Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you look “sexually confusing”

I can imagine LJC and Old Harold, Poppy Seed Victim, Leggy et al are confused they found her sexually anything
If you've been in the bungadump or eaten her slops and are still attracted to her, it's confusing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And she publicly posted her simpering reply to 'Corbyn', to prove to Twitter they were friends acshully, when in fact she'd merely replied to a mass automated message thinking he'd personally written to her. What a melt 😂.
I can't remember when exactly it was, possibly on her return from Edinburgh, but I'm sure she did the same thing with one of those "so you want be a model" emails.
She thought she'd been scouted and was all "little ol' me?! A model?! Do you really think so?" when it was obviously one of those dodgy studios that take photos of you in your scanties for north of a grand.
Please add mailmerge to the things she doesn't understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Someone where I work once a week said last week "people must be always sending you funny memes" because I was giggling at this thread, evidently often enough for someone who doesn't even know me to notice

I just went mmm and did that half nod half smile thing because it's harder to come out as a gossip forum reader than it is as a vegan non binary lesbian woman who also sleeps with men

I'm in Central London (🍉🍉🍉) and dying. Thanks a lot! 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine the smell as the mushrooms sit on top of the radiators. 🤢
Exactly they’ll go slimy and disgusting. You have to dry them out in an oven at a lowish temperature in an airtight environment - not languishing and rotting in the open air. Utter bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't remember when exactly it was, possibly on her return from Edinburgh, but I'm sure she did the same thing with one of those "so you want be a model" emails.
She thought she'd been scouted and was all "little ol' me?! A model?! Do you really think so?" when it was obviously one of those dodgy studios that take photos of you in your scanties for north of a grand.
Please add mailmerge to the things she doesn't understand.
I hear she's also due to receive a significant sum of cash from a Nigerian Prince as thanks for all she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Exactly they’ll go slimy and disgusting. You have to dry them out in an oven at a lowish temperature in an airtight environment - not languishing and rotting in the open air. Utter bollocks.
I think to be fair to guest it's the satsuma peels that go on the radiator and the mushrooms go in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can you look “sexually confusing”

I can imagine LJC and Old Harold, Poppy Seed Victim, Leggy et al are confused they found her sexually anything
🤣 I read it as she’s SO irresistible that both gays and straights are going to question their sexual orientation but quite how some plain chick in a neon bikini could cause such a hormonal and mental switcheroo is something I can’t comprehend

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm cackling now thinking of the puff piece in whatever rag that said she'd had loads of high-fashion brands wanting her to model for them but she'd turned them all down because she couldn't be sure of the companies' environmental impacts or how they treated their workers, or whatever bullshit she came out with. She's seriously like that pub bore who sits and tells everyone about how he used to run top secret missions in the SAS. HOW THE duck HAS SHE BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH SUCH OBVIOUS BULLSHITING FOR A DECADE?????

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Reactions: 13
If you've been in the bungadump or eaten her slops and are still attracted to her, it's confusing
I side eye LJC for a lot of things, but going round to this shithole Final Destination hell-kitchen on your “first date” (and that’s before she’s even served you up any vile sex pasta slop) and then coming back for more… can’t say you weren’t WARNED what awaited you.
IMG_9878.jpeg
IMG_9879.jpeg
IMG_9880.jpeg
IMG_9881.jpeg
---
All

Stupid basic bh. She hasn't got the intelligence to utilise Big Words. Or a cooking career. Or anything really. 4 gcses from a grammar school. Tsk tsk...
Sex Pasta part deux, in the Kitchen of Doom. It’s eponymous (to her) with falling in love.
IMG_9882.jpeg
That effing rose 🥀🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I side eye LJC for a lot of things, but going round to this shithole Final Destination hell-kitchen on your “first date” (and that’s before she’s even served you up any vile sex pasta slop) and then coming back for more… can’t say you weren’t WARNED what awaited you. View attachment 2954670View attachment 2954672View attachment 2954673
---

Sex Pasta part deux, in the Kitchen of Doom. It’s eponymous (to her) with falling in love.
View attachment 2954688 That effing rose 🥀🤣
I never realised that kitchens can go through an "Emo" phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I side eye LJC for a lot of things, but going round to this shithole Final Destination hell-kitchen on your “first date” (and that’s before she’s even served you up any vile sex pasta slop) and then coming back for more… can’t say you weren’t WARNED what awaited you. View attachment 2954670View attachment 2954672View attachment 2954673
---

View attachment 2954688 That effing rose 🥀🤣
It looks like evil disguised as a kitchen. Have we had Satanic Jack yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.