Jack Monroe #57 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, got the designer gear, need cash for more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really DID end her last flounce just to come back, do a 48 hour burnout cosplay to boost her patreon, and bullshit about a doctor's visit so she can duck off again as soon as mission accomplished didn't she?!

Absolutely shameless.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I always find that people who ask to be checked up on, don’t need it, they just thrive on the attention. Which would appear to be the case here.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Grunking, obvs (!), and very late to the party, but didn't she say something about the affordability of property while she was in Edinburgh, and the consequent temptation to move there? Or have I imagined it? Am I being gaslighted??
Yes absolutely x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we reckon Jack's friends are just Jack in a different wig, ringing herself from one of her many other phones?
Maybe purple wig is the friend who monitors her Twitter whilst she is off HEALING and DOING A CHAOS?

Curly brown (her natural hair don't cha know) wig is one of her therapists on speed dial?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Pigman and @AmberSpyglass good guesses but it was only me from Harry Enfield.

(couldn't resist adding this...)
😀 and I couldn't reply to people asking about the piglet in the thread before. He is called Porky McPorkinson or Grunty and escaped today. Stands at about 5" high and found his way to the play area. Introduced him to raspberries today served in a Monroe inspired slop of pig nuts and milk or as she may describe it as rinsed and soaked cereal, raspberry topped healing bowl or love me soup?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh, and in addition to my previous post....(sorry, I'm on a roll!)
This is only stage 2 of her plan. She's still setting the scene. The big finale is yet to come. We won't have to wait long. My top tip to expedite this would be to stop talking about her. Might I suggest another favourite lolly thread? Followed by mentioning either Bots or her cat's parentage. As mentioned in the @Bookweevil glossary, this can summon her quicker than saying 'Candyman' into a mirror.

For any newcomers, I do have experience of this behaviour as my mother is a narcissist. After years of therapy I have diagnosed ptsd and as a part of that I can pick up on Narc traits and behaviours like a laser beam. I spent nearly 50 years being abused and can see patterns in Jack's behaviour that mirror my mother. I am not armchair diagnosing (m'lud) just pointing out the similarities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s taken me all day to broker the deal, but I’ve finally got Vlad to agree to finance this, providing it’s published under his name, that @Bookweevil is the ghostwriter and that this will involve her taking a writer-in-residence at the palace (terms and conditions apply). Also, he wants to be ‘Matt’ on the front cover.
Done! I can never say no to Vlad. Paging @Alansbigplate to photoshop the forearms on the cover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What exactly are we supposed to believe that a doctor would prescribe for burnout that would be a "chemical rollercoaster"?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What exactly are we supposed to believe that a doctor would prescribe for burnout that would be a "chemical rollercoaster"?
I don't really know that much about different meds for different things and how they all work together but she sure seems to be on a lot, and she just went through a big meds change that allegedly caused her weight loss and hair loss so it's interesting than her doctor is now trying another so soon

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 5
She's on Instagram now by the looks of things.

'Leave my nice readers out of it' (!?) The second response was the most inoffensive questioning ever and wasn't attacking the *cough* Nicer Reader in any way.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She’ll be back by Thursday.
Not to nit pick fellow Frau but you’ve spelt Tuesday wrong.

Do we reckon Jack's friends are just Jack in a different wig, ringing herself from one of her many other phones?
Maybe purple wig is the friend who monitors her Twitter whilst she is off HEALING and DOING A CHAOS?

Curly brown (her natural hair don't cha know) wig is one of her therapists on speed dial?
Nah I’m pretty sure friends is code for Louisa give me attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She's on Instagram now by the looks of things.

'Leave my nice readers out of it' (!?) The second response was the most inoffensive questioning ever and wasn't attacking the *cough* Nicer Reader in any way.
This shows how Jack gets rattled. She's getting attention in a thread and someone questions her and interrupts. So she gets narky. This is how to rattle her - to question her and comment in her threads/exchanges!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.