Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxvint

VIP Member
So now we’ve got randy old RAF Olive regaling Jack with her tales of knee tremblers in shop doorways with good corn fed Kansas GIs, old Gladys the Society Magazine fan who instilled in young Jack a love for the Queen Mother, Tara P-T and along with then-nine year old Jack was ABSOLUTELY INCONSOLABLE at the death of Diana, and Dusty Old Saucy Aunt Helen with her pile of More magazine position of the fortnights down the back of the cistern. View attachment 2930225
It’s like the world’s shittest Camberwick Green/Trumpton reboot from the feverish mind of an attention seeking moron whose wildest fantasies all entail imaginary childhood hangings-out with saucy and wacky pensioners.
View attachment 2930235
Oh look! It’s that old millionaire slumlord with his cheroots, boiler suit and one pair of shoes in this week’s episode!

Get to fuck you (imaginary) old lady porch-bothering fantasist View attachment 2930239View attachment 2930240
When I first started on these threads I didn't get how some posters could be so invested in unmasking her bollocks scooby doo style and now I'm about to check census records for an elderly woman called Olive living in her street circa 1990-1995. Life comes at you fast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
😬

1000002822.jpg

Needless to say, we had the last laugh she hasn't responded. I don't think that account is a troll, either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123

SouthendRealEstate

Chatty Member
Morning all. On a mahoosive grunk but wanted to pop ahead just to say thanks for all the love for yesterday and that something must have worked cos…well…I, ummmm, I got the job! 🥳

Back on topic: I see that the standard of food continues to meet out exceedingly low expectations 🤢🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115

BeardyBap

VIP Member
IMG_5213.jpeg

Mate. Your last food poverty related action was to put peas in a quiche over a year ago. Get a grip. And read the fucking room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Elsie Ben Felyn

Chatty Member
We knocked about socially (in a group) for a while 12/13/14 years ago and (this sounds worse than it was) I didn’t find her interesting enough to take much interest. I was busy having too much fun. There was a story when she first appeared with another name that I think I remember bits of but I’ll need to double check with friends. She was pretending to be much older. I don’t want to make things up. I’m not Jack. When we met her, she was pretending to be painfully shy. She was out (in Soho) quite a few times because she shared custody of the child. We were all shocked when that article came out because it was bollox. She was a photographer/model at the time apparently. She did a wedding dress photo shoot on a beach for a friend and plastered the photos on our forum for us all to admire.

She disappeared a bit after that. She pissed a few lesbians off with her tales. The group often talk about her and her antics.

I’ll get someone to jog my memory. We’ll sit on the porch or something and reminisce.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Elsie Ben Felyn

Chatty Member
Back in the early days of the threads a frau with connections to Southend's lesbian community alleged that guest had once been involved with an older woman (as usual) and upon discovering that said sweetheart had a wealthy girlfriend/wife started carrying on with her as well! May or may not have been true but either way I bet some of the people from that "scene" have stories about her
indeed. Someone very close to me was warned off going on a date with Jack by one of the women involved - ,allegedly ‘Save yourself vibes’ I was there when that convo happened (in a bar in Soho) but again didn’t pay much attention at the time. I don’t know the exact details but the rumour was that ‘woman 1’ was binned off when it was discovered ‘woman 2’ had more cash. If only I’d known then that I would evolve into a gossiping twat. I’d have put my beer down to listen more carefully,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Lazarus

VIP Member
Jack says she’s trans.
i'm afraid i don't believe this for one second and never have. i'm not out to offend anyone, i'm simply stating my view. it's a shield she can use as and when it suits her, nothing more.

i find it strange that we've literally debated and debunked everything she's ever said, had a long (and very fucking boring) conversation yesterday about what she might or might not inherit when her parents die; we've discussed the likelihood of every sentence she's ever uttered being a lie, discussed whether she has custody of her own child, yet we've to be respectful of her saying she was trans/nb ex amount of years ago?

Sorry, that's one load of shit i just can't get behind. why is that not up for debate but everything else is fair game?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

lilykestrel

VIP Member
😬

View attachment 2928818

Needless to say, we had the last laugh she hasn't responded. I don't think that account is a troll, either.
Yes squig, the ONS were busy running a grab-bag of receipts and assorted Moleskines through their counting machines while Jack hovered over them like a Mother Hen gently, softly, peripatetically spooning slop into their mouths to keep them going as they forensically, carefully, maffematically crunched the numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 88
I think she is high or drunk tweeting and deleting when sober. She comes accross as fey during her tweets.

Regarding whether she has intended to deliberately scam, I think she has in many cases. She is calculating and always follows the money. Seeks out rich partners. Monetised a kitten's memorial video, monetised the BLM video, scammed people into paying her to send her own book to a food bank for the full price when she got her books cheap and we don't know if she ever donated. The kickstarter, I suspect she intended to cream something off the top not knowing how much would be donated. Sue Lee, broken website needing funds, woe is me posts leading to funds, HH2, tge Nigella tweets, the Sarah Everard tweets, even blogged about her grandfather's srtious decline in health and lord knows how much more. She has no tact or shame, particularly atound sensitive subjects. She knew what she was doing when she wrote emotionally manipulative tracts about her personal tragedies. She knew gullible, kind people would donate. What is worse is that she knew people who are poor or previously poor would resonate with her experiences and feel compelled to donate when money was tight. She is cruel and greedy and she knows exactly what she is doing. However, I don't think she sat down 10 years ago and mapped out a master grift. I think she wings it and has ideas or grabs opportunities along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Ms Biscuit

Well, I certainly didn't have a grifter who has yet to close down her Patreon where she solicits money for co-opting and exploiting a story of poverty and who hasn't updated her blog in more than a year and who hasn't produced the index she claimed would be a life-changer for the citizenry (and has an entire team of imaginary researchers on it) and who still can't stop centering herself in everyone else's story and who has done absolutely NOTHING to leverage her platform into helping ANYONE but herself and who has never apologized for spending the money she did get on sideboards and clothes and luxury watches popping up to criticize someone else for attempting to raise awareness on MY bingo card, but . . .

::deep breath::

HERE WE FUCKING ARE.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So many people on X are mentioning our plucky scammer off the back of the Depher situation. Many, many individuals tagging her into James Anderson threads and not the usual hard-core suspects. Amazing.
Now, let’s hope something actually bloody happens at last.
Zoinks Scoob 😬

Screenshot_20240516_121807.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85