Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2940503
The statement’s still on their website so I’m sure all the work she’s done over the year will mean she’ll still have a slot talking to a preteen about how poppyseeds made her fall on a cock.
Thank space you for posting. I think this is one of those moments where we get to see her Narc power in real time. The muppets at Greenbelt saying out loud that they believe those who warned them about Jack appearing were doing it out of malice. Wow. Much Christian love going on there.
People had actually contacted them to say that Jack was scamming vulnerable people(with evidence) and their response was that they don't care and continue to work with Trussell Trust?!?
But then these are people who declared Jack to be a prophet whilst she was scamming £67k through a kickstarter programme so wfk?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Thank space you for posting. I think this is one of those moments where we get to see her Narc power in real time. The muppets at Greenbelt saying out loud that they believe those who warned them about Jack appearing were doing it out of malice. Wow. Much Christian love going on there.
People had actually contacted them to say that Jack was scamming vulnerable people(with evidence) and their response was that they don't care and continue to work with Trussell Trust?!?
But then these are people who declared Jack to be a prophet whilst she was scamming £67k through a kickstarter programme so wfk?
Yes, it screams of manipulation. If I remember right it took them ages to issue the statement, wonder why that was …

Reactions: 34
Reckon there was a close boardroom vote on forgiveness vs sack her off and this statement reflects that.
I think so too now!

And you’ve made me think that a John Morton W1A/Twenty Twelve- style series about the organising of something like Greenbelt would be hilarious.

”and you’re telling me she sat there and said that about poppy seeds?”

1715896138783.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She hasn't learned a thing has she?
Trolls responsible for everything again. Ignoring the fact 'trolls' uncovered and documented what Depher was getting up to. Holding grifters to account is not trolling.
#thread title bib

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Reckon there was a close boardroom vote on forgiveness vs sack her off and this statement reflects that.
I hope they've all done a lot of praying and reflection since then. It's one thing to preach forgiveness but you don't have to give the unrepentant sinner star billing in your bloody programme, do you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I did NOTHING at work today...too busy refreshing Tattle. It's going to be a long day tomorrow...i hope she lies in until at least midday to let me catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I hope they've all done a lot of praying and reflection since then. It's one thing to preach forgiveness but you don't have to give the unrepentant sinner star billing in your bloody programme, do you?
Reflection seems to have been done. The Lord has moved in a mysterious way (unlike guest, who hasn’t moved at all).

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I did NOTHING at work today...too busy refreshing Tattle. It's going to be a long day tomorrow...i hope she lies in until at least midday to let me catch up
Don't worry, she rarely leaves the performative daybed til 2pm or thereabouts...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And here we are, over a decade later…
View attachment 2940138View attachment 2940139
Hi Jaaaaaack! So glad to hear you are making ever so much of a difference in your mission of eradicating food poverty and championing causes that help to achieve that. Can't wait to hear the message you've been "tasked" with delivering today! Up since 5, so hard at work, you must have lots to say! I'm trying to find said "message" on your social media accounts, but they seem to be locked down. Any suggestions?

Oh, perhaps you are working softly, gently, diligently behind the scenes, as per Rialto? If so, mayhaps you would deign to update us, your Glasto-sized audience, on your progress on the VBI? How is the team of researchers you're overseeing getting along on that?

What's that? You recently posted and then deleted some ideas for snacks on crackers? And restored your ancient blog, albeit much redacted, so that some of your years-old plagiarized recipes are once again accessible to the great unwashed in their tracksuits? Oh my God, you absolute legend. Clearly you are the champion and hero we have longed for. Forget I said anything. Carry on with your indispensable work, and keep spreading that message of (checks notes), "Poverty bad, I still need to buy a house, here's the link to my Patreon, and I have a tip jar."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Reflection seems to have been done. The Lord has moved in a mysterious way (unlike guest, who hasn’t moved at all).
Oh excellent. There's that useful phrase in the Nicene Creed: "I confess to Almighty God…that I have sinned…in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do…" That'd be something for the Greenbelt organisers to pray on.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's still got that Mary Poppins pic on her Facebook page.

Why, in the name of all that is sloppy, would be you not delete that utter embarrassment?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Guessing that the Trussell Trust are still more than happy to be associated with their favourite grifter, given the fundraiser she set up for them on her birthday in 2020 is still live.

The £££ for this one went directly to the TT, not “pop it in my PayPal and I will do the rest” but still, not a great look that they haven’t even been arsed to ask her to close the CORONAVIRUS FUNDRAISER, so they’re still linked like copulating decaying butterflies, neither of them actually “feeding people”.
🦋🦋Wankers
IMG_9506.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She’s not going to be at Greenbelt again this year. And there won’t be any corporate gigs either.

She‘s single handedly trashed her own brand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If that's how much she raised for the Trussell trust, Sue Lee etc could actually be much higher than we thought

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.