Jack Monroe #57 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, got the designer gear, need cash for more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, why can't she text her bleeping mates? She really is that person from school who posts passive aggressive facebook statuses. Take responsibility for yourself, Jack - if you want someone to call you, call them.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I dare say, she might find the strength to spend the Patreon money. One can only hope that she feels supported enough by her true friends (blue tickers), and isn’t howling in a cold bath just long enough to order another Cotswold Co sideboard. Let us pray
With Wim Hof? ❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaaaaa! Honest to God Jackie, gee us a wink of peace! 😂😂

She is such a bloody attention seeker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah - who doesn’t go to the park / use free facilities with a toddler? What else are you going to do, take them quadbiking in the dunes? Yep there are plenty of paid for baby classes like music / massage / yoga, but so easy to find baby groups in community halls.
Exactly! Same as has been said I took mine to local playgroups in cold church halls where they all fought over the same toy and sang “Hop Little Bunny”. The park was embraced every day, rain or shine, as a toddler loves swings!

Reactions: 22
Seriously though, why can't she text her bleeping mates? She really is that person from school who posts passive aggressive facebook statuses. Take responsibility for yourself, Jack - if you want someone to call you, call them.
Inbox me hun xxx sigh.
Just call your mum back, dude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s all just such an act. Who the duck writes tit like this to their ‘friends’.
Didn't she do this in one of recent 'I quit Twitter' announcements?
my friends will know how to contact me sort of tit
Except yesterday, or was it last week or month, she was going I've been abandoned by everyone, I am so Alone hopelessly trudging heavy footed through this swamp of despair, and as the quicksand pulls my down hear me howling, my sad little face a reflection of my despondency.
Tl:dr
Louisa is never ever coming back. This makes Jack angry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She made a big hoo ha about coming up here (Edinburgh) and lots of people asked her not to rent an air b n b as there are massive issues with the Edinburgh housing market, and some owners have behaved appallingly during COVID. Next thing she’s stayed in a flat, so she either ignored all that and went AirBnB or stayed in service apartments, which are £££££. She‘s an absolute fanny.
Grunking, obvs (!), and very late to the party, but didn't she say something about the affordability of property while she was in Edinburgh, and the consequent temptation to move there? Or have I imagined it? Am I being gaslighted??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So she's off again? So how many times do we think she's going to pop back on for "one more thing", like bleeping Columbo? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.