Jack Monroe #57 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, got the designer gear, need cash for more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s ever considered the fact that her child will be able to read all about her online (when old enough to access such sites).
No wonder she’s single. I wouldn’t leave her to look after a goldfish.

Reactions: 24
Sit down dear children and let me tell you a tale of some sad little house Frau's that where lying in their cosy warm beds.

On the night of the full moon the 11pm bell did toll. Some sweet little Frau's all snug in their beds all gasped with horror as the twittering shewolf raved from the screen of all of the unfair things that she had just seen.

Empty tip jars aplenty, un hassled authors, at least twenty. She raved and she raved that she was starting to cave....

Each little house frau all snug in their beds did not know what to do with this absolute beg.
Cont'd

How the she wolf cries out
It was I who did without
The fraus sighed heavily
At the tales longevity
Still the she wolf howled on
Till it was almost the dawn.

Sorry fraus it just came to me in a moment of clarity.

I am no Orwell so apologies for it's crudeness.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she's been taking meds for ADHD and she doesn't actually have it, that's really not good. Like others have said it's basically speed.

This might also be linked to the dramatic weight loss.

I wonder if she’s ever considered the fact that her child will be able to read all about her online (when old enough to access such sites).
I doubt she cares. Can't be much fun for others who are close to her though.

Reactions: 12
I’ve missed a chunk of the thread but seen her latest Twitter. Sounds to me like she’s been told to step the duck away from social media by mental health services/family members/her agent/anyone who actually gives a tit instead of blowing smoke up her arse.

There is no way on earth that any GP would prescribe a psychotropic cocktail for someone on ADHD meds. I’m guessing she has seen a private psychiatrist who has also told her to calm the duck down. Her current behaviour would prompt a referral to children’s safeguarding services so that’s maybe been put to her too?

Reactions: 23
He must surely already know that his mum is a fantasist. Or that at least will be clear soon enough. It must be weird..But the worst thing she does to him is talk openly about his health, conditions etc.. (Can vaguely recollect her tweeting about him being autistic..?) That‘s unforgivable. What gives her the right to speculate about her son openly, and to use it to fit into her own desperate need for attention. Horrible.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

New thread! Ready for: soundtrack for later

SO perfect!!! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.