Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s from when she was living in a LITERAL TINY NOOK HOVEL right after Leggy LEFTed her back to Southend and where she selflessly gave her son the only bedroom View attachment 2955652View attachment 2955676here’s where she was at the time…
View attachment 2955654

Or as the Times whimsically chose to call it when they visited her there, a two bedroom flatView attachment 2955658View attachment 2955661
I hope you don’t mind that I added in some of her belongings.

IMG_1140.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
With FruitJack sharing her previous post (2021) early Slopalong with the white chocolate and mushroom pasta, I went back to that thread and a never seen before (by me) post which could have been Jack’s first recipe blog.

Valli, I put it to you that in March 2012 Jack might have been suggesting she was on the bones of her arse by then?? Please can you check and see how this ties in with what else she was doing at that point?

yet here she is making cakes with the very obvious food of the poor, macadamia nuts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Why is the media candy manning her..... LEAVE GUEST ALONE!!!!! She is hiding for evil trollz and she hasnt got pot to piss in.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s probably yomping to Hay with a backpack full of copies of Grifty Kitchen she saved from the pulper. She will fill any slot the organisers want.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is the media candy manning her..... LEAVE GUEST ALONE!!!!! She is hiding for evil trollz and she hasnt got pot to piss in.
Probably using that piss pot (with or without piss) to make soup for the povs. Many people believe that consuming URINE has HEALTH BENEFITS and it's FREE, so why not?* I remember Steve McQueen (be still, my heart) drank his own wee-wee in Papillon, and It certainly kept him alive, so maybe they are right.

However as long as there is gin in the bottle water in the tap, I'll forgo that particular experience, thank you very much.

*If she comes up with a recipe for bright yellow soup it's nothing to do with me, right? I definitely didn't give her the idea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
With FruitJack sharing her previous post (2021) early Slopalong with the white chocolate and mushroom pasta, I went back to that thread and a never seen before (by me) post which could have been Jack’s first recipe blog.

Valli, I put it to you that in March 2012 Jack might have been suggesting she was on the bones of her arse by then?? Please can you check and see how this ties in with what else she was doing at that point?

yet here she is making cakes with the very obvious food of the poor, macadamia nuts.
And matcha, which is fairly expensive even if it’s not the best quality

Here’s guest in May 2012 suggesting that for “a long time” she and her son lived off omelettes cuz they were so poor: https://web.archive.org/web/2013020....com/2012/05/08/living-below-the-line-meal-1/ No idea if that included March

Reactions: 20
Definitely too late to nominate Bright Yellow Soup, which will be sung all day in my head now in the style of Kristen Hersh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While FORENSICALLY EYEBALLING her own c-section after a SILENT 30+ HOUR labour. bleeping attention seeing egregious grifting fantasist
View attachment 2955625
Silent 30 PLUS hour labours, the all-hours flail-and-flurry and desperate attention-seeking utter gibberish recipes aside, don’t think Tom’s ever going to be interested, Jackmate.
View attachment 2955634View attachment 2955639View attachment 2955635
Twitter ss @lilamay
She really needs to be more specific with the “oil”. Can I use wd40?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And matcha, which is fairly expensive even if it’s not the best quality

Here’s guest in May 2012 suggesting that for “a long time” she and her son lived off omelettes cuz they were so poor: https://web.archive.org/web/2013020....com/2012/05/08/living-below-the-line-meal-1/ No idea if that included March
Where are the "wild" herbs in this recipe? I thought she must be out at dawn harvesting nettles* or something. Were they just "wild" because they were furious that she'd trimmed off a few leaves or something?

*I have a recipe somewhere for nettle soup. I've never made it.

I have, however, put baby dandelion leaves in a salad and they were OK.

• Haha

😢
IMG_5301.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A ONE EGG OMELETTE?
If you painstakingly, vigorously, lovingly whip the egg furiously for 2 and 1/2 hours, you incorporate enough air to fluff it up to fill a pan.

However this means the primary ingredient is in fact, the air, so that should be on the list of ingredients.

• Haha
A warning dear Micey that dandelions are called pis en lit in French for a reason.
I do that anyway.

I'm old, have given birth to an enormous baby (and a little one), have a bladder the size of a peanut, and drink too much tea. I'm up at least 3 times a night. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just turned the tv on and Saturday Kitchen Live just had a bit of bread perched on a bean can.

#prayforthebungamansionradiators

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s probably yomping to Hay with a backpack full of copies of Grifty Kitchen she saved from the pulper. She will fill any slot the organisers want.
They’ve backtracked on the sponsorship so it looks like their target x audience is all heading there after all. Poor Jack, yomping there to be upstaged by the returning celebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.