Jack Monroe #57 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, got the designer gear, need cash for more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joking aside. I do feel really sorry for Louisa and the family. If Mr Doom LEFT I would certainly not be playing the blame game on social media 24/7- rattling a begging bowl and coming over as a needy whining spoiled brat. ETA I would be devastated however I would cope, as difficult as it would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
#be kind- Perhaps she is merely trying to enter The Guinness Book of Records - Whinging flounces off Twatter?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who was it said she’d jump straight over to Instagram?
Blimey, she needs to get a new comeback. Also how can she not see the irony when she announces she’s leaving Twitter at least once a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Honestly, it's like watching a teenager trying to flounce off social media badly😬
What is so telling is the fact that not a single friend or relative has publicly responded or reacted to her. Even if any of my friends have been a complete tool I'd still feel compelled to say something and go round there.

Reactions: 23
Blimey, she needs to get a new comeback. Also how can she not see the irony when she announces she’s leaving Twitter at least once a week?
She perhaps is trying to diversify- as a comedienne? #be kind

Honestly, it's like watching a teenager trying to flounce off social media badly😬
What is so telling is the fact that not a single friend or relative has publicly responded or reacted to her. Even if any of my friends have been a complete tool I'd still feel compelled to say something and go round there.
I would do that too, but offline.... ETA You can lead a sick animal to water- but you can't make it drink.... Go figure?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously though, why can't she text her bleeping mates? She really is that person from school who posts passive aggressive facebook statuses. Take responsibility for yourself, Jack - if you want someone to call you, call them.
PM me hun

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hard to believe she’s a mother really.
She’s just an attention seeker. Look at me. Look at me.
I really dislike her.
She makes my skin crawl.
I want to call her out on all social media.
She’s so bleeping nasty all the time.
How are people not seeing through her. It took me a while to be fair. But now, it’s glaringly obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m on page 45 but my theory is she spent all day catching up on tattle and she’s determined to prove our moon theory wrong. 🤔
Be more bleeping useful to take it to the GP and get investigated for PMDD. If she gets diagnosed with that (or premature ovarian failure), I'd believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m on page 45 but my theory is she spent all day catching up on tattle and she’s determined to prove our moon theory wrong. 🤔
It's still early doesn't she normally start her ranting and raving 11pm. I call it the witching hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Who can know?
By gosh, why it’s Captain Chaos-Monroe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.