Jack Monroe #57 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, got the designer gear, need cash for more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cabal, following the severe number of DMs* I’ve had from you lot asking about this today and literally being all up in my niche and intrusive, I’m going to bamboozle you with the knowledge that, funnily enough, when my hair is properly long, and I look after it properly, this is pretty much what it looks like!
239C0A48-0C15-45AB-BB7E-C3FF7A93CD98.jpeg

*zero

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Nothing to add to the thread except a strong feeling that any future thread titles involving the word 'Potatoes' might stop her referring to 'potatoes' like it had already seeped into the public conscious so much she was like bleeping bono from u2 droning on about the unforgettable fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nothing to add to the thread except a strong feeling that any future thread titles involving the word 'Potatoes' might stop her referring to 'potatoes' like it had already seeped into the public conscious so much she was like bleeping bono from u2 droning on about the unforgettable fire.
maybe folk should send her potato pics rather than dog pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sit down dear children and let me tell you a tale of some sad little house Frau's that where lying in their cosy warm beds.

On the night of the full moon the 11pm bell did toll. Some sweet little Frau's all snug in their beds all gasped with horror as the twittering shewolf raved from the screen of all of the unfair things that she had just seen.

Empty tip jars aplenty, un hassled authors, at least twenty. She raved and she raved that she was starting to cave....

Each little house frau all snug in their beds did not know what to do with this absolute beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion : Last call for Monroe ,are you still in the Departure Lounge?

I’m tit at this but I’m a game gal 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She is just shouting at people really, now. She stopped actually engaging months ago. She speaks and people fawn.

She never replies at all or shows any interest in anyone other than herself. It's startling that anyone bothers with her. How did I not see this earlier?

Reactions: 24
Marcus rashford is the front cover for the daily mail. Heads up !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For mash get smashed! On non prescription drugs for imaginary illnesses... #potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello, nervous newbie here. I think she sounds like Ann Widdecombe! Very wobbly and nasal.

I too was a long-term Jack fan, all the way back from Hunger Hurts via that never-ending shenanigans with the kickstarter book. I think she is damaged beyond repair, sadly. Self-sabotages the good stuff, can only operate in chaos.

Does anyone else remember her 'I threw up before Question Time' nonsense ? 'You can still see bits of prawn in my hair'? That was about six years ago and she is STILL terrible and ill at ease on TV.

Anyway, I've been around for so long I'm bored of the broken engagements/disordered eating and body issues/nervous breakdowns/train pile-on tweets... I've seen the light. Tomorrow I'm BUSY taking her books to the charity shop (if they'll have them)!

Oh, and by the way I agree that she's tried EVERYTHING. ALWAYS. But never says 'what a great idea, I'll give it a go' or 'Never heard of that, thanks!' So ungrateful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
😀 and I couldn't reply to people asking about the piglet in the thread before. He is called Porky McPorkinson or Grunty and escaped today. Stands at about 5" high and found his way to the play area. Introduced him to raspberries today served in a Monroe inspired slop of pig nuts and milk or as she may describe it as rinsed and soaked cereal, raspberry topped healing bowl or love me soup?
Clearly a piglet of taste and refinement! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.