Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy Mary Mother of God this is one of the most revolting things I’ve ever read, what is WRONG with her?!
Even by her standards the thought of white chocolate raw garlic mushroom pasta is just vile. There's a reason white chocolate doesn't tend to appear with garlic in recipes...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Even by her standards the thought of white chocolate raw garlic mushroom pasta is just vile. There's a reason white chocolate doesn't tend to appear with garlic in recipes...
As Mavis just brilliantly observed, there’s not one thing in that recipe that sounds like it works apart from the instructions on how to cook the pasta, which she probably took from the back of the packet. Has she even actually cooked this abomination, or is it just some maverick pixie brain fart that she’s convinced sounds sufficiently cheffy?

• Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2952530
Contrary to what she said the Guardian and in the Diva 👊vid, Jack only LIED that she tried to seduce Leggy with sex pasta!
View attachment 2952532
It wasn’t carbonaaaaraa, but a BIG BUTCH DINNER that most definitely put the Oh Mon Dieu, Non! in
View attachment 2952548View attachment 2952549Unfathomably, the Butch Bolognon looks even worse in black and white
View attachment 2952558NON

This was right as they were getting together/immediately engaged/guest was moving in, so Leggy could have been awarded sex pasta, because guest was on a full on loveboming lobster tail and Madeira-filled cosplay complete lie about being a bon vivant gourmand and proper chef just like Legster.
View attachment 2952569
In a nanosecond’s fit of wisdom amongst all the foolishness that saw her get engaged to and move Jack into her house within days of meeting her, fortunately for Allegra, she had the good sense to pretend she didn’t like white chocolateView attachment 2952575which saved her from this cream, old botulism mushroom and Milky Bar monstrosity.
View attachment 2952565View attachment 2952566View attachment 2952567View attachment 2952568no, we most certainly do not want to hear about your radiator peel, gravy granule and Caramac trifles, THANKYOU.
Should you want to recreate any of these dishes for your own Tory former lovers, they can (unbelievably!) be found in her second cookbook. Only know this cos after finding that in her old archives, I searched for Bolognon to see if we knew about it and it appears once only across all 575+ guest-related threads, in the Slopalong recipe listings here
🤮
View attachment 2952589
That pasta dish doesn't sound too bad until you get to the white chocolate 🤮 what in the world

ETA only with properly roasted garlic and actual dried mushrooms and in fact nothing about the recipe sounds good because it's all done wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
This one would be Slopalong Boss Level - anyone feeling brave???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2951940View attachment 2951941View attachment 2951942View attachment 2951943

She sounds like me taking antihostamines. They do no agree with me at all.

Reactions: 11
I’m extorting

I’m extorting completely

I’m bleeping extorting

This is extorting

Sheer Extortion

Going to to ground. I’ve been extorting

EXTORTING
!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Someone's surely tried headrush spaghetti as slopalong?! If yes: please link. If no: one of you masochistic freaks GET ON IT.

I have a bachelorette kitchen (ie tiny) and a boyfriend who I don't want to LEAVE me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Holy Mary Mother of God this is one of the most revolting things I’ve ever read, what is WRONG with her?!
So is this from Feb 2014 (have only just seen it at the top of those two recipe horrors) when she was still lovebombing the duck out of Ol’ Legster.
IMG_9863.jpeg

FFS Leggy, what were you THINKING?! Poor Legster. Two minutes to get her into the big London townhouse, another 18 months (plus 6 on top of that) to get her and all her tit out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The ss in the spoiler are from 2018, so too long ago for it to be what you’re thinking of, but maybe it was the another day when she came back to “have a chat about Israel/Palestine/Gaza”.
View attachment 2952617

It isn’t about her, though. She’s just a metaphorView attachment 2952630
View attachment 2952621View attachment 2952622View attachment 2952623View attachment 2952624View attachment 2952625
(you need premium/a paid subscription to see the rest, but we’ve prob all seen more than enough already).
Ever so often I forget what a sanctimonious bleep Jack can be (to be fair she isn't always sanctimonious)

This is Jack who uses cabal as an insult.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Someone's surely tried headrush spaghetti as slopalong?! If yes: please link. If no: one of you masochistic freaks GET ON IT.

I have a bachelorette kitchen (ie tiny) and a boyfriend who I don't want to LEAVE me.
MrSpellyB is going to visit his Maman soon so I'll be home alone for a couple of weeks. But even with a back-up pizza in the freezer amd Doordash on speed-dial, I have fear at trying that "recipe".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So is this from Feb 2014 (have only just seen it at the top of those two recipe horrors) when she was still lovebombing the duck out of Ol’ Legster.
View attachment 2952994

FFS Leggy, what were you THINKING?! Poor Legster. Two minutes to get her into the big London townhouse, another 18 months (plus 6 on top of that) to get her and all her tit out.
I see this was before TD called her out …
IMG_3288.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I know you don't need me to tell you this, but you absolutely 100% definitely are good enough to complete a degree in psychology. Honestly the fact that you wrote this post alone demonstrates that you have all the skills required in terms of writing and analytical thinking etc . I hope it all continues to go well ❤

this is actually such a good idea for guest. politics themed recipes. Green party cucumber and mint summer cold soup. Tory party blueberry tart. Labour party the same as the Tory one but with some red jam on top to try to look different. Lib dem custard tarts in the classic diamond shape. Etc etc. a nice project to keep her busy
---

Oh my god. I've heard of the stab vest but I hadn't realised just how eye wateringly cringe it was. She bought one! The cops didn't give her one because there was a serious threat but she had to be there because she was MLK or whoever she thought she was that week. She ordered one online!

I've had a very quick look at prices and I'm betting she spent over £100 quid on it too. Probably more like 200+ if she got one she thought was "sexy as hell" 🤢🤢🤢🤢
(Although her idea of sexy being that grey sports bra, maybe not)

Anyway I wonder where it is now. Maybe she donated it to the trussell trust. Maybe she still wears it every day.

View attachment 2952398View attachment 2952399
Thank you dearest tendernaan ❤

Maybe I shall celebrate by buying myself a stab vest, as I’m going to a flower festival in my area at the weekend. Thanks for the best prices!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I worry about the people who might try to use an empty glass bottle or a teacup as a replacement for a mortar and pestle. At least the shards of glass/china would add some texture I suppose.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2952994

Fixed it!
Much better.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2952994

I think Leggy was just as bad as her tbh. The way they described each other and their relationship even in the middle of it has more red flags than F1.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.