Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2952530
Contrary to what she said the Guardian and in the Diva 👊vid, Jack only LIED that she tried to seduce Leggy with sex pasta!
View attachment 2952532
It wasn’t carbonaaaaraa, but a BIG BUTCH DINNER that most definitely put the Oh Mon Dieu, Non! in
View attachment 2952548View attachment 2952549Unfathomably, the Butch Bolognon looks even worse in black and white
View attachment 2952558NON

This was right as they were getting together/immediately engaged/guest was moving in, so Leggy could have been awarded sex pasta, because guest was on a full on loveboming lobster tail and Madeira-filled cosplay complete lie about being a bon vivant gourmand and proper chef just like Legster.
View attachment 2952569
In a nanosecond’s fit of wisdom amongst all the foolishness that saw her get engaged to and move Jack into her house within days of meeting her, fortunately for Allegra, she had the good sense to pretend she didn’t like white chocolateView attachment 2952575which saved her from this cream, old botulism mushroom and Milky Bar monstrosity.
View attachment 2952565View attachment 2952566View attachment 2952567View attachment 2952568no, we most certainly do not want to hear about your radiator peel, gravy granule and Caramac trifles, THANKYOU.
Should you want to recreate any of these dishes for your own Tory former lovers, they can (unbelievably!) be found in her second cookbook. Only know this cos after finding that in her old archives, I searched for Bolognon to see if we knew about it and it appears once only across all 575+ guest-related threads, in the Slopalong recipe listings here
🤮
View attachment 2952589
Absolutely foul. All of it. I wonder if Leggy took pity on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2951940View attachment 2951941View attachment 2951942View attachment 2951943

I’ve got a week off work next week and I won’t lie, I can relate.
(Work, Jack. It’s like a hobby but you do it for money and often don’t enjoy it.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I loved the day a year or two ago where she tied herself in knots and managed to piss off Tory twitter, Jewish twitter and momentum twitter all in one go. Think she then probably deployed coops and flounced off.
The ss in the spoiler are from 2018, so too long ago for it to be what you’re thinking of, but maybe it was the another day when she came back to “have a chat about Israel/Palestine/Gaza”.
IMG_9842.jpeg

It isn’t about her, though. She’s just a metaphor
IMG_9848.jpeg
IMG_9843.jpeg
IMG_9844.jpeg
IMG_9845.jpeg
IMG_9846.jpeg
IMG_9847.jpeg

(you need premium/a paid subscription to see the rest, but we’ve prob all seen more than enough already).

• Angry
  • Sick
I’ve got a question
D2E961BD-7E3D-44CA-905D-07A8CA290FE8.jpeg

What is a big butch dinner?

Guest, I’m scarlet for you hun.

• Haha
  • Sick
The ss in the spoiler are from 2018, so too long ago for it to be what you’re thinking of, but maybe it was the another day when she came back to “have a chat about Israel/Palestine/Gaza”.
View attachment 2952617

It isn’t about her, though. She’s just a metaphorView attachment 2952630
View attachment 2952621View attachment 2952622View attachment 2952623View attachment 2952624View attachment 2952625
(you need premium/a paid subscription to see the rest, but we’ve prob all seen more than enough already).
Just like her views on race and racism, Jack is bleeping ignorant about Palestine & Israel and antisemitism. Thank god she's on silent right now.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I HATE how she bosses people around like she's some kind of guru..."put on some Ella Fitzgerald and pour a glass of wine"...Stop telling me what to do, you controlling slopper!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2952530
Contrary to what she said the Guardian and in the Diva 👊vid, Jack only LIED that she tried to seduce Leggy with sex pasta!
View attachment 2952532
It wasn’t carbonaaaaraa, but a BIG BUTCH DINNER that most definitely put the Oh Mon Dieu, Non! in
View attachment 2952548View attachment 2952549Unfathomably, the Butch Bolognon looks even worse in black and white
View attachment 2952558NON

This was right as they were getting together/immediately engaged/guest was moving in, so Leggy could have been awarded sex pasta, because guest was on a full on loveboming lobster tail and Madeira-filled cosplay complete lie about being a bon vivant gourmand and proper chef just like Legster.
View attachment 2952569
In a nanosecond’s fit of wisdom amongst all the foolishness that saw her get engaged to and move Jack into her house within days of meeting her, fortunately for Allegra, she had the good sense to pretend she didn’t like white chocolateView attachment 2952575which saved her from this cream, old botulism mushroom and Milky Bar monstrosity.
View attachment 2952565View attachment 2952566View attachment 2952567View attachment 2952568no, we most certainly do not want to hear about your radiator peel, gravy granule and Caramac trifles, THANKYOU.
Should you want to recreate any of these dishes for your own Tory former lovers, they can (unbelievably!) be found in her second cookbook. Only know this cos after finding that in her old archives, I searched for Bolognon to see if we knew about it and it appears once only across all 575+ guest-related threads, in the Slopalong recipe listings here
🤮
View attachment 2952589
What’s with using either double cream or as an alternative yoghurt and sugar?
---
View attachment 2952617

