9918.jpeg
IMG_9919.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Heading away from Celery with a Sainsbo haul, no guestcunts were harmed in the yellow sticker moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm surprised she didn't claim to have performed the C-section on herself while simultaneously dictating one of her Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells letters to the midwife and knitting a babygro with her feet. head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
IMG_9930.jpeg

Please forgive me 🙏grand piano guest and bleeping doofus 2015 Kool-Aid Times journalist, for I have done thee a Great Wrong.
IMG_9927.jpeg
IMG_9925.jpeg
IMG_9921.jpeg
IMG_9929.jpeg

See also: completed it mate
IMG_9931.jpeg

IMG_9937.jpeg
IMG_9939.jpeg
IMG_9938.jpeg
❤ @Incywincy for fashion model Jack and @witchofwestbyfleet for recovering the poetry
Mortifying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Fire service is racist, misogynistic and homophobic was the news headline earlier, and STILL no Jack?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s from when she was living in a LITERAL TINY NOOK HOVEL right after Leggy LEFTed her back to Southend and where she selflessly gave her son the only bedroom View attachment 2955652View attachment 2955676here’s where she was at the time…
View attachment 2955654

Or as the Times whimsically chose to call it when they visited her there, a two bedroom flatView attachment 2955658View attachment 2955661
'Bits of furniture she's been given' since the heckin big yard sale is simultaneously 3 Luton vans and 7 estate cars full of stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2955746

Please forgive me 🙏grand piano guest and bleeping doofus 2015 Kool-Aid Times journalist, for I have done thee a Great Wrong. View attachment 2955741 Mortifying.
Hold up. I thought she wore that Belle dress cos her son wanted her to be a princess (or some such lie)? 🤔

IMG_9896.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.