Jack Monroe #57 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4, got the designer gear, need cash for more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, there's a surprise. So long, farewell. Don't pop back to read the room for at least 24 hours...
Sit on your flipping hands until your rollercoaster turns back into a normal B-road.
But a little pathetic cry to blue-ticks for PMs, oh my...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@Montrachet that perfectly placed gif was
< chefs 😘 >
Also, why does she have absolutely zero memory? She told someone within the last 24 hours that they were basically a dick for announcing their departure 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Managed to retweet the Nigella fawning stuff before she was pan Man handled away from her phone mind you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
Patreon we could not get much higher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, Jock Munroe won't be updating their Paterson account.
I dare say, she might find the strength to spend the Patreon money. One can only hope that she feels supported enough by her true friends (blue tickers), and isn’t howling in a cold bath just long enough to order another Cotswold Co sideboard. Let us pray 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.