Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to place £1 to win on “inexplicably turning on the Labour party and trying to duck up their chances” sometime during June, please.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Chug straight from the bottle whenever something is exhausting or she’s exhausted.
Finish the bottle whenever she claims to have voted and campaigned for Labour since she was a foetus.

Down the entire contents of your drinks cabinet/local offie when she flounces and deactivates after someone reminds her that she campaigned against Comrade Corbyn and didn't vote in the election that got the Tories in.

1000003205.jpg
1000003204.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Guest’s recipe on that Yahoo story is superb. Rinse off tomato sauce and then add a tomato sauce, simmer canned chickpeas for 50 minutes but save time and energy by using ready cooked pasta. Genius.
View attachment 2950376
"Italian favourite" AHAHAHAHAHA

Chickpeas simmered in tomato sauce are really tasty and easy to make. But noooooo guest had to elevenrife it up by adding spaghetti hoops and opening three tins (hoops, tomato sauce, chickpeas) instead of two.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
there have been guest drinking games before: my own one is here https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-570-delusions-of-relevance.45009/post-19164998

But we need to psephologise it up for the election so with thanks to everyone above

drink 1 sip for every:

*checks notes*
tags someone like Angela Rayner
completed it mate story set at a count or a newspaper office
mention of THE POVERTY
tin rattle for all the psephological work I do
calling someone comrade
*crunches numbers*
Claim to have been Labour through and through since she was a gleam in das Grøsse Sjokolade's eye
use of #gtto or other centrist melt hashtag
dog at polling station

A swig for every

tags Kier Starmer
Mention of her Tory family and ex-lovvvairrrs
keraaazy not-dog animal at polling station
mention of THE POVERTY but also blaming it on the current government
I'll ping my in-depth analysis over to you
my bad mentals were caused by Tories
TROLLS
completed it mate story set at a party conference

down your drink for every

Political song sung in a shower and put out there because some of you asked for it
Political poem
and then everyone clapped story of child saying something that proves he has learned to be a good centrist Labour voter from her
a new slop but red, for Labour
She says she would stand for election except TROLLS
Completed it mate story set at Parliament

drink the whole bottle if

a new Harold or Harriet appears
she moves house
she gets a job
She stands for election
Completed it mate story set at a cabinet meeting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah but the thing is when people take the piss out of Linda’s appearance it’s triggering if you’re a lesbian who looks and/or dresses like Linda. If you’re not that lesbian, fine, but just understand that lots of things about Linda’s appearance relate to a culture that you maybe don’t understand, or aren’t part of. It only takes a few comments and it snowballs, people chip in that it’s “moderating”, which it isn’t, it’s educating that you might unknowingly be upsetting canal members by going in on a side-character, who has her own threads.

Ten pages later someone else logs on and starts reading and reignites the whole thing, making it a bigger issue, losing the nuance. It’s exhausting. The canal used to feel like a queer space, clearly that’s changed.

Linda grew up poor, then the family came into money with the museum.

They’re having a massive legal battle about the cash/house, involving a disabled sibling.

Im hoping to receive a Linda Riley award for the most posts about Linda Riley.
Sorry for not keeping up with anything so far but I will when I can. The first rule of Tattle should be read to the end of the thread before you comment.
Hopefully guest is still lying low x

Reactions: 10
People who think “what difference will my vote make” should be given (moleskine) paper cuts and kept on strict rations of salt and vinegar crisps during their recuperation.
Add to that people who say they spoiled their vote in a referendum.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
What a political powerhouse. Such a campaigner.

Spoiling the EU Referendum ballot doesn't even make any sense. It's a Yes/No question.
She can’t even quite remember/keep her story straight about how she spoiled it. In 2017 she coyly wrote “not my circus not my bleeping monkeys”
IMG_9792.jpeg
but the following year (and less than a month after she’d not at all coincidentally published a book on cooking from tins and was telling everyone they should be…stockpiling tins for Brexit) she ALMOST SCORED IT IN HALF

IMG_9796.jpeg

“I sat snapping biros”
IMG_9797.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
What a political powerhouse. Such a campaigner.

Spoiling the EU Referendum ballot doesn't even make any sense. It's a Yes/No question.
It was unfair to the "maybe" voters!!! Please join my Patreon and help support my campaign to make future elections more democratic. [rattle rattle]

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She can’t even quite remember/keep her story straight about how she spoiled it. In 2017 she coyly wrote “not my circus not my bleeping monkeys”
View attachment 2951441but the following year (and less than a month after she’d not at all coincidentally published a book on cooking from tins and was…stockpiling tins for Brexit) she ALMOST SCORED IT IN HALF

View attachment 2951436
“I sat snapping biros”
View attachment 2951440

The first and last time she's ever acknowledged being under-qualified for anything.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She’s still quietly focused on crunching the Vacuous Bullshitter Indices numbers, Geets.
View attachment 2951294
She’ll be back to bang on her blackboard in a couple of weeks when the figures are in. To the great delight of every journalist in the land!

No wonder she’s EXHAUSTED if she’s been painstakingly, coruscatingly, ephemerally banging on her blackboard since she finished crunching back there in February 2022. She must be banging so softly, gently, smol pixie-peripatetically that almost two and a half years later nobody’s heard her.

ss @Silver Linings
I’m not sure why but ‘Japan Today’ has ended me ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am totally up for whatever election-related drinking game the canal comes up with. I hope this discussion isn't triggering for anyone who doesn't drink, for whatever reason.

God knows, if it's not Jack making me want to down a swift one, the Tories will.

Reactions: 26
I'm going to make a vat of Smash. When you guys take a shot (or clear put and offie) I'll throw balls of congealed Smash at a cut out of Guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.