Jack Monroe #574 She's definitely lying about something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guest’s recipe on that Yahoo story is superb. Rinse off tomato sauce and then add a tomato sauce, simmer canned chickpeas for 50 minutes but save time and energy by using ready cooked pasta. Genius.
IMG_1654.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Do you think some tabloid will do a 'where are they now" in 20 years time about Guest? I wonder if tattle will still be around too.
She'll still be in the crappy bungamansion bewailing her crumbly bones and complaining about her landlady, waiting to inherit her parents' vast financial empire.

Small/ Statuesque/ Sick-to-the-back-teeth-of-it-all Boy will be somewhere on the other side of the world where there is no wif-fi. (He may even live underground just to be on the safe side)

But the Grift will doubtless go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she is following the advice of someone else for her current relaunch strategy I pity that person.
It's not working, so they will be the one on the receiving end of her gnashing and wailing about the state of her 'career'.
It gives her the perfect excuse to carry on blaming someone else and taking no responsibility for her past actions.
If she is paying for the privilege, that person is going to deserve every single penny that they get from her.
I'm really surprised that she hasn't commented on Klopp's departure.
She needs all the head pats and SM engagement with the squigs that she can get at the moment.

Reactions: 22
Yeah but the thing is when people take the piss out of Linda’s appearance it’s triggering if you’re a lesbian who looks and/or dresses like Linda. If you’re not that lesbian, fine, but just understand that lots of things about Linda’s appearance relate to a culture that you maybe don’t understand, or aren’t part of. It only takes a few comments and it snowballs, people chip in that it’s “moderating”, which it isn’t, it’s educating that you might unknowingly be upsetting canal members by going in on a side-character, who has her own threads.

Ten pages later someone else logs on and starts reading and reignites the whole thing, making it a bigger issue, losing the nuance. It’s exhausting. The canal used to feel like a queer space, clearly that’s changed.

Linda grew up poor, then the family came into money with the museum.

They’re having a massive legal battle about the cash/house, involving a disabled sibling.

Im hoping to receive a Linda Riley award for the most posts about Linda Riley.
Was there a Sherlock Hlmes museum involved, too?

I'd been going to post about the family rift, but couldn't remember details and when I checked could only find stuff about a Sherlock Holmes Museum. I didn't know if I had confused two similar feuding museum-owning families (unlikely but not impossible)

Reactions: 7
I meant what you are defining as visible by prominent. They didn’t look red or swollen or diseased, they were just there.
IMG_1102.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg

IMG_1103.jpeg

Visible or having a lot of gum is not what I meant. I think you’ve used “prominent” in a different way than I was. Let’s say sticking out and manky instead. Middle pic the left is clearly diseased. The right may be but it’s been filtered out of existance. The left is so bad it still
Looks awful.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes it’s very telling that she compares herself exclusively to conventionally beautiful women. Eva Green and Ruby Rose being two other examples. Especially now she’s looking more like a blobfish with every passing day.
I'm heading into my Blobfish Era and finding it quite liberating. 🐡

she’s looking more like a blobfish with every passing day.

<From the Offices of Thresher, Thresher, Barracuda and Mako, Solicitors at Sea, The Ocean>

Sir
On behalf of our clients, The Blobfish, we hereby issue a "cease and desist" notice with regard to the defamation of said clients by making the comparison of said clients with the individual known as "guest" (small "g") aka, guset, aka Jack Monroe, aka smol li'l pixie, aka made-up-nicknames-she-tries-to-pretend-"friends"-have-given-her.

To describe my clients as remotely resembling this individual is defamatory in the extreme, and has made them the laughing stock of the Marianas Trench. It has also seriously affected their business, a small underwater restaurant ("What's it Halibut?") which had until your comment enjoyed an excellent reputation as providers of seafood.

