Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to refrain from throwing a high heel at the TV because of Sunak. What a bleeping prick. Get out of the country and sod off to California already. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"She isn't perfect but she tries hard " Oh, quiet down, Socktopus.

As for you, Jack, what's exhausting? Who's "hounding" you? The three or four people who call out your grift on Twitter? Oh, yes, so tiring, so exhausting. Cheer yourself up by looking at how much money you've made from Patreon since you opened it.

Is she actually working with FareShare or just relying on tricksy vague wording as per Rialto?

• Sick
Reactions: 46
It's exhausting being quieter?

Deploying your own cat doesn't work anymore so you've deployed Larry?

We down a pint every time someone thanks her for all that she does.
Purchase a bottle of 25 year old malt and lash it out the window whenever she delivers a patreon reward.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Two shots whenever she “crunches numbers.”
She’s still quietly focused on crunching the Vacuous Bullshitter Indices numbers, Geets.
IMG_9787.jpeg

She’ll be back to bang on her blackboard in a couple of weeks when the figures are in. To the great delight of every journalist in the land!

No wonder she’s EXHAUSTED if she’s been painstakingly, coruscatingly, ephemerally banging on her blackboard since she finished crunching back there in February 2022. She must be banging so softly, gently, smol pixie-peripatetically that almost two and a half years later nobody’s heard her.

ss @Silver Linings

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
See to me Tracy Barlow nee Langton is still a toddler snatched from her buggy JackMonroeStylee just before a passing lorry shed its load of planks in the doorway of the Rovers. What a cliffhanger! I’m still on tenterhooks 50 years later. Is the child OK? TRACY!!!
Reminds me of comprehension tests?

Jack “on the school run is as to ________ upstairs listening to casettes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
squig's talking out their arse, she ain't on there
her main account isn’t but the way the squig says protect her privacy makes me wonder if she is and it’s a alt account. If it was her main known account then merely saying she was on threads would have destroyed her privacy.

We know she has plenty of socks and almost certainly alts too so it’s plausible.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.