Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now might be a good time to remind ourselves of all the money she grifted and never paid back. Sue Lee, Teemill, general PayPal beg for nothing. What else was in contention when she slithered off social media?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m unceremoniously hoofing back into the canal, her being a bleep was not helping the old #badmentals previously so I had to do a Jack and hide…. but now I’ve got medium-good mentals, this bleep has decided it’s time for a comeback. Good timing, Jackie!

The absolute actual audacity (#AAA) of this shitbag to have learned precisely zero and then yomp back, though. Joker. It disgusts me that, aside from being a fake fan, she’s ghouling over Hillsborough like she did with Grenfell. She simply has to be a part of every sad thing, she’s so gross!! I’d love to know what she’s been doing over the however many months she’s been away with no job, cos it can’t have included any decent therapy. Poor SB and the pets.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I bet she would do a speech - to be fair, I wouldn't judge her for that, I insisted on doing a speech at my own wedding too
Her wedding speech would be something like "I'm finally getting married! In your face Borb, Jenny and Piotr. I'll show you, burger flipping teacher. Look at meee ex fiancés, see I am marriage material. Big Chocolate Daddy, I'm a bride at last, float me down the aisle on your Harley D. I'm the most beautiful, punk tattooed, bride ever. I'll have the last laugh."
Obviously, it will be a very modest speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The wedding talk is an amusing distraction from her reentrance.
I want to know if Mr Boogly Skeleton will wear a fascinator?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
have we seen this where she's replied to liz jones?

it's like hooting at sarah vine's curtains all over again

IMG_20240414_171121.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Yes, the same Liz Jones who's racist and says we should cut benefits and not give workers sickness or maternity leave. Guest's true colours on show again

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
This sounds historically unlikely. Not that Christie learned to surf, she seemed to be quite an adventurous type, but that she was one of the first British people to learn to do it standing up. How do you prove that? As far as I understand surfing is something traditionally done by Polynesian islanders. While Polynesia isn’t exactly an easy journey from the UK, especially pre airplanes, there were still a reasonable amount of Brits who made it there over the centuries and quite possibly some of them some of them learned to surf standing on a board.
I know I’m being pedantic but as a history researcher and student this stuff bugs me. You can say Christie was one of the first recorded British people to learn to surf standing up, fair enough. You can’t actually claim with any certainty that she was one of the first though.
tbf we are talking about the person who claimed that she saw the photo of a young Norma Jean Baker in a munitions factory (that went unpublished in the American magazine it was taken for) in a wartime British 'how to cook under rationing' recipe book.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I've got to go and do stuff so if there is a guest chaos, please keep it funny for me canal. You are the best comedians on the net.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes, the same Liz Jones who's racist and says we should cut benefits and not give workers sickness or maternity leave. Guest's true colours on show again
If you remember LPs, it’s like a “best of” compilation today, side 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.