Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sporting her trademark 1930s fascist haircut, Jack ascends the podium to address her loyal and adoring wedding guests. “Are there any Tattlers here planning to report back? Lock the doors! No one leaves, fam! Oi oi, Mosley!”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just want the VIdal Baboon Index like she promised.
She’ll be hoping people THINK she delivered it.

Tim Harford from BBC radio 4 ‘More or Less’ (otherwise known as the Undercover Economist) bigged her up and even mentioned her in his children’s book The Truth Detective. Well Timbo, her ‘truth’ was a bit of a fib and the much lauded VBI doesn’t exist.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sporting her trademark 1930s fascist haircut, Jack ascends the podium to address her loyal and adoring wedding guests. “Are there any Tattlers here planning to report back? Lock the doors! No one leaves, fam! Oi oi, Mosley!”
You all know she would stand on a podium and warble something cringey and romantic ( just think madonna in evita) and she would declare not a dry eye in the house afterwards from the powerful emotion everyone was feeling at not only her catterwailing but the the fact, that she the wer unwanted street urchin, finally found her happy ending. Meanwhile two drunk guests are openly bleeping on the back table.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
multiple costume changes
a tit wonky self-baked cake
Jack martyring herself and deciding to do all the catering, meaning the menu would all be cold slop.
These images literally gave me a migraine. 30 minutes of zigzag patterns was still easier to look at than that gross beetroot (?) green oozing...thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
multiple costume changes
a tit wonky self-baked cake
Jack martyring herself and deciding to do all the catering, meaning the menu would all be cold slop.
That weird looking thing with pools of 'blood' for the vegans is horrifying.
---
We joke about her many fiancées and yet never making it up the aisle, because imagining a Jack wedding is ☹
- the buildup
- Jack actually would turn up, likely on time too. No last minute lie-ins, PTSD door knocker hiding, no Jaccident. She’d be there staking a legal claim on whichever poor sap has agreed to marry her.
- telling the photographer how to do their job
- hiring SB’s dad as photographer
- actually turning up in a boring-ass classic white wedding dress but wearing DM’s (edgy!)
- banning alcohol (did you know she’s in recovery?)
- Big Chocco’s speech being neither short nor hilarious
How would Big Chocco get his MBE in to the wedding speech - I told Jack, when I got my MBE (pause for applause) that she could have her wedding at St Paul's Cathedral (chuckle, pause for laughter) but here we are at Southend Registry Office (pause for more laughter) etc etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I could NEVER post a photo like that.

My dogs would be outside those meatballs in less than a heartbeat

Self portrait with sprouts? :unsure:
I am deceased 🤣

I don't fancy the meatballs' chances if my dog was stood next to them either. Unless Jack had made them, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.