Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excelent!

Nothing like a sad face photo to tug the heartstrings . . .

Crowdfunder to follow from Jack to fight any legal actions which possibly might ensue, d'you think?
It's ok, the fish can crowdfund too. Shoalfund? Clamfunder?

1716375411066.png

ETA: I know Sue Lee's been slightly preoccupied lately, but has anyone else been talking about the money Jack raised? It seems as though she wriggled out of that with zero repercussions.

Reactions: 25
THAT MAN is on This Morning tomorrow.. really hoping he’s going to be all up in her niche (but with clean hands, no rinsed hoops and no grubby cutlery).

Agree she is probably lying low now until she’s out of Sue Lee Month.
So we now have Sue Lee month, shoving it down our throats these days….we used to be a country!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah no not THAT MAN. I don’t need a millionaire to tell me how to cook on a budget. 😡
IMG_5142.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
A turnover on coke of over a £1M surely rules guest out as well?

Plus Jamie Oliver is a tit businessman. Still annoyed with him after his restaurants closed and his suppliers were left without any money from their invoices.

Reactions: 24
guest has been creeping about in the shadows of X ‘liking’ a plethora of banal shite. So she’s definitely out there, hanging around like a bad smell, not daring to post anything. twit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
A turnover on coke of over a £1M surely rules guest out as well?

Plus Jamie Oliver is a tit businessman. Still annoyed with him after his restaurants closed and his suppliers were left without any money from their invoices.
Agree - that was a real see-you-next-Tuesday trick. His staff were shafted, too, as I heard it.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ah, now I see what some of you were affronted by. Sorry, it wasn’t clear from previous posts. It’s obviously a sensitive issues for some and I didn’t intend to cause offence to anyone except Big Lin.
It’s quite a conclusion to jump to that I said Lin was ugly because of how she dresses/styles herself and I think maybe that’s a reflection on whoever took offence to it. I said it because she has a face only a mother could love.
If people can be described as ‘conventionally beautiful’ (upthread) here, I don’t see why we can’t call them out for being conventionally ugly.
Not sorry for having an opinion on Lin’s face on a thread where everyone harangues Jack for her addictions and psychological issues.
I wasn’t replying to you so I’m not sure why you’ve started this up again and taken my latest post and retconned it into your previous post but It was a bad idea, it’s boring, it’s the Jack thread. Go on the Linda Riley thread if you want to talk about her face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Guest’s recipe on that Yahoo story is superb. Rinse off tomato sauce and then add a tomato sauce, simmer canned chickpeas for 50 minutes but save time and energy by using ready cooked pasta. Genius.
View attachment 2950376
"Simmer CANNED chickpeas for 40 mins . . . (then) another 10 minutes"!

She does know that CANNED (or TINNED as we call them in civilised countries) chickpeas are ALREADY COOKED doesn't she?

If fact, they are already cooked to a softness that means that her further cooking will reduce them to a sort of chickpea pease pudding. She's beyond incompetent and probably reduces the nation's average IQ by about 15 points.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
If fact, they are already cooked to a softness that means that her further cooking will reduce them to a sort of chickpea pease pudding.
This is actually her recipe for hummus.

Houmous? Houmus? Why are there so many spellings of this word?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At least Big Lin doesn’t filter the duck out of her face. (That I’m aware of etc)

I do miss a Jack Facetune pic. Can she not do a new one? I need a laugh.

Those who’ve met/seen Jack in real life…does she look as bang average as we suspect?

Some people take a terrible pic but look great in reality. I like to think I’m one of them and not actually like a fatter Tracy Barlow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At least Big Lin doesn’t filter the duck out of her face. (That I’m aware of etc)
Being in a group photo with Jack means you're at risk of getting facetuned whether you like it or not. Remember poor Mr Potato Head? Best case scenario is that she crops you out.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Being in a group photo with Jack means you're at risk of getting facetuned whether you like it or not. Remember poor Mr Potato Head? Best case scenario is that she crops you out.
She facetuned the skyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If you’re a body part of Jack’s you’re also at risk. It’s not just her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Those who’ve met/seen Jack in real life…does she look as bang average as we suspect?

Some people take a terrible pic but look great in reality. I like to think I’m one of them and not actually like a fatter Tracy Barlow.
Are you telling me you don't look like Sophia. I am so disappointed

I take a dreadful picture. I always did even before my looks disappeared like sauce off a rinsed hoop when I hit middle age. People would say "be in this photo" and I would go "no, I am whatever the opposite of photogenic is" and they would say "shut up don't be stupid " and then they would take the photo and go "huh. you look normal in front of me but this seems to be a photo of a soggy tomato. How" and I would say "see I told you so" but the upshot is, about 2 nice photos of me exist and those were taken 15+ years ago

Anyway so I feel empathy for those who tend to not look their best in pics. I lose empathy when someone filters a pic into blurry oblivion and then insists it's ✨the magical mystery witchcraft of makeup ✨ for attention
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

See to me Tracy Barlow nee Langton is still a toddler snatched from her buggy JackMonroeStylee just before a passing lorry shed its load of planks in the doorway of the Rovers. What a cliffhanger! I’m still on tenterhooks 50 years later. Is the child OK? TRACY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.