View attachment 2952621View attachment 2952622View attachment 2952623View attachment 2952624View attachment 2952625
“This isn’t about me, but I’m going to do my best to make it all about me”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh my god. I've heard of the stab vest but I hadn't realised just how eye wateringly cringe it was. She bought one! The cops didn't give her one because there was a serious threat but she had to be there because she was MLK or whoever she thought she was that week. She ordered one online! Anyway I wonder where it is now. Maybe she donated it to the trussell trust. Maybe she still wears it every day.
It’s…
IMG_9854.gif

No, Sebastian the Crab! Under the stairs, not under the sea.

IMG_9851.jpeg

The understairs stab vest is #savinglives every day, just like the epi-pen in the carrier bag upstairs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I remember the reference now. She made some ridiculous comparison to a Government covid poster and compared it to kristallnacht or something thinking she was being clever and got schooled by all sides.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I hate that bleeping "I would obviously have been fighting the good fight against the Nazis if I was alive in 30s Germany" bollocks. It's so easy to sit at a distance of 85 years, having never lived under totalitarianism and cast yourself as the hero. You have no bleeping idea what you would have done in that situation.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I remember the reference now. She made some ridiculous comparison to a Government covid poster and compared it to kristallnacht or something thinking she was being clever and got schooled by all sides.
IMG_9855.jpeg

(ss from @Marmalade Atkins)
Edit: here’s where it is/link to it in the thread at the time

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I fell on my face this morning after my leg, the dodgy one, twinged so much. Caused me to spill my tea and almost smash my glasses. The dog also buffered some of the blow because she was laying there.

I'm still less embarrassed by that than today's old screenshots of guest trying to prove its intelligence and thus proving otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That’s the one. Apologies I was convinced she had appropriated the other for some tweet too.

I did however find an old thread from when the Corbyn anti-semitism inquiry came out and she googled some Yiddish like a clown. Back in October 2020

There’s a full moon today canal and there was also a full moon on thread 97 which I have just been reading, please let there be chaos!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2952617

Thank Christ for the *checks notes* baked bean bloggers, without whom I wouldn’t know *double-checks notes* not to be a racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thank Christ for the *checks notes* baked bean bloggers, without whom I wouldn’t know *double-checks notes* not to be a racist.
Thank Christ for brilliant, bright, dedicated, little black girl Diane Abbott too.
IMG_9858.jpeg

It’s not Glamour “twisting her words” either. She dirty deleted it from her blog but it’s (temporarily) back with all the other dirty deletes
IMG_9859.jpeg

IMG_9856.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2952666

The understairs stab vest is #savinglives every day, just like the epi-pen in the carrier bag upstairs.
Love the idea that it's not just a stab vest, it's a custom stab vest. Presumably she's just too special and smol and pixie-like to fit into a regular one and had to have a special one softly and painstakingly crafted for her.

Still laughing at the idea of wearing one to bleeping Glastonbury, of all places, where most people are just off their tits having a nice bop along to an 80s crooner, not - typically - smuggling in weapons to unleash on a z-list slop blogger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Love the idea that it's not just a stab vest, it's a custom stab vest. Presumably she's just too special and smol and pixie-like to fit into a regular one and had to have a special one softly and painstakingly crafted for her.

Still laughing at the idea of wearing one to bleeping Glastonbury, of all places, where most people are just off their tits having a nice bop along to an 80s crooner, not - typically - smuggling in weapons to unleash on a z-list slop blogger.
Especially latter day Glastonbury which is where a bunch of Tristains and Jemimas fork over a few grand for a once a year weekend of glamping to convince themselves they're edgy whilst grooving on down the sound of the youth via Mumford and Sons or some other shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I hate that bleeping "I would obviously have been fighting the good fight against the Nazis if I was alive in 30s Germany" bollocks. It's so easy to sit at a distance of 85 years, having never lived under totalitarianism and cast yourself as the hero. You have no bleeping idea what you would have done in that situation.
She'd be spying and squealing on everyone to try and save her own arse. I just know it. Her and her dad.

Reactions: 35
Thank Christ for brilliant, bright, dedicated, little black girl Diane Abbott too.
View attachment 2952716
It’s not Glamour “twisting her words” either. She dirty deleted it from her blog but it’s (temporarily) back with all the other dirty deletesView attachment 2952720
View attachment 2952718
IMG_5284.jpeg

Right about the time she had disability emoji in bio, then. So much to despise about this one article.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.