Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ads all over her page…don’t know how Twitter works but surely she’s monetising it, once a grifter always a grifter right?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It's weird how LFC Jack has appeared in the run-up to a big anniversary, or am I too much of a cynic?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
When you're making me annoyed for actual Liverpool fans, you know it's too bleeping much 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh this will be fun. As someone who hates football but lives and works with people who bloody love it, I know how easy it is to mimic football chat. And it isn’t long before it becomes obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh this will be fun. As someone who hates football but lives and works with people who bloody love it, I know how easy it is to mimic football chat. And it isn’t long before it becomes obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Maybe she's used her time off to study the long history of LFC and really immerse herself in the club? Like a psephologist of phootball?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Nah, she's blagging it and just spitting out stuff that'll have been on any one of the forums.

Reactions: 27
Oh gahhhhhd. Well it was nice while it lasted wasn't it?
Don't worry. She's a laughing stock on X. She is quite literally the punchline in jokes people are saying on there. Once the usual suspects get wind of LFC Jack then Red Twitter will see her off. She won't last long.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.