Jack Monroe #57 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, got the designer gear, need cash for more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Monroe #58 It's not an airport Jack, you don't need to announce your departure, love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
So she's off again? So how many times do we think she's going to pop back on for "one more thing", like bleeping Columbo? šŸ™„
Marcus Rashford is on the cover of Vogue as part of an activism feature, so she's probably had to have a cold bath & a lie down in a dark room to get over her incandescent rage it wasn't her. Praying we get some #fashun shots on the Cotwsold as yet another deluded pitch into the ether?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
So she's off again? So how many times do we think she's going to pop back on for "one more thing", like bleeping Columbo? šŸ™„
You please tell me. I have bribed persuaded Mr Doom to spend a nice bit of family time with our kids, I did cook them all a nice meal mind you, and finished all my pesky important wfh tasks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jack Monroe #58 It's not an airport, Jack; you don't need to announce your departure, love.
It has to be this.

She's clearly been told by the doctor to stay off social media, that's it. She won't have been prescribed any meds, she's just pretending she's going to have "side effects" for the sympathy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another day, another flounce, another alleged meds change. Sigh, I'm actually starting to respect her followers for continuing to waste thumb energy typing loving goodbyes every other day. That's dedication.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Grunking, obvs (!), and very late to the party, but didn't she say something about the affordability of property while she was in Edinburgh, and the consequent temptation to move there? Or have I imagined it? Am I being gaslighted??
Sadly she did indeed say that she was going to stay for a while, and make a visit to Glasgow etc, and might ultimately move here. Unfortunately there was a sudden unforseen emergency, and she had to dash off home on the normal train, tossing overcooked bolorneaise into the laps of unsuspecting "homeless" people. A nation breathed a sigh of relief. There was no way she ever planned to stay for more than 3 days......! Lies, lies, lies

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It has to be this.

She's clearly been told by the doctor to stay off social media, that's it. She won't have been prescribed any meds, she's just pretending she's going to have "side effects" for the sympathy...
Which doctor, pray?

Reactions: 5
Ugh, I hate to say I told you so...(actually that's a lie, I LOVE saying it!)
This has been planned from at least Friday, possibly before.
She wants more money and there are zero work offers coming in
She sets up shiny happy tits out photos and schmaltzy photo with SB when he comes for his weekly visit. She knows her behaviour will be called into question over the next couple of days/weeks and she will have these as weapons to pull out when confronted. (I am a good mother etc etc)
Kid goes home.
She tweets through the night about 'burnout' because she's googled it and realised it is quite hard to disprove as symptoms are so varied
Instead of saying 'I'm not well, I'm taking time off' (or indeed nothing at all) she mopes on SM, stirring up the schmucks. They all empathise.
She, now in full swing of her one woman pity party, starts on the SHE LEFT and now I'm poor bullshit.
Slowly but surely the tip jar/Patreon gets filled up until she's reached her target (my guess is Louisa's shortfall in the rent)
Goes to Dr, real or not, and returns with 'diagnosis' which, coincidentally, means she is unable to work.
She's managed to convince however many people into paying her rent and receiving nothing in return.
It is genius. I mean it is completely and utterly evil, but genius none the less.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She backed herself into a corner. Whatever the doctor did or didnā€™t say she revved it up to the scale where even her followers would have said stay off social media. I think sheā€™ll do an instagram sojourn instead, moody pics with no comments to keep her in peopleā€™s minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.