Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she will ever be properly held to account for all of the misappropriated money over the years but the chances of success with any books / TV / podcasts / anything that involves the masses listening to or liking her are long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I have a bottle of champagne in the fridge and it's almost worth opening to toast the beginning of guest's end 🍾

However, I shall refrain and just stick to a bottle of foreign beer with Lidl-bought Swedish crisps 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She was completely annihilated on the hellsite today from behind a locked account. She's not just a byword for grift, but a fully paid up member of the Grifter Hall of Fame. When Depher was exposed her name was linked to it again and again and again. She's up there with Captain Tom's daughter. That it happened on a rare occasion that she left the house to Do Some Good was just perfect. She is finished. Finished!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
I think that, hilariously, Dire Potatogate was a key moment in opening a lot of Xwitter people’s eyes to the grift. Her absolutely raging OTT reaction, “SHE’S DISABLED”, the vile replies from the flying monkeys, the deactivation. All absolutely insane.

The second was the Shattenstone article - as even the most hardened Guardianistas who would casually throw likes her way now and again could see that something was totally off, not least with the immensely ill-judged photoshoot.
The most glorious thing about Potatogate was that Tom didn't have a clue who she was - it was just a drive-by quip that set Jack against the whole of Football Twitter. She was entirely responsible for fanning the flames that burnt her so badly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just wondering who Barbara could be referring to here 🤔 Not squigged because she is fairly high profile barrister
Carly Burd and her salty allotment, I think. She's got several threads here, this is the first one:

Reactions: 34
“Getting on with the job”. Ha!

More tricksy language. Has a single one of her critics ever tried to “destabilise and discredit” the eradication of food poverty? No. It’s she who is discrediting that cause. <Insert “Are we the baddies?” GIF>.
It's always "getting on with the job" in the face of criticism. All the rest of the time it's sorting her vast teabag collection into 100 tiny drawers of a vintage piece of furniture she found in a puddle, a long winded thread about cleaning the same copper kettle for the third time, 500 pics of her cat, 1002 facetuned selfies, 24 hours of tweeting about the eucalyptus tree in her garden, an entire year of lying about a house move. I could go on all day here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The only possible reason guest would be getting out of bed at 5am to go to work would be if she's finally got herself a job and it's minimum wage shift work somewhere. Unlikely.
Loads of people (including me for many years🍕) regularly get up for work at 5am, it’s not particularly unusual. But of course guest has to make a big deal of it for the begs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
yes but they're not dripfeed royalties, that slowly, painfully, languidly, LAGGARDLY, sluggishly ooze into their accounts
Looks as though those royalties are almost as laggardly as the recipes and postcards that someone - I forget who - swore to send to all of her patron supporters.

Still at least the drippy royalties arrive eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s the Stroud Festival of Food & Drink this weekend. Looking forward to seeing her again as the organisers invited her back, and she doesn’t seem to to have much else on, I’m sure she took them up on their offer. I can’t see her listed on the website, must be an oversight.

6F77F073-F0DF-4505-A08F-49FD4335DB41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
She was completely annihilated on the hellsite today from behind a locked account. She's not just a byword for grift, but a fully paid up member of the Grifter Hall of Fame. When Depher was exposed her name was linked to it again and again and again. She's up there with Captain Tom's daughter. That it happened on a rare occasion that she left the house to Do Some Good was just perfect. She is finished. Finished!
Every single time I've seen someone mention Depher, they've brought Jack up too.

Whether it's "Never heard of him, but hardly surprising to hear there's another internet scammer like that Jack Monroe", or "I always thought he was a bit too good to be true, a bit like that Jack Monroe", or "Oh no, that's awful, I thought he was one of the good ones but it turns out that he's just another Jack Monroe", she seems to be everyone's top example of a grifter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
It’s the Stroud Festival of Food & Drink this weekend. Looking forward to seeing her again as the organisers invited her back, and she doesn’t seem to to have much else on, I’m sure she took them up on their offer. I can’t see her listed on the website, must be an oversight.

View attachment 2940052
Is she wiping away the drippy royalties in these pictures?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Whether it's "Never heard of him, but hardly surprising to hear there's another internet scammer like that Jack Monroe", or "I always thought he was a bit too good to be true, a bit like that Jack Monroe", or "Oh no, that's awful, I thought he was one of the good ones but it turns out that he's just another Jack Monroe", she seems to be everyone's top example of a grifter.
Too late I think TenderLucks as BIB would have been a 🧑‍🍳 💋 thread title

ET quote properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The "ISN'T IT A LOVELY DAY TO BE ALIVE!" nonsense reminds me of my cat casually licking his hole as if nothing is happening when I've just caught him being a little head.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE LALALALALALALALALA
Jack monroe: the hole licking cat of Twitter.

But seriously oh so grateful for the v important work she's been doing since 5am...posting a picture of a food charity.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s done. Look at the ratio on this tweet.
View attachment 2940036
Precisely - her cowardly lights on lights off fuckery is adding to her demise (rubs hands together in glee)
---
Looking into my 🔮 I’m predicting MASSIVE bad mentals and ouchy bones within the next 24 hours.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Jack monroe: the hole licking cat of Twitter.

But seriously oh so grateful for the v important work she's been doing since 5am...posting a picture of a food charity.
She's so performative that we would have known if she was up and going out there to fight food poverty in Bradford at 5am. To come online, after noon, and tell us? Aye, so you did, guest.

Hats off to you for being so conscientious and not immediately tooting your own horn. What a blessed saint you are 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.