Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually her recipe for hummus.

Houmous? Houmus? Why are there so many spellings of this word?
Just what every four year old wants for their birthday party
IMG_9748.jpeg

IMG_9749.jpeg
IMG_9747.jpeg
IMG_9750.jpeg

So good, she regurgitated it again for DKL in slightly more pallid (and weirdly chalky?!) form. Irregardless, it doesn’t look like food.
IMG_9751.jpeg
IMG_9752.jpeg
Anyway, bollox to hummus, if you’ve also got a banana or two and a nice cuppa, why not try wasting good food by making…
IMG_9755.jpeg
IMG_9756.jpeg
IMG_9757.jpeg

Jack, #Thanks
Thanks for all that you do.

IMG_9759.jpeg
IMG_9758.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Bloody hell, @Valiofthedolls. You must have a cast-iron constitution for these deep dives in guest's awful portfolio. Chickpeas, bananas and tea currified?? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Are you telling me you don't look like Sophia. I am so disappointed

I take a dreadful picture. I always did even before my looks disappeared like sauce off a rinsed hoop when I hit middle age. People would say "be in this photo" and I would go "no, I am whatever the opposite of photogenic is" and they would say "shut up don't be stupid " and then they would take the photo and go "huh. you look normal in front of me but this seems to be a photo of a soggy tomato. How" and I would say "see I told you so" but the upshot is, about 2 nice photos of me exist and those were taken 15+ years ago

Anyway so I feel empathy for those who tend to not look their best in pics. I lose empathy when someone filters a pic into blurry oblivion and then insists it's ✨the magical mystery witchcraft of makeup ✨ for attention
---
disappeared like sauce off a rinsed hoop

A worthy thread title, surely!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 2951037
View attachment 2951040View attachment 2951039View attachment 2951043

So good, she regurgitated it again for DKL in slightly more pallid (and weirdly chalky?!) form. Irregardless, it doesn’t look like food.
View attachment 2951045View attachment 2951046
Anyway, bollox to hummus, if you’ve also got a banana or two and a nice cuppa, why not try wasting good food by making…
View attachment 2951054View attachment 2951066View attachment 2951056

Jack, #Thanks

View attachment 2951069View attachment 2951070
Noooo not the innards hummus! Imagine how it would emerge? All that fluorescent beetroot...

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
See to me Tracy Barlow nee Langton is still a toddler snatched from her buggy JackMonroeStylee just before a passing lorry shed its load of planks in the doorway of the Rovers. What a cliffhanger! I’m still on tenterhooks 50 years later. Is the child OK? TRACY!!!
I'm still grieving for Blanche.

I have no idea what happened to Our Tracy
---
Noooo not the innards hummus! Imagine how it would emerge? All that fluorescent beetroot...
That's not pink!

That's fecking MAGENTA - I've seen less lurid blood clots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2951037

Jack, #Thanks

Handful or coriander, or mint, or parsley fffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Batten down the hatches tenderstems, politics Jack is going to be back with a vengeance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I'm not even a fan of curries but this is truly horrifying. If these show up in my nightmares tonight, I'm suing you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2951139

Yes, I am procrastinating.
Oh Owly, every time you pop up I love even more than before that your cheeky lil’ duo avi is still the bum vase off Sloppy Savers ❤

IMG_9774.jpeg

IMG_9773.jpeg

On national TV in an opportunity for which she’d been (she claimed) waiting seven years. Royally fucked it up by being crap at cooking, crap at presenting, and also by being unhygienic, greasy and bleeping filthy looking because she clearly hadn’t even bothered not to go on a bender the night before filming, and also apparently hadn’t bothered to wash herself, her hair or her clothes. No wonder the vase turned its arse to her.
IMG_9776.jpeg
Grim. Here’s one of the live ones, from @Yel
Edit: for timeline clarification, she claims she’s been sober since before Sloppy Savers. Nice collages @Marmalade Atkins ❤
IMG_9780.jpeg
IMG_9777.jpeg
IMG_9779.jpeg
IMG_9778.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Big L is just your average middle aged person. Liks guest there is nothing remarkable about her. In fact she looks like a cookie cutter version of a middle aged person, with an ' interesting' view of fashion and a pick me personna.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2951037

Jack, #Thanks

IMG_5274.jpeg

Well, you could’ve knocked me down with a tin of own brand peach slices.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.