Stoppit at once and say sorry, or you will feel the wrath of Poseidon. WARNED,

Best wishes

Bitey Thresher (Senior Partner)
Angry Fish in Local Newspapers:

1716367275653.png

Saddened: 'It has seriously affected my business', says Mariana resident.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Guest’s recipe on that Yahoo story is superb. Rinse off tomato sauce and then add a tomato sauce, simmer canned chickpeas for 50 minutes but save time and energy by using ready cooked pasta. Genius.
View attachment 2950376
guest's stuff is perfect for content farms. it already has that AI uncanny valley quality where it doesn't make sense, but all the words are real words, so it'll fool people into clicking

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey has she been quiet since the weekend. This is the longest she has been quiet in about a fortnight. Whats rattle her rinsed bean tin.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey has she been quiet since the weekend. This is the longest she has been quiet in about a fortnight. Whats rattle her rinsed bean tin.
I’m guessing with the James Anderson thing going on, she’s going to get piled on every time she opens her mouth.

Her last couple of posts got virtually zero engagement from the ✨ Comments Club ✨ and she doesn’t dare unlock.

Come on chess bae, your move

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Linda Riley looks like any number of women in their 70s. Like Jack, it's the fact she walks round like she shits chocolate ice cream and we all want a lick that makes people wonder if she's in posession of a magic mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Half term next week. Hope her son has fun with his dad while she makes up conversations they’re having in which he finds her hilarious/clever/amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Yeah but the thing is when people take the piss out of Linda’s appearance it’s triggering if you’re a lesbian who looks and/or dresses like Linda. If you’re not that lesbian, fine, but just understand that lots of things about Linda’s appearance relate to a culture that you maybe don’t understand, or aren’t part of. It only takes a few comments and it snowballs, people chip in that it’s “moderating”, which it isn’t, it’s educating that you might unknowingly be upsetting canal members by going in on a side-character, who has her own threads.

Ten pages later someone else logs on and starts reading and reignites the whole thing, making it a bigger issue, losing the nuance. It’s exhausting. The canal used to feel like a queer space, clearly that’s changed.

Linda grew up poor, then the family came into money with the museum.

They’re having a massive legal battle about the cash/house, involving a disabled sibling.

Im hoping to receive a Linda Riley award for the most posts about Linda Riley.
I hear you @Hotes.

My problem with Big Lin's appearance is that she looks uncannily like my GCSE geography teacher. If I met her IRL I'd be half expecting her to quiz me on lateral erosion or the characteristics of shield volcanoes. That's reason enough to avoid her.

*Typo initially read 'BIN Lin'. 😅 Is this a message for Tattle?
---
So that’s at least the second time she has rinsed hoops! Never shaking that label now
1716372663460.png

'Haunted by Hoops', Jack Monroe's difficult second album.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
If she is following the advice of someone else for her current relaunch strategy I pity that person.
It's not working, so they will be the one on the receiving end of her gnashing and wailing about the state of her 'career'.
It gives her the perfect excuse to carry on blaming someone else and taking no responsibility for her past actions.
If she is paying for the privilege, that person is going to deserve every single penny that they get from her.
I'm really surprised that she hasn't commented on Klopp's departure.
She needs all the head pats and SM engagement with the squigs that she can get at the moment.
Low welfare salmon and Depher linkage has ended her return. Whatever she tries next will also fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
THAT MAN is on This Morning tomorrow.. really hoping he’s going to be all up in her niche (but with clean hands, no rinsed hoops and no grubby cutlery).

Agree she is probably lying low now until she’s out of Sue Lee Month.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
DEAD
PEOPLE
CANT
RIOT
either, according to Jack.

Also on Australian time.
Celebrating because it's amazing news for my sister health wise. So glad I came though. I can now start enjoying our time together.

Jack has no idea what it's like to have that feeling of dread deep down inside you when someone you love is seriously ill.

I doubt she could ever love anybody as much as she loves herself. All that faux self deprecation, makes me sick.
Hope you can now relax and have some fun here in the upside down.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm heading into my Blobfish Era and finding it quite liberating. 🐡

Angry Fish in Local Newspapers:

View attachment 2950481
Saddened: 'It has seriously affected my business', says Mariana resident.
Excelent!

Nothing like a sad face photo to tug the heartstrings . . .

Crowdfunder to follow from Jack to fight any legal actions which possibly might ensue, d'you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.